100,000 seeds to get the Title? - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

100,000 seeds to get the Title?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Seigneur4

Seigneur4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationOdin
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:34 AM

Seriously?!

I thought Event is kind of Entertaining the Players..?

Or Making Fun with or Advertising the Game...

100k seeds or doing dailies on it is SUICIDE :3

Edited by Seigneur4, 27 August 2014 - 08:37 AM.

#2 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:48 AM

Gravity logic

#3 Seigneur4

Seigneur4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationOdin

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:59 AM

Players will quit..

ML21-30 Over Requirements Master Points
New dungeons with zero % item drop rate ..
100k seed..
what's nxt =="

#4 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:04 AM

I assume you weren't around when we had Plumberge title. Or chocolatier. I'm not surprised about this failevent =/ Its not even p2w, 'cause even kp boxes for it are stupid.

#5 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:14 AM

People grind stupid crap for over a month->people don't grind the basic stuff->people thus take more time to get to the current limit->people take more time to grind the top gears->people "don't complaiN" about lack of content

Or in other words, they think that if we're busy with boring content, we'll be happy.

#6 BingzKi

BingzKi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:58 PM

what a boring event, cant even get this title without spending KP lol.. go ahead warpportal make this server die again. once filipinos quit who will you invite next in your server? lol.

#7 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 882 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:02 PM

what a boring event, cant even get this title without spending KP lol.. go ahead warpportal make this server die again. once filipinos quit who will you invite next in your server? lol.

You can get it with zeny, just like all of the previous titles.

#8 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:08 PM

Senior players from SEA.

No need for the invitation by the way.

Some of us are already here for months.

#9 BingzKi

BingzKi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:12 PM

You can get it with zeny, just like all of the previous titles.

that would be good if we have zeny like the old players, the problem is most of the players now are new. we dont have zeny to buy that kind of thing. the benifactor of this event are only the old players who can afford it by just buying with zeny. not even sure we can get 100,000 seeds even if we do it daily. we only get 20-30 seeds a day.

#10 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• 882 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:15 PM

that would be good if we have zeny like the old players, the problem is most of the players now are new. we dont have zeny to buy that kind of thing. the benifactor of this event are only the old players who can afford it by just buying with zeny. not even sure we can get 100,000 seeds even if we do it daily. we only get 20-30 seeds a day.

This morning I saw someone selling 10 pieces of Tomato VIPs required for the title for just 35k zeny. Even an exceptionally slow method of zeny farming - like grinding condors and NPCing the loot - can earn that amount of zeny in a matter of hours.

You wont get valuable event items handed to you on a plate, but they are reasonably attainable, even to new players, with a bit of effort.

#11 BingzKi

BingzKi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:16 PM

Senior players from SEA.

No need for the invitation by the way.

Some of us are already here for months.

if your Senior players from SEA why transfer here? you let your server die. what changes would you bring by transfering here? also make this server die like your previous server.

#12 BingzKi

BingzKi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:24 PM

This morning I saw someone selling 10 pieces of Tomato VIPs required for the title for just 35k zeny. Even an exceptionally slow method of zeny farming - like grinding condors and NPCing the loot - can earn that amount of zeny in a matter of hours.

You wont get valuable event items handed to you on a plate, but they are reasonably attainable, even to new players, with a bit of effort.

Old players do, just buy it and done. I've been farming in condor for 2 days now and so far i only got 4-5k so dont joke around getting 35k in a matter of hours. Event should be fair not like this one. honestly no wonder this server almost die, and it will die soon if this kind of lame event continue.

#13 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• 882 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:35 PM

Old players do, just buy it and done.

Do you think the old players just get handed free zeny based on how long they've been around? Any accumulated zeny had to be earned at some point.

I've been farming in condor for 2 days now and so far i only got 4-5k so dont joke around getting 35k in a matter of hours.

I'm not joking around, and if you're having that much trouble farming quickly at condors there are many better options to get zeny, I only used condors as an example because it's a popular starting point for new players to start getting their first big income.

Once you have even a moderate amount of zeny saved up from any of those farming methods, you can easily get much much more zeny through trading without doing any farming.

#14 kkusagami

kkusagami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:42 PM

ML11+ sorcerer with Embus at 30sec cooldown,can earn 3k zeny from loot at muka per hour,12 hours farming equals to 36k zeny,it's just 1 day effort,so easy.

#15 Seigneur4

Seigneur4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationOdin

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:59 PM

Yes how about the low levels.. that dont have friends ingame ..?
They are doing daily quest. and just looting 100k seeds bro...

What my point here is why they are promoting the GAME (Ro2) if they will give suicidal event...

Just wanted to clear this coz im new in the game.. and i dont have any friends who can help me..

what i can do is just forced to buy KP and get the title..

How come the other new players?! (im just curious for being not selfish)

Sorry For the English

Edited by Seigneur4, 28 August 2014 - 11:59 PM.

#16 M00KIE

M00KIE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:01 AM

During anniversary event, I got 8 steels wills, 3 pairs of glasses, and about a dozen super punchers. But when the lunius event was on, I wound up buying five boxes for my last lunius because time was short and i was broke. That's just a bit of the extremes that RNG in the game can give. So whether you kill ten or a hundred mukas in a minute, you could wind up netting the same amount of zeny, depending on your luck in the game. So it's pretty bad when people have concerns that people are so quick to defend this game when it has so much dependency on random numbers and variation in drops and earnings.

In the end, all the events are just a distraction from the issues in the game, and when it goes down in the middle of these events it makes it even harder on players who are actually participating in the event, rather than just trying to buy their way through it.

#17 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• 882 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:03 AM

Yes how about the low levels.. that dont have friends ingame ..?
They are doing daily quest. and just looting 100k seeds bro...

What did I say that requires help from friends? I'm talking entirely about solo-farming and trading. If anyone is actually trying to loot 100k seeds then that's pretty crazy, because you can earn much more zeny than the cost of the title before you would ever get enough seeds.

If you're low level (not ML10~20 yet) then your focus should be on leveling up and getting gear long before you're spending 30k+ on a small stat boost from a title. Priorities are important in an MMO, and once you have the basics completed then you'll be well equipped to farm much more effectively than if you tried to grind condors at ML1 for days.

#18 BingzKi

BingzKi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:20 AM

ML11+ sorcerer with Embus at 30sec cooldown,can earn 3k zeny from loot at muka per hour,12 hours farming equals to 36k zeny,it's just 1 day effort,so easy.

good for you but we have a life. we don't live in the internet 24/7. no matter how you defend this game the event is very boring unless you buy it. Events should be fun and be participated not just buy and earn. It would be nice if this event only aquired in quest but buy it with KP? what kind of event is that? lol.

#19 BingzKi

BingzKi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:25 AM

What did I say that requires help from friends? I'm talking entirely about solo-farming and trading. If anyone is actually trying to loot 100k seeds then that's pretty crazy, because you can earn much more zeny than the cost of the title before you would ever get enough seeds.

If you're low level (not ML10~20 yet) then your focus should be on leveling up and getting gear long before you're spending 30k+ on a small stat boost from a title. Priorities are important in an MMO, and once you have the basics completed then you'll be well equipped to farm much more effectively than if you tried to grind condors at ML1 for days.

with that statement its like you said " This event is for high levels only, don't bother low levels you wont get it anyway, just focus on leveling" Now I understand why this server almost die. and it will eventually with this kind of events.

#20 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• 882 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:30 AM

with that statement its like you said " This event is for high levels only, don't bother low levels you wont get it anyway, just focus on leveling"

That's not what I said, but let me use an analogy instead.

If you just moved out to your own apartment, would you try to go buy a brand new lamborghini? Or would you work on your career, save up money, get a house, and then buy a nice expensive car?

Sure you could get the car first, but it just doesn't make sense to do things in that order, it's financially irresponsible. If you must have it right now, then KP is always an option but personally I'm speaking from a free-to-play standpoint, all of my items and titles are obtained in game for zeny.

#21 Seigneur4

Seigneur4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationOdin

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:30 AM

And it shows on your post that *Only Ml10-20* can Farm.. and if you got ml10 in a week or maybe week and half you have more days to farm zenny on condors coz your ML10 for your Blue Gears for you to have better and fast killing of condors.. and lets equal that on 2 weeks.. and i think the event is only for 1 month we have 2 weeks left.. and if the player/person dont give there 24/7 killing.. how can we get the title or enough zenny to buy that title called LA TOMATINA.. Makes sense the game put an suicidal event and new players is having problem how to get that because they cant or dont spend $ for the game.. *How about the new players dont be selfish* just get the point man

#22 L337fox

L337fox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:53 AM

If you expected to get the title by farming and dailies alone, unfortunately you are mistaken. These events are nothing but a cash grab. The only viable method to obtain the title is through buying the seeds in the auction house (which someone had to buy with real money) or with KP. They aren't cheap either, often costing upwards of $20 USD to acquire. WP/gravity have put out several events which cater to KP spenders or heavy grinders so I can see your frustration there. Casuals, those without in game friends and those who don't wish to spend real money will unfortunately miss out. This is a huge problem.

My suggestion to you would be to simply miss out on this title. The double effect will only last for a month so spending real money or your hard grinded money will be a waste. There will also be other secondary titles in the future which may have different requirements. Some may be obtainable through event quest lines as well.

If you're frustrated, don't expect anything to change though. I highly doubt WP/gravity care about these ludicrous events as long as the cash is flowing.

#23 xShiroyashax

xShiroyashax

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:48 AM

Old players do, just buy it and done. I've been farming in condor for 2 days now and so far i only got 4-5k so dont joke around getting 35k in a matter of hours. Event should be fair not like this one. honestly no wonder this server almost die, and it will die soon if this kind of lame event continue.

well u must be a bit slow then, when i used to grind condors/mukas i made min 4-5k per hour without much effort in it, or just go chaos runs fast and easy money....

#24 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:12 AM

actually it's 7500 seeds to get the title

#25 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:16 AM

if your Senior players from SEA why transfer here? 

I've never transferred to here.

you let your server die 

It's still pretty much alive in front of me.

what changes would you bring by transfering here?

Go to my profile and read some of my previous posts. Aside from mostly trolls and occasionally beginner guidances, I've never suggested anything. Change wasn't my intent to alt here in the first place. 

also make this server die like your previous server.

SEA server has never short of Filipino player's presence since its launch. Especially now with other countries  from Asia are having their own servers; Filipino made out more than half of SEA current population.  

So by saying that SEA players came here just to ruin this server in the same way like they did to their own server is similar to saying that this server will die anyway whether the Filipino stay or not. And I don't agreed with that statement because I don't believe opportunism could only be applied by one country alone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users