Coming back after 4 years with a Hawker 50. Tips pls. - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Coming back after 4 years with a Hawker 50. Tips pls.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 THBronx

THBronx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:01 AM

Greetings all.

Today I decided to download and install Rose Online. I just missed it so I think I should play a bit. And for my surprise I found my last char @ Leonis server: a lv50 Hawker.

As I'm totaly lost now, what advices can you give to me? And:

- Is Hawker a balanced class? Should I keep with?
- Which the max lv? Is hard to achieve max level?
- Can I find parties or ppl just solo?
- Should I stay @ Leonis or create a new char @ Draconis?

Sry for all the questions and my bad english.
Seeya! =D

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:33 AM

Greetings all.

Today I decided to download and install Rose Online. I just missed it so I think I should play a bit. And for my surprise I found my last char @ Leonis server: a lv50 Hawker.

As I'm totaly lost now, what advices can you give to me? Get into a good clan. Go through the old patch notes, and see what all the changes have been about. Go here and watch past livestreams, http://forums.warppo...eams/?hl=twitch. Be very careful about buying things from sellers now. Some items (honor/valor, what you used to know as Union) are character LOCKED ON ACQUIRE. This means they can not be traded. However there is an exception, so a few of them can be. Caveat emptor my friend. I am a class reps for the champion class, and will be happy to answer your questions If I am able. Welcome back to the game, I hope you have a blast. And:

- Is Hawker a balanced class? Should I keep with? That depends on who you talk to. I personally feel that the classes are pretty well balanced.
- Which the max lv? Is hard to achieve max level? 230 is max now. It isn't hard, but most of the mobs on Orlo go blue around level 220, so leveling spots are at a premium. Some of the Mastyx, Snappers, and Terrasaurus are green or higher. So it can take agonizingly long to make those last few levels.
- Can I find parties or ppl just solo? Finding parties is all about timing. Somedays you can, somedays, you can't.
- Should I stay @ Leonis or create a new char @ Draconis? It really doesn't matter. There is a server merge that is a possibility.

Seeya! =D

Edited by pdfisher, 01 September 2014 - 04:34 AM.

#3 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:49 AM

Greetings all.

As I'm totaly lost now, what advices can you give to me? And:
Pick up everything, remember even if a drop isn't sold to another palyers, it's money to a NPC. 

- Is Hawker a balanced class? Should I keep with? I would say it's balanced.
- Which the max lv? Is hard to achieve max level? The max level now is 230 and after level around 215, the leveling goes slower becuse there are no new mobs to kill at their level so we can only kill mastyx, scavengers, snappers that are like green by that level.
- Can I find parties or ppl just solo? You can find partys.
- Should I stay @ Leonis or create a new char @ Draconis? I haven't levled at Draconis so I dont know... 

Seeya! =D

Here is also a list on items that has changed by the time!

Game Arena:
Union War has been deleted for a while and it is replaced with Game Arena. Game Arena is a system that you choose if you wanna play a Player vs Monster game or Player vs Player. To get the Game Arena window open press: (alt + g)

(P.S The Union War Map is back and the new name is Akram Arena)

Player Vs Monster:
(Player Vs Monster games is called Dungeons)

Cave of Ulverick (200-235) cost 3,000 energy. Halls of Oblivion (200-235) cost 3,500 energy, Sea of Dawn (210-240) cost 3,750 energy.

You spawn inside the dungeon and you kill minibosses to get to the finale boss. (When killing the minibosses/finale boss you get rewarded with valor points,P.S Valor points can drop as a drop from normal mobs!) When the finale boss is dead you get a reward as uniques, chemicals, lisents, skills books.

(P.S There are quest speciel made for each dungeon)

Player Vs Player:
Draconis Peaks (221-230) cost 2,000 energy ,Crystal Defenders (221-230) cost 3,000 Energy, Akram Arena (221-230) cost 5,000 energy.

You spawn inside the arena, you are attacker or defender. Attacker gonna kill the defense team and kill all the crystal to win. Defender gonna kill the attacker team and protact the crystal. 

(P.S There are quest speciel made for each pvp game)

Premium Service
Now you are abel to do PVP/PVM games over and over and over and over and over and over again!
Every 6 hour you get a new daily box! it can a 2x exp medallion/2x drop medallion for 10 min, Box of catalyst which are catalyst stuff in, reroll hammers, Plain white t-shirt, Teletickets, Aura Blessing, Lucky spin coins, Premium points

General In The Game
Mounts is in the game.  Mount is a MOB you ride on. (It can be a Krawfy to a big Spider)

Buff Sets are removed becuse it was a bug.

The stat Charm is now to increase the buff/heals and the selfbuffs. INT these days are now for defense, magic defense and attack.

Skill uppdate is out! All skills has changed to balance out the game.

Drop Table is new. (Zulie Boxes is back)

You can now costumize your weapon! Chose your weapon (The costume wepaon need to be the same category as the weapon in the avatar tab) and put it in the costume tab.

A new storage uppdate has come into the game! Here is a video from youtube that shows how it works! 

For more information, you can visit Rose Online Wiki!

Feel free to PM me here on the forums or in game! I am '' MyBuffs '' on Leonis server.

// Buffiies  :kis:

#4 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:12 AM

Welcome back! 

Hope to see you in-game~ 

0 user(s) are reading this topic