Interested on playing RO2 but have some question - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Interested on playing RO2 but have some question

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Keev1209

Keev1209

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:23 AM

Hi All!! Btw Title says it all ,im from Rift and im interested on trying out this game but first i got some question and i hope you guys can help me out, Im planning to quit rift cause of the Lag and latency problem and the Oceanic Raiding community is close to non existence

1st. Does this game have raids? if it does..does it involve any kind of progression( knowing mechanics,Using Cooldowns and other stuff)And from scale of 1-10 what is the difficulty of the raids in this game? Compare it to likes of WoW:cthun,FF:Warden pandemonium is ok XD and if some of you played rift then Warden Thrax or Inyrkta...How many players do Raiding requires? I prefer a hard raid boss..

• Is this game the Traditional Tank,DPS,Support,healer mechanic
  • Stacking on this,Kiting this, getting out of telegraph

2nd. Do macro exist in this game? are there rotation for each specific class(DPS Rotation) use X ability when X buff is activated stuff like that..

3rd. what can i expect from the end game aside from raiding?

4th.How is the Population of the game

5th. Are there any Pve or PvP guild competition going on?

Anyway Thanks and i hope for a Great Reply since im really interested on trying out this game 

Cheers!

PS! if i posted this on the wrong section then i apologize just Move it to the right section if possible 

Edited by Keev1209, 27 August 2014 - 06:55 AM.

#2 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:33 AM

They opened the game to the Philippines so expect A LOT of Filipinos in-game.

#3 EverlyMythry

EverlyMythry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Playing:RO Valkyrie Uprising
  • Server:Alfheim

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:45 AM

Don't be too harsh  :ani_shy:

I highly suggest you try the game itself.  :no1:

#4 jellopyking

jellopyking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Server:skyrim

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:33 AM

Gone are them days when all that is bitched about is class balance, i took for granted those days now i want them back

are you an avid gambler? Then this game is perfect for you

#5 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:29 PM

I started with this game and i have my copy of rift CD in my CD holder, i decided to not install rift to not stop playing RO2. We had a really hard time back in the past, raids of 10 ppl were wiped out, 1 player was able to solo most of the raid bosses a lot of content was useless. Now is a lot better of 4 raids now 2 are needed again and are not so easy to get the other 2 are optional unless you want the end game power up seedrunes that are dropped only in the last raid and to unlock it you need to do all the raids in normal and hard mode. Right now there is only a guild pvp content called War of Emperum (WoE), only a few guilds do it in part the reason is the extreme lag if you pc is not so new and in part because you need to be really good geared and max leveled. The other pvp content is the colosseum that is 1 vs all in an arena were every player is automatically lv50 inside it and only your stat points abd your skills make the difference not your gears. Last warning this was a quest based game now after lv50 is an heavy grinding game so make your choice.

#6 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:28 AM

There is one phrase to describe Colosseum in a nutshell: Hunger Game

#7 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:12 AM

Wow really you delted my comments I can't give my opinion about the game to someone

#8 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:56 AM

Hi All!! Btw Title says it all ,im from Rift and im interested on trying out this game but first i got some question and i hope you guys can help me out, Im planning to quit rift cause of the Lag and latency problem and the Oceanic Raiding community is close to non existence

1st. Does this game have raids? if it does..does it involve any kind of progression( knowing mechanics,Using Cooldowns and other stuff)And from scale of 1-10 what is the difficulty of the raids in this game? Compare it to likes of WoW:cthun,FF:Warden pandemonium is ok XD and if some of you played rift then Warden Thrax or Inyrkta...How many players do Raiding requires? I prefer a hard raid boss..

• Is this game the Traditional Tank,DPS,Support,healer mechanic
  • Stacking on this,Kiting this, getting out of telegraph

Yes, this game has raids. However, the content is extremely easy and can be done with 1-2 people aside from the new dungeons that just came out. The raid that just came out however can be easily done with two people.

2nd. Do macro exist in this game? are there rotation for each specific class(DPS Rotation) use X ability when X buff is activated stuff like that..

Yes there are macros. I don't think we can use them for skills though.

3rd. what can i expect from the end game aside from raiding?

Nothing tbh. Costumes if you are into that.

Decent. It has been increasing since the PH population got access to the server.

5th. Are there any Pve or PvP guild competition going on?

There is WoE(PvP). It' kinda silly atm. Either join a guild that is doing it or lose. Thats it in a nutshell. Colo...ehh...I haven't done it in forever so can't really say.

Anyway Thanks and i hope for a Great Reply since im really interested on trying out this game 

Cheers!

PS! if i posted this on the wrong section then i apologize just Move it to the right section if possible 

Note: If you experienced lag in your previous game and do not own a HIGH END I mean HIGH END like you have a filing cabinet as a computer. You will likely lag your ass off AFK lol :D

​Would not recommend :'(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users