S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:39 AM

i have a question about skills and level related.

My Actual Homunculus is Lv99 loyal (its 2nd class already filir) but im Lv97/59 now, so it will take me a while reach job level 70.

Does the homunculus still get exp just like the characters? I mean, if its Lv99 and still kill, when it evolves to third class it can jump to level 101 or 102??

and the second question, if someone have played pokemon on any nintendo console, if the homun learn a skill at Lv100, but it jumps from level 99 to 102, it will get the skill or never learn it?

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:29 AM

It will build up overflow experience, like players do. 

AS SOON AS YOU CHANGE TO GENETIC, IT CAN LEVEL PAST 99 EVEN IF IT IS NOT HOMUN-S YET! If it has enough overflow experience at this point, a single kill of any sort will level it. You DO NOT WANT IT TO LEVEL PAST 99 UNTIL IT IS HOMUN S! - although you don't miss out on skills, you do miss out on stat and hp/sp growth. Homun S get more HP growth, and MUCH more sp growth than pre-S homuns. 

I always recommend people stop leveling their homun as soon as it gets to level 99. and stop taking it out at all once it's 99+loyal, until you change to genetic, and change your homun to homun S. That way, there is no risk of your homun missing out on stat growth.

#3 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:37 AM

oww thank you, yes i stop it at level 99

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users