Original Shadow Gear, New Shadow Gear & Fire Sale - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Original Shadow Gear, New Shadow Gear & Fire Sale

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:36 PM

I don't think any of the GM's addressed this yet. Last week the Shadow Gear, with the bous stats, that are only good till October 1st, were released. This week different Shadow Gear is released, which pretty much replaces last weeks Shadow Gear, since obviouosly both can't be worn. Sure the stats for the new gear is different from last weeks. This weeks is tradeable & last weeks isn't. Many of us spent a lot of money upgrading last weeks gear needlessly due to the realease of this weeks items.

Now this week when you guys added this Shadow Gear you put the Box in Kafra, with a Random Chance, to get ONE item. Many of us wasted money on these boxes, since you turned around, & added the Boxes, to the Fire Sale, that included the FULL SET of items. The ones added to the Fire Sale should have been put in Kafra originally instead of the Random Box.

Buying, refining items, and/or adding boxes, right after one another, a week or less apart especially, is causing us to waste money for nothing.

I'm sure others will disagree, and/or misunderstand what I mean, but hopefully the GM's won't. We should get refunds on the Shadow Gear box in kafra now. Why would anyone want to buy just the one item, instad of all of them, even if 1800kp is op'd?

#2 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:47 PM

no, it is working as intended

#3 Shippou22

Shippou22

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • Server:chaos

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:43 PM

as sad and heartless as it seems, you cant ask for a refund on your 50k car because they decided to put it on 40k the next day.

#4 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:06 PM

this lol

#5 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:48 PM

Are you one of those people that goes to a restaurant, orders the 10oz steak, sees someone who orders the same thing, theirs looks slightly thicker than yours, and you demand to know why their steak is thicker than yours?

Cause, you know, those would actually weigh within usually .5oz of each other if the person who cut them did their job right.

This situation just reminds me of that...sure the box in Firesale is technically more than you would pay for all pieces if you went with the random one...but at the same time, you are getting ALL the ones you want at once, not randomly. Consider it the extra service plan you pay for on electronics. You are guaranteed to get what you want, or they will help get it fixed. Just, you know, if it breaks this time, well, tough -_- since you are taking the risk anyways.

#6 Yggdrasil13

Yggdrasil13

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:14 PM

Why did you upgrade the event gear at the first place?

Couldn't you tell it doesn't worth the cost?

The coming shadow gears were ALL in sakray and I even posted them here.

If you really couldn't see this was coming then what can I say?  

Edited by Ralis, 03 September 2014 - 09:16 PM.
Removing personal stuff

#7 Spooky34

Spooky34

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationIn front of you

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:33 PM

as sad and heartless as it seems, you cant ask for a refund on your 50k car because they decided to put it on 40k the next day.

catmemr_zps94708dda.jpg

#8 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:14 AM

Read my post. I didn't say a thing about anything not working

I didn't say this either. I was talking about the Kafra Box

Are you one of those people that goes to a restaurant, orders the 10oz steak, sees someone who orders the same thing, theirs looks slightly thicker than yours, and you demand to know why their steak is thicker than yours?

Cause, you know, those would actually weigh within usually .5oz of each other if the person who cut them did their job right.

This situation just reminds me of that...sure the box in Firesale is technically more than you would pay for all pieces if you went with the random one...but at the same time, you are getting ALL the ones you want at once, not randomly. Consider it the extra service plan you pay for on electronics. You are guaranteed to get what you want, or they will help get it fixed. Just, you know, if it breaks this time, well, tough -_- since you are taking the risk anyways.

That was my point. The Firesale Box is better. The thing I said was the Random one they added to Kafra this week was a waste since they were planning to put this one in. They should have just put this in Kafra. Old boxes are added to the Fire Sale not NEW ones. At least not till now.

Why did you and your imaginary many of us friends upgraded the event gear at the first place?

Couldn't you tell it doesn't worth the cost?

The coming shadow gears were ALL in sakray and I even posted them here.

If you really couldn't see this was coming then what can I say?  

I don't play Sakray, & I would bet 75% or more people don't either. I also don't play on any other server than iRO. I've said before I haven't seen kRO's gear & don't know what they have. I've asked for a link to see their items a feww times. No ones ever posted one.

I'm not like some of you & can't see the future...LOL

Peerleess you completely missed the point. I didn't say I was buying any of the Fire Sale boxes & I didn't. I'm not going to waste my time replying to all of your nonsense especially when it has nothing to do with my post. I DON'T spend cash money on this game. You should take your own advice!

#9 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:19 AM

Please don't reply with off-topic posts attempting to de-rail this. If you don't understand what I am talking about then so be it.

#10 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:38 AM

i advice you to play sakray in case new update is coming. u can choose many gears and go to level 150 in 5 mins. it help u to grasp the new contents in a nutshell and giving suggestion to GM before it implemented on chaos. it is better than QQing after the gear is out and flooding any maintenance thread with those QQs.

#11 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:55 AM

Read my post. I didn't say a thing about anything not working

I didn't say this either. I was talking about the Kafra Box

That was my point. The Firesale Box is better. The thing I said was the Random one they added to Kafra this week was a waste since they were planning to put this one in. They should have just put this in Kafra. Old boxes are added to the Fire Sale not NEW ones. At least not till now.

I don't play Sakray, & I would bet 75% or more people don't either. I also don't play on any other server than iRO. I've said before I haven't seen kRO's gear & don't know what they have. I've asked for a link to see their items a feww times. No ones ever posted one.

I'm not like some of you & can't see the future...LOL

Peerleess you completely missed the point. I didn't say I was buying any of the Fire Sale boxes & I didn't. I'm not going to waste my time replying to all of your nonsense especially when it has nothing to do with my post. I DON'T spend cash money on this game. You should take your own advice!

Already wasting your time and everyone else who is viewing this thread. Of course you're not going to "waste" anymore of your precious time replying to my post, because you realize how useless that would be, since everything I typed made sense. Your reason for making this thread makes no sense....

Also, if you don't spend cash on this game, why are you worrying about everyone else? This thread proves you have nothing else to do then complain on the forums all day.

Edited by Peerless, 01 September 2014 - 07:17 AM.

#12 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:02 AM

Saw costumes in a KP box.....already had costume that gave +10 all stats....didn't care enough to buy anything until it clearly needed.....

you are all suckers XD

#13 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:14 AM

but +24 physical set gives 42 wATK and 3% atk

#14 Spooky34

Spooky34

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationIn front of you

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:04 AM

i advice you to play sakray in case new update is coming. u can choose many gears and go to level 150 in 5 mins. it help u to grasp the new contents in a nutshell and giving suggestion to GM before it implemented on chaos. it is better than QQing after the gear is out and flooding any maintenance thread with those QQs.

↑this post

will end-up my GX items in chaos to be sell........ and start all over again in chaos server with new main class.

I didnt know there alot of class aside from GX are good in level 150 & also cool.

but still thanks now I know what class that I really want and  must create in chaos as main after selling my GX stuff. :sob:

Edited by Spooky34, 01 September 2014 - 06:14 AM.

#15 AmonRA

AmonRA

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1927 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:43 AM

Many of us wasted money on these boxes, since you turned around, & added the Boxes, to the Fire Sale, that included the FULL SET of items. The ones added to the Fire Sale should have been put in Kafra originally instead of the Random Box.

Buying, refining items, and/or adding boxes, right after one another, a week or less apart especially, is causing us to waste money for nothing.

I'm sure others will disagree, and/or misunderstand what I mean, but hopefully the GM's won't. We should get refunds on the Shadow Gear box in kafra now. Why would anyone want to buy just the one item, instad of all of them, even if 1800kp is op'd?

Read my post...  I DON'T spend cash money on this game. You should take your own advice!

Yes, i read your post 3 times (holy crap you and Peerless made bibles like Xellie) i get your point but explain those quotes and why you complain about kafra boxs if you "dont waste money" in those but in the same time ask for a refunds.

#16 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:01 AM

Hmm,us and we. What does that implicate? Would you have made more sense if you said "they"?

Lmao, I'm done Razzez. No use attempting to get through to you.

#17 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:22 PM

O woe is me, I blow all my zeny on new items the day of release, only to find smarter options available in the future. Someone please refund me my impatience!

#18 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:25 PM

''The ones added to the Fire Sale should have been put in Kafra originally instead of the Random Box''

/\

#19 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:06 PM

Senpai will notice you...

#20 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:27 PM

I don't think any of the GM's addressed this yet. Last week the Shadow Gear, with the bous stats, that are only good till October 1st, were released. This week different Shadow Gear is released, which pretty much replaces last weeks Shadow Gear, since obviouosly both can't be worn. Sure the stats for the new gear is different from last weeks. This weeks is tradeable & last weeks isn't. Many of us spent a lot of money upgrading last weeks gear needlessly due to the realease of this weeks items.

Now this week when you guys added this Shadow Gear you put the Box in Kafra, with a Random Chance, to get ONE item. Many of us wasted money on these boxes, since you turned around, & added the Boxes, to the Fire Sale, that included the FULL SET of items. The ones added to the Fire Sale should have been put in Kafra originally instead of the Random Box.

this is good reason why i don't buy kaftra equips. because the price always drops once the market becomes saturated. I do spend money on vip to support the game but there is really no point in buying equips and lucky/groove boxes.

#21 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:42 PM

''The ones added to the Fire Sale should have been put in Kafra originally instead of the Random Box''

/\

Glad at least one person understood the main reason of this post.

It seems a few people didn't understand that when I said "money", in my OP, I was referring to "ZENY". Yes I get VIP, & buy Kafra items, but I buy them with "ZENY". Many people sell WPE for "ZENY" & it is legal to buy. When you signup for VIP you get that back in KP too!

I seriously don't know why any of this was so hard to understand. I was ONLY talking about items that were just put in last week, & these boxes were released this same week, only days apart.

In the future I'll try to spell things out more clearly :P

Edited by Razzez, 01 September 2014 - 08:46 PM.

#22 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:44 PM

Doesn't matter anyway. You -_- up from the beginning and I want you to know this. The people who bought the gears with their zeny had to buy it from people who bought it from the Kafra Shop, first and foremost. If those people who bought it with their actual money were to complain, then it'll be a different story. Someone unlike you. In case you didn't notice, money=/=zeny, so you really have no right to complain AT ALL,especially since they zeny from ingame can easily be recouped. Money you spend on this game on the other hand.....Let's not make this into a kafra shop spender vs zeny spender, because your opinion would amount to nothing, since it is the ones who spend actual money on this game, that keep the game alive. And if they wanted to complain, we all know now, that you wouldn't be even close to being a spokesperson for any of us. I don't really care if you bought 100k wpe from someone.

Next time,learn the difference between zeny and money. There are nowhere close to being the same.

#23 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:49 PM

#24 Aizenath

Aizenath

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationCloser to hell than heaven...
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:notRO

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:19 AM

Where can we get zenny refunds???

Now seriously, I know what you mean Razzez but you should know better by now not to buy/upgrade stuff straight away, there are many examples on the thread on why you probably won't get a refund and even if they did, how could they track who bought what? especially if it wasn't bought with cash.  

It's not cool that they put all the shadow gear on one box after having a box with 1 random piece but they are going to try to make money and stuff like this is always going to happen.

#25 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Classic

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:59 AM

Just for some clarification to the people crying about "I have the right to...". It's the internet and specifically a forum/game that you agreed to the Terms of Service, which basically removed all of your rights.

So no, technically, you do not have the right. Have a good day though :). This thread is insightful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users