An Idea for Creating Consumables - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

An Idea for Creating Consumables

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:08 AM

http://forums.warppo...ls-for-brewing/

I think one of the main reasons why I had such an issue with the idea of using macros for doing stuff like making pots, is because right before I came to iRO, I played a similar game where 90% of all gear was crafted by the players, food was necessary, not in the way that it gives stat boosts, but also kept you "healthy", and that when making stuff like that, (meds, pots, foods, etc) you could make as much as you wanted in one go. Just click the skill, select the item in a drop down box of what you wanted (and had the mats) to make, then enter the total number of consumable items you wished to make. It made it simple to be able to do that.

So my suggestion is to enable the ability to make a certain number of consumable items per attempt. When the skill is clicked, and the consumable item is selected, a box should pop up how many of that item is to be attempted. If the player wanted to make 300 acid bombs, for example, they'd enter that into the box, and the number of successful bombs created would be displayed when the notice "Received 275 Acid Bomb" instead of one at a time.

Is this possible without having to have kRO sign off on it? If not, would they?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users