Server Maintenance at 3:00PM PST! 9/03/2014~ - Page 3 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 3:00PM PST! 9/03/2014~

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#51 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:46 PM

login-in reward works without problem (but you wont get any if you already got them before server restart)

Really? Now that's weird and should not happen~ The boxes should be given to all players above level 10 I believe.

#52 TheCristall

TheCristall

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:58 PM

Really? Now that's weird and should not happen~ The boxes should be given to all players above level 10 I believe.

why that ??

if you got them before the server restart you already got them for the whole day, it doesnt get resetted by server restart

login to another character who wasnt online before restart and you get 2 times the blue stone and gold key

#53 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:44 PM

this enchant event was the best one yet. awesome.  :no1:

everything was properly executed, i haven't heard many people complaining about anything other than not getting their returns (patience). no ticket spamming, etc. just plain awesome. u guys are awesome.

awesome.

Edited by noxis, 05 September 2014 - 03:52 PM.

#54 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Server:None

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:21 PM

Can you put the ghost buster set up in the mix board next week, I feel like the angel set of health has been in the mix board for way too long and on top of that it is not a "artifact" costume yet it is in the artifact category!! 

#55 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:04 AM

why that ??

if you got them before the server restart you already got them for the whole day, it doesnt get resetted by server restart

login to another character who wasnt online before restart and you get 2 times the blue stone and gold key

Could you submit a ticket? We will have our Support team look into the account.

Can you put the ghost buster set up in the mix board next week, I feel like the angel set of health has been in the mix board for way too long and on top of that it is not a "artifact" costume yet it is in the artifact category!! 

Possible! Thanks for the suggestion.

#56 Brian26

Brian26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:02 PM

Watermellon event please! give everyone a chance to obtain this unbelievably OP Devil Set of Agility..

#57 oClark

oClark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 03:01 AM

did anyone notice the enchanting success rate after the event significantly dropped? i know it was 2x success rate during the event but come on, 150 reins to +17 to +18 an armor? :p_omg:

#58 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 07 September 2014 - 06:23 PM

Yeah I think they messed with it to. took me 231 reinforced insurance to get from +18~+20. I've had a lot of people tell me similar stories. Let's hope they reset the success rate to its original %.

#59 Brian26

Brian26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:32 PM

did anyone notice the enchanting success rate after the event significantly dropped? i know it was 2x success rate during the event but come on, 150 reins to +17 to +18 an armor? :p_omg:

Yeah I think they messed with it to. took me 231 reinforced insurance to get from +18~+20. I've had a lot of people tell me similar stories. Let's hope they reset the success rate to its original %.

Yep. i failed 130 to +19.. Still not +19. :/

#60 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:46 AM

Yep. i failed 130 to +19.. Still not +19. :/

Lots of complains about the exact same "issue" are hitting me in game. I didn't enchant anything myself though, but lots and lots of people came to me telling me the exact same thing. So I kinda want to "confirm" people complaining about this "issue". 

So I wouldn't have said anything if only 2 or 3 people came to me, complaining. I would just have said "bad luck". But I'm not talking about just 1 or 2 people in game, I'm talking more about 50+ people in game that all got the same strong feeling and the same "bad luck" with enchanting since directly after last maint:

- they somehow messed something up on the enchanting rate part after last maint

(this is what I've heard now 50+ times said to me by different people)

So yeah, whatever is going wrong I don't know. Like I said I did not enchant anything myself. But that there is something - whatever it is-  going wrong since last maint on the enchantment part of the game and people complaining about that, I can confirm. Just by all the different people complaining about the exact same thing to me.   :ok:

Maybe you guys could check back the enchanting system and rates?

Just to be sure...

Would be really appreciated by many. Thanks.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 08 September 2014 - 02:13 AM.

#61 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:48 AM

*shrug* i've used reins 436 from +17-20 before this event. these numbers don't sound too bad. confirmation wouldn't hurt though.

#62 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:31 PM

Honestly the rates sound about right... It was uncommon before to blow throw 100-200 reins per level past +17

#63 UraharaStore

UraharaStore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:51 PM

Please tell me wat happened to the rate ? I used 126 ris not even moving up from + 18 to + 19 lol... pls fix the rate

#64 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:03 PM

I wonder when ShazamO will see this

Edited by Rabbicarpo2011, 09 September 2014 - 09:04 PM.

#65 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationAssindia, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:18 PM

I wonder when ShazamO will see this

When he's in the house again. Hopefully today. It seems he had a free day yesterday.

#66 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:06 AM

Issues,

I went to mix a high priest boot and 4 QQ balloons, the big wheel ate them up and didn't let me spin, nor did it give me any piece, I logged off and on and still the parts are gone with nothing obtained from mixing,

2nd issue, I went to support - and could not login to report the issue, I asked it to send me my info to my email in case I forgot which password I used, but It was one I had already tried, I also tried 3x afterwards with the correct password - and it refuses to log me in - thus I can not report the first issue...

Ill try support later, but I just wanted to present the issues somewhere right off the bat

#67 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:47 AM

Regarding the enchant success rate, I'll poke the Producer about it. Sorry for the delay.

@Irekire, I have heard of issues of players not being able to log in properly buttttt in most cases... the player has been inputting the wrong information in. Also, I would submit a ticket asap about the "lost" items.

#68 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:29 AM

its finally let me in, im posting now

#69 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationAssindia, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:48 AM

Issues,

I went to mix a high priest boot and 4 QQ balloons, the big wheel ate them up and didn't let me spin, nor did it give me any piece, I logged off and on and still the parts are gone with nothing obtained from mixing,

I already heard about this issue 2 times before (I think you remeber that I already told you about that weeks ago, ShazamO).

The only way how it could be resolved was to submit a ticket to the support. They fixed it for the players I'm talking about.

Edited by yurioj75, 10 September 2014 - 08:49 AM.

#70 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:25 PM

cool, ive not been crazy active in the forums recently so I missed that post, id posted in here because it wouldn't let me connect to the support page, but its been submitted as of my last post, so thanks for the follow up/info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users