Homun Disappeared (Fed it before logging off) - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Homun Disappeared (Fed it before logging off)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pickleee

pickleee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:53 AM

Hmm...so it sounds very weird and much like how a homun abandoned its owner...

I woke up this morning thinking to go get some exp for my dieter in OD2, he was nowhere to be seen, whether I call him, ressurect him in and out of town or in OD2, he doesn't appear, like he ran away :hmm:

However, just before i went to sleep yesterday night, I just fed him and then logged off so I'm sure he was there :v

Any encounters of such problem? :v

#2 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:06 AM

Perhaps it's a bug where your character was not logged out in other player's client although it already was in yours.

So your homunculus basically starved to death,crying for hours and hours.

This has happened to at least one player I know,his name is Limit from the Loki's Realm guild.

Better vaporize your homunculus next time before logging out for the sake of safety.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:27 AM

Send in a ticket. 

It happened to me once, I think. I know something that wasn't my fault once happened that caused me to lose a homun. Support took care of it.

Edited by DrAzzy, 29 August 2014 - 06:27 AM.

#4 pickleee

pickleee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:55 AM

Perhaps it's a bug where your character was not logged out in other player's client although it already was in yours.

So your homunculus basically starved to death,crying for hours and hours.

This has happened to at least one player I know,his name is Limit from the Loki's Realm guild.

Better vaporize your homunculus next time before logging out for the sake of safety.

Aww Limit, i heard so many unfortunate stories that had him involved :v
Thanks for the heads up, I'll vaporize them from now on before logging off, hopefully now I won't need to level one all over again though >_<

Send in a ticket. 

It happened to me once, I think. I know something that wasn't my fault once happened that caused me to lose a homun. Support took care of it.

Yay Azzy!
Thanks for letting me see a ray of hope! :sob:
*HUGS*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users