• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 ZetaPrime

ZetaPrime

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:50 PM

Good day, I'm a newbie and I've already spent a lot of time browsing the forums but I cant find one. Can anyone give me a good stat build and skill build that is viable for the current patch? Thanks in advance!

#2 Vargful

Vargful

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:51 AM

Hey there!

Stats are ;

40 Str - 40 Agi - 8 Vit

Add Vit as your last points.

#3 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:20 PM

Hey there!

Stats are ;

40 Str - 40 Agi - 8 Vit

There is no maximum to a single stat anymore (at least once you reached master levels). So it's possible to spend 200pts or more in STR.

For the Assassin, I'd choose VIT, but that's personal preference.

#4 ZetaPrime

ZetaPrime

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:13 PM

Thank you guys for the response.. How about the skills? Is cross impact worth maxing?

#5 rzevidz007

rzevidz007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

Cross Impact is definitely worth maxing. The skill is too overpowered that it could kill any non-tanks in one blow, from hiding in War of Emperium if crit.

There's no specific skill build for Assassin in the current patch. You will want to max Double Attack spam to win, Cross Impact (as what I've said before) for its hax damage with a rather short cooldown that could fit any DPS window, Mark of Genocide for 10% Critical Rate buff in the thief tree. In the assassin tree, I would recommend you to max Ymir as it gives a really nice bonus to your Penetration, Shadow Claw for another Penetration buff, Shadow Strike to activate Mark of Shadow buff that doubles your Shadow Explosion damage, which is your ultimate skill. Leave Grimtooth to level 1 as you won't need it as much as it has too long cooldown now with 30 seconds minus vigor. Max Shadow Armor Form for movement speed, and last but not least, don't forget to skill your Shadow Armor which is your main survivability tool with a rather short cooldown too and 5 seconds invulnerability when maxed. Very great in WoE and PVP, nice in PVE and raids. 

Edited by rzevidz007, 29 August 2014 - 07:57 PM.

#6 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:53 PM

Cross Impact is definitely worth maxing. The skill is too overpowered that it could kill any non-tanks in one blow, from hiding in War of Emperium if crit.

There's no specific skill build for Assassin in the current patch. You will want to max Double Attack spam to win, Cross Impact (as what I've said before) for its hax damage with a rather short cooldown that could fit any DPS window, Mark of Genocide for 10% Critical Rate buff in the thief tree. In the assassin tree, I would recommend you to max Ymir as it gives a really nice bonus to your Penetration, Shadow Claw for another Penetration buff, Shadow Strike to activate Mark of Shadow buff that doubles your Shadow Explosion damage, which is your ultimate skill. Leave Grimtooth to level 1 as you won't need it as much as it has too long cooldown now with 30 seconds minus vigor. Max Shadow Form for movement speed, and last but not least, don't forget to skill your Shadow Armor which is your main survivability tool with a rather short cooldown too and 5 seconds invulnerability when maxed. Very great in WoE and PVP, nice in PVE and raids. 

i read his advice and helped move it into a skill simulator.

Also, it would help us know what your current lvl is and what type of build you are searching for: lvling? farming? PvP?

Edited by FishDeity, 29 August 2014 - 03:54 PM.

#7 SilentHero13

SilentHero13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Locationサンフランシスコ
  • Server:L o a d i n g . . .

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:40 PM

Max Shadow Armor for movement speed

gtfo. ew. why. (not saying you're wrong)

Anyway good luck with your build! ^^

#8 babyRC

babyRC

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:04 PM

Hey there!

Stats are ;

40 Str - 40 Agi - 8 Vit

why on vit sir ?

#9 rzevidz007

rzevidz007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:53 PM

gtfo. ew. why. (not saying you're wrong)

Anyway good luck with your build! ^^

Aw lawl. I meant Shadow Form. Why would I mention it twice.. It was 3 am in the morning when I wrote that lol. 

i read his advice and helped move it into a skill simulator.

Also, it would help us know what your current lvl is and what type of build you are searching for: lvling? farming? PvP?

This what you should be looking for.
Maxed Shadow Explosion, Shadow Assault if you're pvping (regardless of your aim, you should get this at least one. Really helps in tight situations sometime). Note that if you want to take Poisoning Weapon, it is not recommended as it sucks badly in AoV but still a guaranteed DPS increase though. :D

Edited by rzevidz007, 29 August 2014 - 07:56 PM.

#10 SilentHero13

SilentHero13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Locationサンフランシスコ

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:59 PM

Max Shadow Armor Form for movement speed,

I pretty much almost shat my pants if Shadow Armor added movement speed. Like... forreal. All the more reason I choose not to use it. ^^

#11 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:44 AM

I pretty much almost shat my pants if Shadow Armor added movement speed. Like... forreal. All the more reason I choose not to use it. ^^

No Shadow Armor Sin. #REKD

#12 babiddy

babiddy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 06:37 PM

What skill do assassins use to aoe mobs?

#13 SilentHero13

SilentHero13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Locationサンフランシスコ

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:35 PM

Shadow Fang. ;P

#14 AndruMdz

AndruMdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:52 AM

i want to ask something my sin is in progress level 27 XD so what's better while you are leveling i mean which stat i have to level up and what i can change when i reach ML

#15 SilentHero13

SilentHero13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Locationサンフランシスコ

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:34 PM

Hmm... I'm not sure if you're still given a stat or skill reset scroll in the last leveling package. My sin is currently pure str. with the extra ml farmed stats+skill points. To be honest, it just depends on what you want your sin to be. Some people go vit. And if you really care about stats, there are also +10 runes/blue seed runes (red+green for other stat bonuses) to add to your costume/gear. ;P Good luck farming in the future~

You also mentioned leveling... so hmm...I'm not an expert on sins compared to a lot of great sins I've met, but I think if you gear up properly, you won't have to worry about vit and you can just focus on str.

And feel free to not take my advice because like I mentioned, I'm not an expert so I hope other great sins in the community can help clarify your question. ^^

Good luck with leveling!

#16 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:47 PM

i want to ask something my sin is in progress level 27 XD so what's better while you are leveling i mean which stat i have to level up and what i can change when i reach ML

go pure str for now for lvl 50 and under , all your stats will be reset upon reaching Master Level. Once u reach Master Level, increasing each stat point only costs 1 point and youll be able to add more than 50 into a stat

Edited by FishDeity, 10 September 2014 - 08:48 PM.

#17 SilentHero13

SilentHero13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Locationサンフランシスコ

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:35 PM

go pure str for now for lvl 50 and under , all your stats will be reset upon reaching Master Level. Once u reach Master Level, increasing each stat point only costs 1 point and youll be able to add more than 50 into a stat

Knightttttt! Are you playing a sin alt?! :o You're probably just a wise man. >__<''

#18 AndruMdz

AndruMdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:22 AM

:thx: i didn'n know about that reset when you reach ML o.o"  so when that happens i will can choose on str or vit depends what i want i will try go for str and see what happen xd  :p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users