How to beat Eremes Guile to Farm Cazar Gears. Need info! - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

How to beat Eremes Guile to Farm Cazar Gears. Need info!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 skippyang

skippyang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:26 PM

The new dungeon is out! Any Ideas how to beat Eremes Guile? We all need information about the new boss. 

I had read from this link:http://forums.warppo...er-maintenance/  that insane amount of DPS will do the job and debuff from cres and rouge on Eremes will do it.

Based on the information, that dps will do it! Perhaps the following:

Gears Required to beat Eremes -

Gears Himmelmez 20+ with Green Seed [Armor](I don't know what other Seeds would be good in combination with other Seed!

I really don't like to ups my gear since there are still Rank A and Rank S level to grind, along with the gears that comes with Rank A and S. But is it really necessary to up the gears when we know that Rank A and S is just around the corner?!...

Pets Required - 

There are tons of pets available as an arsenal! But Mermaid and lmp help lots!

Would a debuff pet such as scratch thief do as well in combination with willow worker/Assasin Elder?!

Cards Required to beat Eremes Guile -

Hmm.. I'd say more INT/STR cards along with AGI! But I'm having thoughts if I should use VIT cards for survival ability since I'm an SM and the the party depends on it.

I'm yet to fully test this out, can someone confirm this, for I don't have the following resources to do it. I really want the Cazar Set as those will help with Rank A and S grind. Also, assuming that the next dungeons and mobs will be super harder because of the the current dungeons we have!

Edited by skippyang, 03 September 2014 - 04:06 PM.

#2 Kupfner

Kupfner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:16 PM

Edit: now i get the better picture of the requirement to kill eremes, check it out!

Gears required?
Minimum (very standard) is full himmelmez set, cant be lower than that

Would a plus 20 gear help?
For tank, killing eremes without +20 gears is possible but really painful, for dps and healer,i think the minimum refinement to tank eremes is all part +10 or make top and hat +20, and with minimum HP 35k. Always keep anyway to heal (heal pet, potion, ymir, etc.) to survive.

What seed could be helpful?
BS minimum is 25, RS and GS any is ok but the bigger will be always the better :).

Pets required
Contrary to what other mostly think (dps pet/debuff pet), i will only suggest 3 kind of pets:
1. Cannon lady/strouf
This is an opener for killing eremes, it really helps u reduce his HP round 1m in only 1 sec.
2. Healing pet - spam and a lot
The main key to kill eremes is stalling him as long as possible, not only for tank but for all (since sometimes eremes can random hit party).
3. Gorem
This pet helps tank a lot to survive - 10% max hp increase and 5% damage decrease, and for 30 sec, so u dont have to spam this a lot! (even applicable to keep the buff with 40 sec cd)

Cards required?
Lol, i also wonder what u mean. Get some good cards like requiem/mummy/osiris/set/anubis, then its already good.

Class required?
Easy standard:
2 tanks
1 priest
1 sorc/SM
1 dps (preferably: cres)

U can also adjust the party only with 1 tank and 1 healer to make killing eremes faster, but it will bring more difficulty to the party. U really need get pro and good geared tank and healer if u just want to have them only 1 each.

Mechanic spoiler on how to kill it:
1. Reset/let offtank tank the adds
2. If needed switch agro between tanks every 6 stack debuff (wave of curse), and let that tank rest (move a bit far from eremes)
3. Keep survive all the time, the longer the better, no matter what should survive!

Edited by Kupfner, 24 October 2014 - 05:00 AM.

#3 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:38 AM

Having a geared tank and healer is essential for this fight. Or you can have 2 healers if you think the healer cannot manage by herself/himself.

- Its pretty useless to kite adds pretty much coz they have random aggro, they will stay awhile but will comeback no matter what.

- the debuffs does not affect range classes, meaning if youre far but close enough to heal and DPS you wouldnt get the debuffs. Only melee for sure will have it.

- One really important factor is DPS, you need to have insane deeps for this to actually kill him in a breeze. His debuffs is timed, meaning the longer it takes you to kill him the more stat debuff and the more harder it will be to kill him. Bottom line ia outDPS his debuffs.

- his debuffs consists of 100% damage dealt, 100% hit rate debuff 100% parry debuff 100% dodge debuffs which lasts 20 secs. The big one is the stat debuff, it starts with 5% allstat debuff and can stack until 20 and can your HP to so low and personnal stats into negative. The main point is before you reach 20 stacks you have to outDPS it. The debuffs last for 2 mins but as it stacks it kinda doesnt end. It goes away once you die though.

- He can pretty much 1 shot your healers so appropriate geared healers is a must.

- Its better to have someone guardian right before the battle begins and everybody should use Ymir and Guild skill rotations. The plan is to kill him as fast as possible before the debuffs gets too high.

- When you get him to around 20% of his HP, he will gain damage reduction buffs that can reach until 60% damage reduction.

- Having a crescentia is a big help for this boss. With him using DPS pets and evryone else spamming their heal pets.

This is what we usually do to beat him. Goodluck!

Note: If youre healer or anyone dies at the start of the fight just reset. Save the spinel use when it matters.

Edited by jhay1825, 04 September 2014 - 07:56 AM.

#4 skippyang

skippyang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:41 PM

Thanks Guys. Thou I think I have found the sceret to farming Eremes Guile without upping gear.

xD want to know?! Reply Back

#5 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:44 PM

Reply :P

#6 skippyang

skippyang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:58 AM

Cres + *SM (Balance Build) Soul Links*+ Dispell* + Knight + Rouge is the perfect party to do the job farming Eremes Guile.

I think Cres can be swapped out for Priest for their debuff ability and their aggro heals. Even if SM die, it doesn't really matter so long as soullink devotion is on it will give enough time for recovery

SM here ><....

iGN: *???* xP

#7 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 02:50 AM

Why do people insist on calling rogues "red"?

#8 MorningRose

MorningRose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationCali

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:05 PM

Why do people insist on calling rogues "red"?

Where do you see someone calling a rogue red ? lol

#9 Maharaorajah

Maharaorajah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:11 PM

Rouge is french for red.

#10 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:12 PM

Nereida is pointing out that skippyang is saying "Rouge" not "Rogue"

Cres + *SM (Balance Build) Soul Links*+ Dispell* + Knight + Rouge is the perfect party to do the job farming Eremes Guile.

#11 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:35 PM

How to beat Eremes Guile to Farm Cazar Gears?

1.  Yolo

2.  Swag

3.  ????

4.  Profit. (No profit for you)

Between i'll just hide/delete my thread, nothing good came out of it at the end, have fun with RO2.

#12 skippyang

skippyang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:46 AM

XD it's impossible after all... All the debuffs can't be removed by SM...

Wonder if a sorc can remove the debuff?!

#13 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:58 AM

I thought you got the secret.. O_o

It cannot be removed by sorc's Uhm..what was that skill called? Cleanse?
Anyways only way to take out debuffs is to die. And spinel up or be resurrected. We have tried it.

#14 7960130505150019417

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:23 PM

I thought you got the secret.. O_o

It cannot be removed by sorc's Uhm..what was that skill called? Cleanse?
Anyways only way to take out debuffs is to die. And spinel up or be resurrected. We have tried it.

He had the secret of getting wrecked by eremes.  Yeah its called soul cleanse it wont work on those debuffs since soul cleanse works like the priest and sm dispell except maybe it gives you a range as opposed to clicking on the target.  Are the debuffs aoe?  Maybe you can pass the debuffs to another tank like how people did in bapho raids back in the day.  But I bet you tried that so it doesnt work haha.  *Goes back into quit mode.*  I mean hiatus

#15 aoi911

aoi911

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:56 PM

XD it's impossible after all... All the debuffs can't be removed by SM...

Wonder if a sorc can remove the debuff?!

wut , i though SM dispell can remove these buffs, i tried with my friend sm to remove my priest dot ( well, so terrible low chance even with 30% xD) . If it like this, then i don't bother to allocate point to this skill then xD. :pif:

Edited by aoi911, 08 September 2014 - 03:13 PM.

#16 samaura

samaura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Server:Albion Online- Caerleon

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:35 PM

Soul Maker dispell only works to remove combat interfering debuffs. It will work on stun, silence, slow, or the frozen status. Other debuffs are just an annoyance but not combat interfering. It would be so broken to dispell priest dots. >:D  Make SMs broken!

#17 7960130505150019417

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:49 PM

wut , i though SM dispell can remove these buffs, i tried with my friend sm to remove my priest dot ( well, so terrible low chance even with 30% xD) . If it like this, then i don't bother to allocate point to this skill then xD. :pif:

You shouldnt really bother putting more than a single point in that skill anyway.  As sage previously posted it will help with the 2m stun with Eremes.  I think it was 2m too lazy to bother looking up vau's old post about it.  Anyway back to buying more textbooks.

#18 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:35 PM

Day 14 still haven't seen a single drop.

#19 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 09 September 2014 - 04:34 PM

Day 14 still haven't seen a single drop.

Introducing the the brand new 20% dungeon item drop pot! last for 30mins and only costs 500kp! :v hehehehhe

#20 Maharaorajah

Maharaorajah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 06:25 PM

Introducing the the brand new 20% dungeon item drop pot! last for 30mins and only costs 500kp! :v hehehehhe

Don't give them ideas D: my wallet will take a larger beating....

#21 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:19 AM

Soul Maker dispell only works to remove combat interfering debuffs. It will work on stun, silence, slow, or the frozen status. Other debuffs are just an annoyance but not combat interfering. It would be so broken to dispell priest dots. > :D  Make SMs broken!

I would call a 100% hit debuff "combat interfering". Changing Soul Cleanse, Dispel and Recovery to remove DoTs wouldn't make these classes more broken. Most DoTs can be easily renewed, whereas these removal skills would be on cooldown.

So the truth is quite simple: Gravity has messed their game up and these skills just don't work properly... nothing special.

#22 Bezelheim

Bezelheim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:22 AM

pcuAiNo.jpg

H3AY9by.jpg

No counter for him. just a good tank + Soulmaker's Cure + Renovatio

#23 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:35 PM

the priest has 60k hp?

#24 Cartian

Cartian

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:24 PM

That's a monk, but that look like SEA server.  I don't know a guild with this name has castle buff here.  Wonder where are the adds tho, without them it's easy.

Edited by Cartian, 17 September 2014 - 10:25 PM.

#25 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:41 PM

That's a monk, but that look like SEA server.  I don't know a guild with this name has castle buff here.  Wonder where are the adds tho, without them it's easy.

oh yeah i see now it's the monk :) people in odin just don't do eremes anymore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users