antsmeister

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationEstonia
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:21 PM

First of all.. dude at muris gates wont spawn if i need viziers key, and second ... in need of supplies quest, full of bugs.. now the waterskin part. Get rid of the quest or fix it once for all, is it so hard??

#2 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Server:Draconis.

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:37 PM

First of all.. dude at muris gates wont spawn if i need viziers key, and second ... in need of supplies quest, full of bugs.. now the waterskin part. Get rid of the quest or fix it once for all, is it so hard??

For the Npc to spawn, you need like lv 200 and  A fate. (You need to do the fate quest with all the tablets and then go to OT and choose one). Then go to gates and it should spawn .

#3 antsmeister

antsmeister

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:39 PM

Dont let my post counts fool you, I've been here longer than most of people, and I know how things are , its a bug :)

#4 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Server:Draconis.

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:46 PM

Ok n.n!

Edited by xultrax, 29 August 2014 - 01:46 PM.

#5 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:56 PM

My friend and I just finished all of the quests you mentioned as well as others in Orlo and we had no trouble at all. Some of them are time consuming but all were doable. You mentioned the waterskins-  there is only one on each map that will give the quest drop so you have to go to the other maps to get all of them.  We found that it varied as to which cactus worked for each of us (three in the party) so a few times we had to find another cactus on one map so that all three got the drop. The other quest drops were shared without issue. We found all of the missing ship parts as well. Like i said, it just took time and a bit of driving around.  The guy spawned for us outside of the city too- no problems at all and even my cleric with no fighting skills was able to kill him.

When you make a bug report, you also need to be specific, not just a general "fix it" but screen shots of the particular parts that you feel are broken. I suppose it's possible that something has changed since we did these quests but it was only a week ago when we did them and they were fine at that time.

#6 antsmeister

antsmeister

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:02 PM

At the time there is error on 3rd Golden ring map, where the notice tells me that i have filled the waterskin, but in the quest tab nothing changes. Going back to npc, it says I havent completed it.

#7 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:21 PM

antsmeister, did you recently pick the quest up or did you have it from a while ago?

Have you tried abandoning the quest and trying again?

#8 antsmeister

antsmeister

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:29 PM

Yep Leo, I tired to abandon it but it seems it's the same spot. I picked the quest earlier today, since the character is new to orlean sands lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users