Account recovery. - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Account recovery.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 xibeca

xibeca

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:26 AM

I've been trying to recover a very old chaos account, wich I probably used for last time in 2008. I've sent a few tickets already, the thing is my birthday it's been asked and I'm pretty sure I set a random one, just because I'm usually very careful with my real life info, so I can hardly remember what I set there...

I've sent a pic with my ID, and the last ticket I've sent is a pic of a bank book where it shows how I've made some Gravity payments back then in 2004... wich is what I've been able to find so far. Shouldn't this been enough? Because I can also try to go my bank and get 2008 ones... but that's kinda hard too. I also got some old passwords from this account. 

I think alot of people don't set real birthday on register... is this really gonna be that hard? ...

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:33 AM

they have pretty strict policies on account retrieval; it can be pretty tough if you don't have the key info (birthdate, name, email).  if you have some emails detailing payments on the account that could help as well.  I believe back then you would get email confirmation whenever you renewed your subscription.

#3 xibeca

xibeca

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:55 AM

The thing is I deleted the email I was using for that account, as it was pretty old, and had no use... so I can't get access to those emails, I guess I could try going my bank and get a full account history for 2008, since I don't know if they actually would give me so older receipts. But that must be hard to get also. Blah.

Edited by xibeca, 10 September 2014 - 07:56 AM.

#4 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:08 AM

good luck!  hope it works out for you :p_swt:

#5 xibeca

xibeca

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:50 AM

Thank you!  :wah:

#6 TontonAlarcon

TontonAlarcon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:55 PM

did you give them the correct email? try giving them your character names or screenshot of them if you still have it. it can help establish account ownership.

#7 xibeca

xibeca

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:15 PM

I really don't know what can I do, they say they can't do anything if I dont tell them a list of possible birthdate that I have may used. I probably just set a random one when I registered, it's really hard to me to know wich is it if this account is like 10years old... I sent a ticket with some payments info and a pic of my ID too. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with this kind of problem, so aren't there any other solutions? ... 

#8 TontonAlarcon

TontonAlarcon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:12 PM

establishing id ownership is difficult especially if you used random information. maybe you can offer to fax them your personal information?

#9 xibeca

xibeca

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:46 PM

I just found my old paypal account info, and sent them an old subscription receipt, I think that should do it since you had to log into your account to pay for it.

I made a second account just to see how the game market was, and I realized my main character name was available, but not my alt ones... Kinda scares me! ;/

#10 xibeca

xibeca

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:48 PM

Nevermind, name was changed to "name_c"

#11 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:51 PM

have you recovered your account already?

#12 SupHugo

SupHugo

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBrazil, Rio De Janeiro
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:50 PM

im with the same problem, random birthday and they wont give it back... the warpportal team is not helping... PLEASE WARPPORTAL SUPPORT GIVE US OUR ACCOUNT BACK !!!

#13 xibeca

xibeca

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:07 PM

No I'm still waiting for a response.

#14 xibeca

xibeca

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:17 PM

I got my account back, thanks for everything. Please close this thread.

Edited by xibeca, 16 September 2014 - 02:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users