Please pay attention to the developers of the game! - Page 3 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Please pay attention to the developers of the game!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

#51 Skid

Skid

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Warframe/Smite

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:56 PM

Is it only me that doesn't understand why ruserver comes here to show how "good" he is if the russian server is so better?

If I understood his 1st post well, he posted some of the bugs which where neglected by RU server staff/dev's as well as here, so he posted them here too, hoping Gravity dev's could make some influence.

But the topic derailed, so .... here we are.

PS: I might be wrong, since he used some kind of translator, and some of the sentences are hard to understand.

#52 RuServer

RuServer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:00 AM

If I understood his 1st post well, he posted some of the bugs which where neglected by RU server staff/dev's as well as here, so he posted them here too, hoping Gravity dev's could make some influence.

But the topic derailed, so .... here we are.

PS: I might be wrong, since he used some kind of translator, and some of the sentences are hard to understand.

All correctly.
I'm sorry, I speak only Russian and German.
If some of my words are not clear, I ask you to write about it.

Is it only me that doesn't understand why ruserver comes here to show how "good" he is if the russian server is so better?

I don't play on the American server and not going to play it in the future.
A topic is created so that game developers have recognized the problems of the Russian server and corrected them, because some errors and bugs exist for many years. And we are sure that the developers of many of the errors just don't know.

Edited by RuServer, 30 August 2014 - 12:06 AM.

#53 crkiller

crkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:08 AM

The assassin with your settings, hit 2000 - 2800 80% protection.
2 stun 8 hits this 16-23K + 1K damage skills. Total 17- 24K if none of the miss. At +30 8\8 mages with +40% HP and +20% stats 30-40K HP.
Perhaps we should try PvP with someone stronger noobs?

I dont care if u have 20 or 50k hp with that hp u dmg is a total bull-_- like 1.3k 1.5. Idc about u defense u will hit 3k if u have cap. U much blabla con boy... if u come with u shyt char i will destroy u with all you sux hp. BYE and go back to u server and fight with all u monkeys.

<<<<< #1 ! :)

#54 crkiller

crkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:14 AM

You consider PvP 1 on 1. This is impossible under current conditions. In mass battles enough to use 1 Chaos Totem, and immediately 8 Berserkers and Assassins +30 8\8 will instantly turn into an easy target. Assassin is useless against enemies that he is unable to kill it in 10 seconds. Mage with 25K HP, 3K Defence and 15K+ Evade Assassin to kill can't. And this is just average parameters for today's magicians.

I think all russians sin are noob. Mage with cap short defense? Remember sin have a bow if u dont use it as well if u problem, cap short range defense in mages = low lr defense, trinity bow have insane dmg and u can use bow duals stun etc !

And you sure saker can resis all dmg of the reflect dmg? ! And remember u can move some secs in the chaos tofem! Sins will pew pew and u die with reflect too!

U are like koreans hp hp hp, and they sux dmg sux pvp shyt. And die foreva!

Edited by crkiller, 30 August 2014 - 12:21 AM.

#55 RuServer

RuServer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:22 AM

I think all russians sin are noob. Mage with cap short defense? Remember sin have a bow if u dont use it as well if u problem, cap short range defense in mages = low lr defense, trinity bow have insane dmg and u can use bow duals stun etc !

Players on the Russian server is a much better play than the American. This was proven in an international tournament. 
If you think you will be able to stand and shoot with a crossbow, you are very much mistaken.

In any case you can leave the Assassins as you need. But on the Russian server the Assassin,ShadowRunner,Berserker,Ranger,Avenger and other characters should be improved.

#56 crkiller

crkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:29 AM

Players on the Russian server is a much better play than the American. This was proven in an international tournament.
If you think you will be able to stand and shoot with a crossbow, you are very much mistaken.
In any case you can leave the Assassins as you need. But on the Russian server the Assassin,ShadowRunner,Berserker,Ranger,Avenger and other characters should be improved.

I dont participate in that shyt.

The only mage with chance of kill /rape a sin is druid!
The rest are weaks!

No stand in chaos totem but i can dash out of the range and pew pew. All sins know it.

Sins no need that massive hp, sins is for 1 vs 1 single target need kill fast or in battles with assassination style! , if in russian server the sins are a fail without scud, they are all a losers in pvp.

Edited by crkiller, 30 August 2014 - 12:36 AM.

#57 RuServer

RuServer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:19 AM

I dont participate in that shyt.

The only mage with chance of kill /rape a sin is druid!
The rest are weaks!

No stand in chaos totem but i can dash out of the range and pew pew. All sins know it.

Sins no need that massive hp, sins is for 1 vs 1 single target need kill fast or in battles with assassination style! , if in russian server the sins are a fail without scud, they are all a losers in pvp.

You cannot kill a character with 30K HP and 80% Def. Your damage 2*(1700-2700*20%)+ 2200*75% =2*(340-540) + 1650 = 2290-2730. 2290-2730*10 seconds = 22.900 - 27,300 HP. This is if there is no miss for 20000+ evasion, and 10 sec rather 7-8 sec.
Enough to lie, the facts prove me right.

No.. coz u trash talk

fxd

Edited by RuServer, 30 August 2014 - 01:31 AM.

#58 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:24 AM

You cannot kill a character with 30K HP and 80% Def. Your damage 1700-2700*20% + 2200*75% =340-540 + 1650 = 1990-2190. 1990-2190*10 seconds = 19.990 - 21,900 HP. This is if there is no miss for 20000+ evasion.
Enough to lie, the facts prove me right.

No.. coz u trash talk

#59 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:17 PM

Well party people I think it's time to shut this down.

RuServer the topic will be directed to the Staff to check it out if this may help you.

Topic Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users