Server Maintenance at 3:00PM PST! 9/10/2014~ - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 3:00PM PST! 9/10/2014~

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:53 AM

More Stuff... Dragon Saga Players~

At 3:00PM PST(09/10), we will be doing a Server Maintenance for Dragon Saga. Items, events, and more? Details to come.

Once again, at 3:00PM PST! Thanks so much for your cooperation and patience.

---

Item Mall 

• Zodiac Gold Magichenge Gasha Box has been added to the Item Mall for 1 week only!
  • The Skill Points (+1) has been taken out of the Item Mall. 

Events

• Silver Gacha Coins will be dropping from ALL monsters once again! Trade 5 of those in for a Soul Box at Gacha Vending Machine!
  • Head to PoW to trade just 25x Essence of Black Claw Nest for 1x Black Dragon Nail! This can be done at the Vending Gacha
  • Log-in Event1 Blue Gemstone and 1 Golden Key given everyday up to 2 times (they are given after 30 minutes of being logged on) (EXTENDED For Another Week!)
  • Black Dragon Fellowship Medal removed from the Vending Gacha Machine.
  • A Monster Spawn Event! A Watermelon monster will randomly spawn outside town maps (along with server announcement).

The Monster has a chance of dropping...

• 1x Sunflower
  • 1x Stone Age Bone Mask
  • 1x Gold Specter
  • 1x Carrot Nose Glasses
  • 1x Summer Event Box – Contains Sovereign Sunflower set costume
  • 1x Giant Sunflower Hairpin

Also!

We will be participating in the Extra Life Charity Event this year! It happens on October 25th, 2014 but we are spreading the word now~ Check it out.

#2 DanielSan18

DanielSan18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:22 AM

Maybe you guys can do something about the Virgo issue? I suggest one of these things: -make him stay on the ground so we can hit him.
-reduce his hp to smth like 10 million.
-make an event so that each character gets 2 key of blue star every hour, maximum 2 each day. Cause we need those for more Ophi runs.

#3 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:43 AM

Ghost buster set!!! please :c

#4 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:29 PM

yeah virgos tough ive finally gotten to the point where I can solo and ill help some random people run from time to time, but I agree, lessen his jumping behavior or his jump that goes off screen, or add more time on stages 5 and 10, those were my suggestions in the past as well, and there are more people needing those keys than I can help, if im on later and they don't fix it ill try to help you with a run or two Daniel, just look for me - IreKire,

also a party of 4 = two bosses, that's something that should be taken out as well, if the less stacked players could run in a party of 4 without two bosses it should help...

#5 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:03 PM

either nerf virgo a bit, or give more keys as a reward at the end of a run, like one run could give 2-3 keys or something instead of 1.

since now that everyone has plenty of virgo stones, 3 runs per day are no longer neccecery for the stone itself.. just for the keys..

and well it would still require people to farm that dungeon anyway, even if its once per day.

but  the boss is tough, and even if you can solo it, it still takes way too much time to defeat it..

i haven't gotten to that point yet here, because I'm currently enjoying myself farming on lvl 65, but back in EU where i had a character lvl 83 with a complete protector of stars set + weapon, it would still take at least good 20 minutes per run. now try to help as much people as you can.. and poof goes your whole day away...

which is why im also not all that eager to get to these higher lvs.. too many maps that bug out.. :/

Edited by sigeel, 10 September 2014 - 02:04 PM.

#6 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:26 PM

actually you get 2 keys for a full run now, 1 at stage 5 1 at stage 10,

yeah zodiac in general has a ton of bugs mostly with the bosses freezing up,

another idea would be to reduce the bosses level vs party average, right now I believe the boss is in its 80s regardless of party ? or maybe he was updated on that aspect and I just didn't notice

#7 UraharaStore

UraharaStore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:24 PM

already 3 hrs of maint...

#8 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:29 PM

Channels are up and running! Sorry for the delay.

Info is coming up soon.

#9 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:51 PM

actually you get 2 keys for a full run now, 1 at stage 5 1 at stage 10,

yeah zodiac in general has a ton of bugs mostly with the bosses freezing up,

another idea would be to reduce the bosses level vs party average, right now I believe the boss is in its 80s regardless of party ? or maybe he was updated on that aspect and I just didn't notice

oh yeah! you are absolutely right. and i agree with the last sentence, bosses overall have too much strength and too much health even on the lower lvls, i went the other day with a noobie + 5 and got one- shoted XD

#10 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationAssindia, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:33 PM

Events

• Silver Gacha Coins will be dropping from ALL monsters once again! Trade 5 of those in for a Soul Box at Gacha Vending Machine!
  •  

Now after this server maint' I ask again:

• You wrote, the Silver Gacha Coin drops is "Events". Will this be a never ending event? Just curious, because the Insurance Scrolls and the Pet Food/Mount Food in the vending machine can be obtained with these coins and if the coin drops ends they can't be obtained any longer.
  • Are the "consumables" in den vending machine also only an event?
  • Will the "consumables" (pet food / mount food / insurance scrolls) made tradeable/sellable (because you said "not tradeable yet" in the last server maint info)?

#11 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:28 AM

IIRC pet/mount food is tradable or at least sellable in the market, last i checked.

#12 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:10 AM

IIRC pet/mount food is tradable or at least sellable in the market, last i checked.

No not exactly. Mountfood is tradeable and sellable and always was, but petfood isn't. Nobody understand this.

I think the day the mountfood has been added nobody thought about adding these restrictions to it.

Edited by yurioj75, 11 September 2014 - 04:10 AM.

#13 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:16 AM

nope, sorry but this time you are wrong.  :p_smile:

It is like this:

MOUNT food IS:

- tradeable 

- sellable in open market

PET food IS :

- NOT tradeable

- NOT sellable in open market

I can assure you what I just told you is 100% correct.  :ok:

sadly..

And about everyone in game is asking himself/herself why the normal pet food can't be sold nor traded in any possible way, but the mount food can....

Please feel free to try trading a normal pet food item (1/10/30 days) or to sell one of them in open market. You will see you can't. 

You can do so with mount food..........but not with normal pet food (for pets like woodia etc).

#14 Wildcandy

Wildcandy

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:17 AM

Something is wrong with the Zodiac Gold Magichenge Gasha Box, when i try to purchase it there is a error message "the item mall cannot be purchased because of a system error". anyone else experience this?

#15 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:29 AM

Now after this server maint' I ask again:

• You wrote, the Silver Gacha Coin drops is "Events". Will this be a never ending event? Just curious, because the Insurance Scrolls and the Pet Food/Mount Food in the vending machine can be obtained with these coins and if the coin drops ends they can't be obtained any longer.
  • Are the "consumables" in den vending machine also only an event?
  • Will the "consumables" (pet food / mount food / insurance scrolls) made tradeable/sellable (because you said "not tradeable yet" in the last server maint info)?
  • Probably not never ending. I'll see if we can swap it for something different before the month ends.
  • I believe so
  • Still being worked on!

Something is wrong with the Zodiac Gold Magichenge Gasha Box, when i try to purchase it there is a error message "the item mall cannot be purchased because of a system error". anyone else experience this?

That is odd. We just went in and we were able to purchase it.

Please submit a ticket! Our Support team should be able to assist you.

#16 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:36 AM

• Probably not never ending. I'll see if we can swap it for something different before the month ends.
  • I believe so
  • Still being worked on!

If it's only an event, that would be very sad. Really. :(

Edited by yurioj75, 11 September 2014 - 09:38 AM.

#17 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:31 PM

A Server Restart will occur at 4:00 PM PST today to resolve a box!

Thank you for your cooperation~

#18 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:42 AM

Has anyone tried to enchant, I'm curious of the enchant rate is back to normal again :o

#19 DanielSan18

DanielSan18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:48 AM

I noticed a bug on one of the Summoner skills. I have it at lvl 5 atm and i want to make it lvl 10. The problem is that the Skill has no description past lvl 5. I mean it says Lvl 6, cd, cast time, mana cost but nothing at skill description. And this happens to many others not just me. Please tell me if it's a bug or the skill is max lvl 5 cause I also farmed alot of Cards for it. Edit: the skill is called "Area Spell"

Edited by DanielSan18, 12 September 2014 - 06:50 AM.

#20 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:35 AM

Has anyone tried to enchant, I'm curious of the enchant rate is back to normal again :o

It should be back to it's normal rate. The Producer didn't notice any thing different.

I noticed a bug on one of the Summoner skills. I have it at lvl 5 atm and i want to make it lvl 10. The problem is that the Skill has no description past lvl 5. I mean it says Lvl 6, cd, cast time, mana cost but nothing at skill description. And this happens to many others not just me. Please tell me if it's a bug or the skill is max lvl 5 cause I also farmed alot of Cards for it. Edit: the skill is called "Area Spell"

Sounds like a bug.

#21 DanielSan18

DanielSan18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:12 AM

Well then how am I supposed to lvl that skill without knowing if it actually gets better? I need confirmation that the bonus % of Def and magic def actually increases. Ty

#22 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:20 PM

It should be back to it's normal rate. The Producer didn't notice any thing different.

.[/font]

item mall ris are working ok but I've noticed the ris we got back after the event are the ones with the bad rate? Is that possible? Anyone wanna give a second go at enchanting again?. I tried with ris from item mall and the rate is ok ill retry with the ones we got back and see of everything is ok

#23 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:24 AM

@DanielSan18
The skill can be leveled up by using a necklace card from galaxia I believe it was fridays dungeon hydra. And the actual defense boost applies to your base defense so xx% of total defense when you are naked then add you're enchant bonuses. In other words its not really worth leveling up to high levels.

#24 DanielSan18

DanielSan18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:49 AM

@Apocryphos
Thanks for the info.
I also noticed that Summon Golgon can be lvled past 5 but there's no card for it. Rolling stone also. I guess there will be cards for them in the future?

#25 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:08 AM

@Apocryphos
Thanks for the info.
I also noticed that Summon Golgon can be lvled past 5 but there's no card for it. Rolling stone also. I guess there will be cards for them in the future?

IM earrings give the additional levels.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users