4 replies to this topic

#1 Marnzed21

Marnzed21

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:27 PM

Good day, 

We'll here's the thing. I'v had my La Tomatina title yesterday and it does add 2k hp and sp, 500 matk and patk, however, I was wondering. 

If my atk power is 1,100+ how much normal damage would i do to a monster of 10 levels below me? from what i have experienced, my SUPPOSED 1100atk power only does 500-600 damage to a monster that's 10 levels below me.. see image for comparison: (which for me seems like the promised 500 attack power added only gives 80 atkpwr output..)

Here's an image of my atack with the La Tomatina title:

with-title_zps90d200bd.png

And here's an image of my attack without the title:

without_zpsc9fad0a7.png

Sorry if im in the wrong thread. It's my first time posting.. and please, ENLIGHTEN me.

Edited by Marnzed21, 01 September 2014 - 03:28 PM.

#2 Rykum

Rykum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:21 PM

you can see your dmg increase on mouse hover att. stat.

you'll see general att. and skill att. changes on pop-up information.

#3 Marnzed21

Marnzed21

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:51 PM

yeah that was my point.. this means that the +500 atk power provided by the La Tomatina title only increases the output by at least 80 points, correct? 

#4 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:19 PM

(this is how damage formulas work unless they made some changes recently that I failed to notice)

• Current Damage Formula as it is today.  Weapon and refine are huge modifiers for both spell and physical skill hits, much more t

Physical Attack:
    (Str*2 / 15.53) + ((wpnmin+wpnmax)/2) = Physical Skill Effect under Attack Power  Add in the refine bonus to get the damage number the game is using to calculate your skill damage.Multiply this by your skill damage% and reduce by whatever the mitigation amount the monster absorbs should be real close to your damage.

Magic Attack:
    Int*3 + gear Magic Power = Listed Magic Power on Character screen.
    (TtlMgcPwr/15.53) + ((wpnmin+wpnmax)/2) = Listed Physical Skill Effect under Magic Power Add in the refine bonus to get the number the game is using to calculate damage.

#5 Rykum

Rykum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:08 PM

yeah that was my point.. this means that the +500 atk power provided by the La Tomatina title only increases the output by at least 80 points, correct? 

as I said before, actual damage output and calculations are made based on popup information. You'll never do 1k with normal attacks (with you current stats) on mobs unless your detailed attack information say otherwise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users