Any Advice on What Item to choose in item mall? - Newbie Zone - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Any Advice on What Item to choose in item mall?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Kentrick

Kentrick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:29 AM

Hi im still new and im planning to donate do you guys have any suggestions on what item To Donate and that is Worth to sell for Zulie's

#2 WH0MP

WH0MP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:37 AM

You can wait for someone shouting to buy IM skills and then ask 1b for it, like 250m/100 which is nice

#3 Kentrick

Kentrick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:43 AM

im got 2 level 80+ characters which is muse and soldier do you suggest to let me buy that premium?to get level fast?

#4 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:01 AM

Hello! :)

Maybe this link will help you about how Premium Service work.

http://rose.irowiki....Premium_Service

// Buffiies :D

#5 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:38 AM

The Item Mall Weapons like Junon's Guardian helped me not worry about getting new weapons since it levels with you~ That might help as well.

#6 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:49 PM

You mean you actually leveled a character Shaz?  :p_omg:  Good suggestions (for sale to players) would be possibly the storage expansion coupons, Reroll hammers, Teletickets. For yourself is a bit harder. The IM weapons are nice in that they level with you up to a certain point. You might want some IM passives also.

#7 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:11 PM

If you're looking to buy things to sell in-game for zulie, you can take a quick look around at the shops to see what people are buying on that particular day. Then find the person paying the best price and buy those items so you can quickly sell them to that person. If you plan to make a shop to sell the stuff yourself, teleportation tickets, re-roll hammers, and storage expansion coupons like pdfisher said are a good bet. 

If you are looking for something to benefit you personally as well as helping to support the server, getting premium makes a lot of sense. Buffiies linked you to the premium page on the Wiki. Here is the premium link at the website  http://www.playroseo...de/premium.aspx   As you can see, you get a lot of in-game perks when you have premium, including a free gift every 6 hours (and most of those items can be resold if you want), and 30% extra experience for the time you have a premium account.  That extra experience will be in addition to any medals or events like the upcoming "help a noob" event.  The remote storage access is wonderful. You can stick extra ammo or hp pots or even fuel for a cart in there and then open it from anywhere to use as you need it. I use it all the time.

I guess it depends on what you want and what you can afford. Think about all of the options and then do what works best for you :)

#8 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Server:Draconis.

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:36 PM

You mean you actually leveled a character Shaz?    

He has a Scout , and he used to post on a blog while he was leveling him, It seems I  cant  find the link again :P

#9 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:57 PM

He has a Scout , and he used to post on a blog while he was leveling him, It seems I  cant  find the link again :P

Oh ok, I honestly didn't think Shaz even played this game. This is nice to know. Kudos to you Shaz. If you need any assistance in leveling, feel free to give me a call.

#10 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:39 PM

*Sad Face*

Here is one of the blogs I wrote~ I wouldn't mind doing it again but working on 3 titles does take up a lot of time.

#11 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:59 AM

Aww I didn't mean to make you sad. Here, maybe this can make up for that.  :smooch:

#12 Try2KiIlMe

Try2KiIlMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:13 AM

going for premium gives u access to ur premium storage anywhere? 

also does the valor skill book which gives u 50% more valor work for the premium account? meaning if you have the valor skill book u get 15 more valor per quest done?

Edited by Try2KiIlMe, 10 September 2014 - 04:17 AM.

#13 WH0MP

WH0MP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:26 AM

yeah and sure it stacks

#14 Try2KiIlMe

Try2KiIlMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:29 AM

nice I'll get that premium that's for sure :P

#15 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:40 AM

going for premium gives u access to ur premium storage anywhere? 

also does the valor skill book which gives u 50% more valor work for the premium account? meaning if you have the valor skill book u get 15 more valor per quest done?

Yes it does so if you have premium plus the IM passive, the valor points really add up fast when you do the quests.

The other benefits of premium are also pretty neat- you can make more characters on the account, extra exp and extra drops for all characters on that account, the daily gift (which you can get about every 6 hours), and unlimited game arena energy. The remote storage is something I use all of the time because you can access it from anywhere. . You can put anything into your premium storage except character bound/locked items. So. for example, if you're a bourg- you can put extra ammo in premium storage and just remove a stack anytime.  Eliminates the need to have to run back to town to buy more when you run out. There is no fee for putting items into premium storage either. 

#16 Try2KiIlMe

Try2KiIlMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:43 AM

nice it's really pretty neat :) I'm sure I'll get that the storage access is really awesome I hate going back to town every time my inventory is full :) + the valor bonus too :)

#17 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:34 AM

Keep in mind, this does NOT work for dungeons, or the quests associated with them, this works ONLY for valor quests.

#18 Kentrick

Kentrick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:32 AM

after 1week i managed to get my Soldier to a Max Level Champion thx to the IM Spins and 6hour Sigils.also thx for the advice people i manage to sell 250m/100im in game also

#19 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:53 PM

Glad you did so well. I personally still think the IM price conversion is way too high. But that is just me.

#20 Try2KiIlMe

Try2KiIlMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:13 PM

Keep in mind, this does NOT work for dungeons, or the quests associated with them, this works ONLY for valor quests.

what do you mean by quest assosiated with them? I'm confused valor quests are given from the npcs written in the wiki right? I was actually just looking at that and now that u say quests assosiated with them I'm confused what kind of quests pdfisher if you don't mind me askin

#21 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:45 PM

Hi im still new and im planning to donate do you guys have any suggestions on what item To Donate and that is Worth to sell for Zulie's

Hello ! Wanna make some money huh ? :hinthint: *firm hand shake* 

The easiest way to make some zulies now by selling IM items would be the Re-Roll hammers I would say. But given the recent announcement on future updates regarding new gems and stats enchantment scrolls, I would advise you not to do it yet with the hammers. Nevertheless, the hammers been a game changer in the IM scene over the years and just so you know, the main factor that directly impacts the currency conversion rates of Item Mall Points to Zulies are the Re-Roll Hammers. 

These Hammers are like our real life world's Gold Reserves. If the price of Gold Bars increase today, all the countries who has Gold Reserves in giant banks make money. Then of course there is always the other effect where the price decreases and with it, the rest of the IM Points worth to Zulies. 

To give you a rough example in numerical form, 

if you top up 100 USD worth of IM Points which gives you 10,000 IM Points + 2000 IM Points ( 20% Bonus ), you get a total of 12,000 IM Points and this gives you 600 Re-Roll Hammers. These 600 Hammers can earn you a minimum of 25,000,000,000 (25 Billion Zulies ) **AT LEAST** In Draconis Server. 

Most of the people selling Re-Roll hammers in the game are players who bought the hammers via Zulies and then Re-Sell it at a higher price. This also means most of those sellers ( there are not many sellers out there ) have a floor price they must not go below or suffer loss. This is the perfect advantage for any IM Sellers / Suppliers out there since you can afford to kill your competitors by going slightly lower than them. To them its a loss to go anymore lower, but to you it is simply making lesser but not suffering any loss. 

Buying too many types of IM Items for selling out would cost u many problems, from price competition to slow sales. Remember that the more types of things you sell, the higher the chance is your sale will be slower. So, 1 item, low risk, low competition, undisputed, highest profit margin and Hallelujah Zulies~  

:hinthint: 

I am Vhen, arguably the largest IM Supplier in Draconis. *Pass name card* hopefully one day we can be business partners. 

:heh: popcorns?

#22 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:42 PM

what do you mean by quest assosiated with them? I'm confused valor quests are given from the npcs written in the wiki right? I was actually just looking at that and now that u say quests assosiated with them I'm confused what kind of quests pdfisher if you don't mind me askin

I've never done any dungeon quests and I'm pretty sure you haven't either (or at least not yet) but I would take pdfisher's word for it if she says you don't get the extra points for dungeon quests. You DO get extra honor points for pvp quests as indicated in the info at the website here  http://www.playroseo...de/premium.aspx

I just finished doing all of the valor quests in Junon Polis, Xita and the one in Eucar.  All of them (with a couple of exceptions which have already been reported) will give you +10 points. There is a passive skill you can buy from the IM that will give +50% more on each reward. It's called Valor Reward Bonus and costs 100 points. You can find it on the third page of the "gameplay" tab, after the medals. The 50% is applied to the reward itself and the +10 points are in addition to reward amount. The points can add up pretty fast and depending on your level, the quests are fairly easy. 

If you dual client be sure to get the quests on both characters because valor quest drops are also shared in a party, just as regular quest drops are.  If you have any specific valor quest questions, you can pm me and I'll be glad to help if I can. :)

#23 Try2KiIlMe

Try2KiIlMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:48 PM

uhm you can only do valor quests once a day? it's not repeatable? if you are max level where do you do valor quests that gives most valor? in orlo? coz I'm planning to farm valor once I hit max level and by that time I will buy that passive skill in IM + the premium account to boost up my valor points :)

#24 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:07 PM

uhm you can only do valor quests once a day? it's not repeatable? if you are max level where do you do valor quests that gives most valor? in orlo? coz I'm planning to farm valor once I hit max level and by that time I will buy that passive skill in IM + the premium account to boost up my valor points :)

The quests I'm talking about can be repeated as many times as you want and you can do them even when you have out leveled the monsters you have to kill. If you remember back when there were Union Wars, some of these quests might be familiar since they are the same ones. Back then you'd do the quests to get union points to spend in the union shop, and now you do them for valor points. The nice thing now is that since there are no more UW, you can take quests from any of the union npc's or take some from each- it's all up to you.

I'm pretty sure there might be level minimums for a few of the quests but I haven't had the chance to test that yet. I've just been doing them on my lvl 216 raider and cleric since that's where I want the valor points right now. The old union quests required a minimum of level 30 but that may or may not be a requirement to take the quests anymore.

My guess is that most max level people get their valor points from doing the dungeons. I'm sure someone who does them can give you an idea of how many points they get per dungeon run. But for me, doing the regular valor quests has been working just fine. We take the ones in Muris when we are going to train, since we are fighting those mobs anyway. When we're not training and I have a few minutes to spare, I grab some of the ones in Junon and do them.  Eldeon has some nice quests if you're the right level to be training there.

#25 Try2KiIlMe

Try2KiIlMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:15 AM

I see thanks for all the info and help HoneyBunz :) appreciated it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users