#1 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:04 PM

Simple requests. I've been wondering what other people had in mind, because all the ideas I had seemed to fail :D

What do you think we can do to integrate smaller guilds into WoE, or just other guilds in general. Please serious suggestions only. If it turns into a flame war can the vmod please DELETE THE REPLIES OR BAN THE PEOPLE FLAMING.  (Breaking the alliance likely won't happen so please don't suggest XD)

Edited by Baddiez, 09 September 2014 - 10:06 PM.

#2 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:58 PM

i doubt anything can be integrated into woe unless this game gets some real balance and puts an end to 1 shot fest, +20 refine fest and highest rune fest

also, apart from that, i realise that the woe map is a pvp map but i can't even do my wind pot dailies anymore because your new alliance is camping the entrances most of the time and it's getting quite tiring to not even be able to set foot there 

and it's especially discouranging for new players to not even be able to enter that darn map just because some people have to show how high and mighty they are by mobing less geared players.

i just don't see how this attitude is helping the community in any way.  

Edited by xMagik, 10 September 2014 - 01:23 AM.

#3 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:14 AM

+20 armors and runes don't matter in the case that you get ganged by 2-3 people, they won't save you against being CC locked. Teamwork is key. As for the camping thing - ask your guildies for help in wiping them out so you can get grass! Most of the people who stand around in there are just bored people looking for PvP when there is no designated PvP area in the game except colo and that only happens for a few hours a day.

As for WoE itself it still needs to be rebalanced because of the fact defending is so much better than offense. Yes we finally broke east fort but the aftermath of when the guardians turned showed just how silly they are to the people holding the fort - place was cleaned out in about 30s by them. You only need like 2-3 people in mortars and 7-8 people at a fort along with the guardians to stave off a very large amount of offense for a long time.

As for getting smaller guilds to participate hell knows.. there's always going to be 1 or 2 big guilds that will always outshadow the rest in terms of teamwork and PvP capabilities just like there are top guilds in WoW and other MMOs. Honestly removing the first gate might be a big help since it gives smaller guilds many more objectives to aim for so that the big guilds have to spread their defenses more far apart if they want to cover all bases. It'd also prevent those long periods of just holding the gate forever which I'm sure will happen pretty soon, especially with the increased HP. WoE was a lot more fun and explosive when objectives and guardians had less HP tbh. Or they could just join an alliance bent on overthrowing whoever is currently owning the castle.

Edited by 9632130515120055620, 10 September 2014 - 04:21 AM.

#4 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:25 AM

i doubt anything can be integrated into woe unless this game gets some real balance and puts an end to 1 shot fest, +20 refine fest and highest rune fest

also, apart from that, i realise that the woe map is a pvp map but i can't even do my wind pot dailies anymore because your new alliance is camping the entrances most of the time and it's getting quite tiring to not even be able to set foot there 

and it's especially discouranging for new players to not even be able to enter that darn map just because some people have to show how high and mighty they are by mobing less geared players.

i just don't see how this attitude is helping the community in any way.  

I generally only attack people in hostile guilds on WoE map during off hours. Sometimes I'll just watch as someone tries to kill me and ask them if they wanna fight if they say yeah then I engaged (assuming they are in some random guild). I understand the feeling though. My ml20 rogue has been getting ganged by people in your guild and allied guilds since she was ml14 SINS ARE BULLIES!:'(. I just come back and do what I can *shrugs. A lot of people just give up so easily(not saying you do). I could argue that since it is a PvP map anything that comes in is fair game, but even I have a heart sometimes when I see the little ml1 wizard that tries to kill me or getting their grass. :D .

Edited by Baddiez, 10 September 2014 - 04:26 AM.

#5 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:33 AM

Nothing short of WP enforced "no alliances for Fort/Castle holders" would ever draw in smaller guilds. The current state of the game always honestly killed WoE for me in general the massive amounts of CC some classes can cause(example Priests can stun up to 9 ppl at once for 15seconds) and others just flat out killing people with 1 skill  in maxed gear just means WoE is whoever zergs more wins.

#6 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:47 AM

I say fix the game first. The broken game plus the other issues, is whats killing WoE even faster than anything else. Fix all the crap first, then it won't be as much pain as it is now.

#7 Jolliz

Jolliz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:02 AM

I generally only attack people in hostile guilds on WoE map during off hours. Sometimes I'll just watch as someone tries to kill me and ask them if they wanna fight if they say yeah then I engaged (assuming they are in some random guild). I understand the feeling though. My ml20 rogue has been getting ganged by people in your guild and allied guilds since she was ml14 SINS ARE BULLIES!:'(. I just come back and do what I can *shrugs. A lot of people just give up so easily(not saying you do). I could argue that since it is a PvP map anything that comes in is fair game, but even I have a heart sometimes when I see the little ml1 wizard that tries to kill me or getting their grass. :D .

Feel really sorry your rogue got gang :( but you know the reason, none of us feel secure in that map, quietly and innocently getting grass is too hard to ask for now. It's too much to step in the map, like you kill someone - they called the whole "family" to gang back on you or you got kill when you get in. Well gg, "you guys own the map"!

#8 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:13 AM

Jolli-chan i will protect you. *^*

Edited by jhay1825, 10 September 2014 - 08:17 AM.

#9 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:34 AM

I'm not asking what the devs can to. I'm asking what the current alliance in power can do. Fixing the game... I wish we could do that lol. and @ Joli yeah it sucks but sadly thats just how WoE is now and has always been. One person gets killed calls friends if they win they keep doing that when they get killed if they lose then less friends come each time they repeat the call and eventually you have one guy that has  a lot of people willing to go and another with a few :'( BUT DW JOLI I WON'T KILL YOU <3 

#10 Fluidz

Fluidz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:38 AM

Make a guild "FixWoe" alliance join it, take all forts and main emp then everyone leaves and goes back to original guild how 2 protest from that guy named fruids

#11 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:00 PM

NVM we guna get rekt next month. Might as well enjoy it,

#12 SilentHero13

SilentHero13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Locationサンフランシスコ
  • Server:L o a d i n g . . .

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:19 PM

NVM we guna get rekt next month. Might as well enjoy it,

GG.

#13 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:21 PM

GG.

Amen

#14 Jolliz

Jolliz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:49 PM

New map owner! Lmfao

Edited by Jolliz, 10 September 2014 - 08:49 PM.

#15 Pr3

Pr3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:21 PM

LOL

#16 deathdelete

deathdelete

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 594 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, California
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:42 PM

LOL Say hi to BlueBlood

#17 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:43 PM

actually, see they listened

the sea porting will make woe interesting

at least for a week 

#18 deathdelete

deathdelete

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 594 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:44 PM

actually, see they listened
the sea porting will make woe interesting
at least for a week

IT's gonna be interesting....(for the sea guilds that are about to come and reck everyone) rofl

#19 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:47 PM

Hey lets go wreck thes IRo2 Server noobs then we can go back to our rivarlies. Sea Alliance > Entire NA Server G_G TIme to get R3KT Must Spam 50 mortars and pray guardian leader does his job lolol.

Edited by Baddiez, 10 September 2014 - 09:48 PM.

#20 deathdelete

deathdelete

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 594 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:59 PM

I imagine it's gonna be like this, 3 sea server guilds walk in, everyone dies the end, like really, they have players in djoser gear that are stronger and more skilled than some of the best players on this server, being -_- is an understatement >.>

#21 Pr3

Pr3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:27 AM

LOL

#22 saoLian

saoLian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:04 AM

pr3miumfeel :3 LOL :P

#23 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:36 AM

Okay exodus, colli and kz we're best friends now, pls let's 5v1 whatever the top SEA server is and maybe stand a 30% chance at winning kthx

#24 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:48 AM

Lol well at least we have something to look forward to. And if we get rekt then so be it atleadt it'll be "fun"

#25 deathdelete

deathdelete

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 594 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:54 AM

When* lol I have the info for their alliance already....... and it doesn't look good whatsoever.....

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users