Aunoe x 2

Raydric

Firelock soldier

Planned cards:

Kafra Blossom

Angra mantis

Lord Knight - Probs never get it

Memory of Thanatos - see above

Short of refining the rest of my gear to +12, what cards would you get or swap out? Would you swap any equips for different ones, and why?

Edited by Balthronus, 02 September 2014 - 01:26 PM.

#2 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:23 PM

Hm, I'd swap +12 SPB (8% AD + 1 ASPD) for +11 Isabella Red Ear (2 ASPD, 5% MHP, and 10% Fire tolerance).

With your 110 Agi, I think solid ASPD will give higher benefits than 8% aspd.

#3 Datrax

Datrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Server:Valkyre

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:27 PM

Some temp Boots Str/FS/LD or Agi/AD/LD

#4 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 September 2014 - 11:56 PM

I'd swap the SPB for a White Eddga (if you can get 193 aspd without it, the proc is awesome). BDM for mid slot or Robo eyes or BFG with a dark ping card or Pegasus ears. You don't really need silence immunity, there's always green pots/panacea/cure free.

Also the above, temporal boots for more pewpew.

Definitely get elemental Nab's with some FS enchants if you plan on killing the harder MVPs (or elemental valk armors if you can't fcp yourself).

#5 ShinKokuryuu

ShinKokuryuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:16 PM

I'd be changing most of it myself, including stats.

The problems I see with stats: vit is fine at 95 to get stun resist already. That extra point could be placed in other stats. Since you're going crit, I suppose dex is unneeded... well you could get hit rate by switching to an agent katar for RC I suppose.

My ideal stats:
84 str
1 int
120 agi
95 vit
3 dex
83 luk(I like to make use of every point I have and making round numbers with stat bonuses)

For gears, I'd do the following:

1. Change Poring Band to +12 white eddga hat for damage.

2. Change glasses for pegasus ear wing for more aspd.

3. Change lower gear to advanced assassin mask for 1% crit damage and 1 crit

4. Switch the nab cloth for a sapha cloth with triple sharp enchants. You really are lacking in crit rate. You need roughly 120~130+ crit to get 100% crit rate on most mvps.

5. Make the FAW have triple fatal enchants for 26% crit damage and 10 crit(I hope I remembered the effects correctly)

6. Swap shoes for +12 temporal agi boots enchanted with +10% aspd. +12 gives another +12% aspd, and 120 agi gives you another 1 flat aspd.

With the aforementioned stats and gear, you can reach 193 aspdyusing just awakening pots and enriched celermine juice, while having a headgear for damage and a good amount of crit rate.(120 ish)

You could aim for something like that I suppose. I don't think you'll be able to do this but I believe it would be better to have AK cards on the chakram instead due to the large amount of crit damage increments you get from the set already. It shouldn't be that big of a deal anyway.

You have a great weapon and stuff, so you should make full use of it! Also you could take take your time to gather the stuff mentioned if you want to use them.

#6 Balthronus

Balthronus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:44 PM

Hmm some good alternatives here I will definitely be looking into them. As mentioned I was aiming for pvm as well as mvp so I had kept some dex for that purpose. If my hit doesnt suffer too much I will reset stats as mentioned in a post above. With 20 luck food I get 96% crit so I was aware of the problems there. Thanks for all the ideas so far anyway guys I really appreciate it.

#7 Datrax

Datrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Server:Valkyre

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:18 PM

You don't Need high luck for crit rate if you reach 193 aspd and auf LD enchanted temp boots the +200 is nearly always up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users