3 replies to this topic

#1 lescarian

lescarian

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:42 AM

Hi guys,

My champ is now level 80 and I'm thinking about gear. I've read some suggestions for end gear but it's quite a mystery to me what I should buy to get there. Since I started to play 3 weeks ago, I only have 12m zeny.

I've build my soon-to-be-sura like that (Goal is tiger cannon build and then reskill to GoH at some point):

STR: 75

AGI: 1

VIT: 8x

INT: 2x

DEX: 40

LUK: 1

I'm using the eden gear for now. How could I improve best for let's say 10m zeny?

#2 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:22 PM

I would just buy variant shoes in that case. Do not upgrade them leave them at +0. They're probably the best bang for your buck. Next would be a weapon but not sure what's a good choice in your price range at the moment.

#3 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:52 PM

^ what Viri said

for weapon, you could just stick with the eden group mace III as it has good ATK already

also, you can buy nemesis for like 200k and use that to level in places like glast heim (lots of shadow and undead monsters)

though if talking about turn in parties, monk/champ/shura are usually just MS tanks or snap pullers so weapons are not really an issue there

some long term goals would be like

glorious suit, nice hp boost, though you need 840 kvm badges from kvm, seals quest, and/or eden badge exchange

witch's pumpkin hat + alarm mask; great savings using cheap pumpkins instead of potions for healing;  

2x caramel carga mace for TC leveling in scaraba dungeon

heroic backpack, good all around garment; way cheaper currently but still expensive for newer players

that said, there is usually a big price/time/effort gap between what you can acquire currently and the next tier of gears to improve to

Edited by ka10, 29 August 2014 - 11:09 PM.

#4 lescarian

lescarian

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:01 PM

Thanks a lot for your input :) 

I'll take that advice :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users