Tiki Tuesday Question Lounge for 9/16 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Question Lounge for 9/16

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:08 PM

Aloha folks! We have a new format for our This Week In Ragnarok news show with a new RO2 CM Maridah! It’ll air before the Tiki Tuesday next week, so stay tuned! We had fun filming it, so we hope you’ll enjoy it.

The pics this week are from the amazing Tikiyaki Orchestra’s concert I attended last week. The music was fantastic, especially as it was set inside one of the USA’s last surviving Tiki Bars.

Coconut Bar

The tikiyaki guys were incredibly talented, switching from bongos to guitar to keyboards depending on the song. An absolutely amazing experience. The rest of the pictures and video from the event can be found on my tumblr.

For the recipe of the week, I had one of these: Don’s RUM BARREL

This drink is strong and HUGE, and should be shared.

#2 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:27 PM

Is it possible to include more equipment for Ben Recycler?

Can we get this headgear for Christmas this year!

5260.pngCookie Hat

5260.png

We might be able to get that one working this holiday season. 

Edited by Oda, 16 September 2014 - 01:25 PM.

#3 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:04 PM

do you guys refer to each other in the office by your aliases so you dont accidentally let a real name slip when dealing with the community?

We use our regular names. 

#4 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:19 PM

Can the recently implemented updates for the Eden boards be applied to the Bounty Boards (quest bubble for boards in the player's level range and the select all quests options)?

These can definitely be done. 

#5 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:17 PM

Can the recently implemented updates for the Eden boards be applied to the Bounty Boards (quest bubble for boards in the player's level range and the select all quests options)?

It already is.

#6 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:04 PM

It already is.

Quest Bubble is already in, but Select All Quests Option is not.

#7 IcedCafeMocha

IcedCafeMocha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:24 AM

Could you please add Medicine Bowls to the Mail Annex tool dealer please.

also ...Will the ice dungeon TI be implemented as long as the AL3 TI was or will there be a change sooner? It'd be nice to have a bi monthly rotation on TI places or an alternative of maybe 2 places instead of one place for so long. 

These should be possible. 

#8 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:01 AM

This may have been asked before (please quote this post and link me up if it has been ^__^) but, with regards to that Ash Vacuum mobile game, did anyone reach the required level to be rewarded as part of the tie-in event? Were those rewards ever distributed? Are any players in possession of an RO1 ESL Costume Hat?

Edited since I worded the question really vaguely.

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 14 September 2014 - 04:21 AM.

#9 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~
  • Server:Valk->Chaos

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:08 AM

Was wondering if there's any progress with the pet dialogue issue for the ones who don't have one, i asked a long way back (maybe a bit less than a year ago) and you told me something could definetily be done about it :<.

#10 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:19 AM

Does the ESL Costume Hat exist in RO1 right now?

It should be around, assuming Divine-Pride parsed it correctly.

#11 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:22 AM

It should be around, assuming Divine-Pride parsed it correctly.

Although it was added to the game, I'm wondering if it was given to any players. There are many items in-game that do not physically exist and are waiting for implementation.

Thanks for checking though :)

#12 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:00 AM

Although it was added to the game, I'm wondering if it was given to any players. There are many items in-game that do not physically exist and are waiting for implementation.

Well, your question was if it's exist or not so :V

#13 ShinKokuryuu

ShinKokuryuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:21 AM

I have two questions/requests~

Can we have a service that will allow us to unlock more character slots in the character select screen? I don't really mind if they are unlocked by paying some amount of kp for it. Reason for this is that the slots already exist, so why not let users make full use of them? I myself am finding it really difficult to make new characters since I don't have enough slots in my main account, and the account bound stuff are really useful so I want to keep them there.

I do have other accounts but I use them for side characters ad merchants, whereas my main account has the characters I prefer to use more often, along with things like RWC rings and pendants which aren't tradable.

Second:

You all may be aware of this, but I haven't really heard any feedback so I'll just ask one more time, regarding the RWC knife.

With +9 RWC Knife on main hand : 57 + 486 atk

Spoiler

With +9 RWC Knife on off hand : 57 + 396 atk

Spoiler

As you can see, swapping the order of the weapons equipped removes the combo bonus of the knife and the ring. In this case, since the knife is +9, I lost 90 equip atk since it's +10 atk per refine level on the knife. The same goes for the matk bonus with the pendant.

Since there are dual weapon combos like desert twilight and sandstorm, shouldn't it be possible to have this combo still work even if weapon position is swapped? It should only require a logical OR statement or an IF statement somewhere in the code(unless I'm mistaken about something).

Once again, thank you for having these Q & A sessions. Server seems to be pretty rough recently, but it'll settle down eventually. Keep up the good work~

Edited by ShinKokuryuu, 15 September 2014 - 06:23 AM.

#14 kijudoav

kijudoav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • Server:both.

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:04 PM

on Classic.

is the "Six Shooter [2]" even on the drop table for Holdens?

Been farming them for months now, and not a single one! (did get a few cards and a LOT of Super Novice Hats, though.)

#15 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:13 AM

Will Enriched Hammer come in like a compensation for lots of issues've been happening? It's been a while x(

Also please change the TI map >.> and if possible please put Ancient Tree and Phylla in, my chars still have those quests from year ago lol

#16 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:42 AM

Can you unbind all creative convention hats already? One of my favorite costumes is stuck in a friend's account, which doesn't bother me but I wish I could trade it back sometime.

Edit; heart wing hairband for next lucky box please http://ro.gnjoy.com/...mSeq=2&ID=18563 <3

Oh and please change loading screens this maintenance, there are a lot that should be in, before halloween batch.

Edited by meli, 16 September 2014 - 10:21 AM.

#17 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:53 AM

Guardian of Yggdrasil Quest

At this step you can now enter the Nidhoggur's Nest Instance. After you clear the instance, talk to Yggdrasiliad in the final room.
  • Note: The instance is very difficult and will require a strong party to complete.
  • Note 2: This quest can not currently be completed on iRO, the Yggdrasilid in the instance does not appear to set a needed quest variable.

Any chance this will ever be fixed?

#18 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:24 AM

I'll ask this again since I didn't get an answer last week:

Can you guys please, please, fix the amount of items Boxter will accept at one time? I'm especially referring to the fact that she only accepts a max of 5 trans scrolls at one time. The way it's set now it takes forever to do them. I won't even do most of mine since I have so many & it takes so long. I'm talking about having over 200. Plus the fact that you get 10 at a time from the boxes. I can understand there being limits on weapons, & some other things, but not these.

Are any of the so-called "Limited" items ever going to be removed from the Kafra Shop? I'd guess a lot of the items have been in there for about 6 months or more. Some of these items are listed under Gear also.

Edited by Razzez, 16 September 2014 - 10:32 AM.

#19 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:34 AM

I'll ask this again since I didn't get an answer last week:

Can you guys please, please, fix the amount of items Boxter will accept at one time? I'm especially referring to the fact that she only accepts a max of 5 trans scrolls at one time. The way it's set now it takes forever to do them. I won't even do most of mine since I have so many & it takes so long. I'm talking about having over 200. Plus the fact that you get 10 at a time from the boxes. I can understand there being limits on weapons, & some other things, but not these.

Answer from last week:

"Actually, yea we can look into doing that."

"It was set originally so that you didn't have as much chance to go over the 30,000; actually, it was much lower."

24:14 - 25:12

https://www.youtube....AD9Fd1y4#t=1520

#20 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:10 PM

Can you guys fix the kick function from parties?  When you try to kick people that is offline, you can not do so.  The offline guy will be stuck and you can not add any new people to your party if its full.  This glitch has been around for as long as i been playing the game.  I am surprised that no one has reported this to you guys.

Also, can you guys fix the glitch when you exit from the first map on hazy forest that you will randomly land on the bifrost field map.  I think what happened is that it teleports you out of the hazy forest into a cell that is non-existent on the bifrost map.  This would explain why you would get teleported to a random area on the bifrost field map.

Edited by Moogle, 16 September 2014 - 01:11 PM.

#21 584130321133350193

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:28 PM

is it possible to place a timer on summoned monsters from branches? theres been some dailies that have had same summoned mobs for a few days and they seem the same ones. so im not sure if you have a timer already or they got lucky to summon the same mob

Some monsters may be more likely to come out of a dead branch but there isn't a cooldown built into specific monsters in the summon list. 

#22 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:34 PM

I have two questions/requests~

Can we have a service that will allow us to unlock more character slots in the character select screen? I don't really mind if they are unlocked by paying some amount of kp for it. Reason for this is that the slots already exist, so why not let users make full use of them? I myself am finding it really difficult to make new characters since I don't have enough slots in my main account, and the account bound stuff are really useful so I want to keep them there.

I do have other accounts but I use them for side characters ad merchants, whereas my main account has the characters I prefer to use more often, along with things like RWC rings and pendants which aren't tradable.

You can have up to 27 charas on one account - you have to transfer them off another acct attached to the same WP. It costs WPE to do and is under value added services I believe.

Unless you mean the slots because you're non-VIP. VIPing will unlock up to 9.

#23 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:52 PM

As an answer to one of the questions, The 2 slot Six Shooter does exist in the drop list for Holden on Classic but it is card-drop rare. 

#24 ShinKokuryuu

ShinKokuryuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:03 PM

You can have up to 27 charas on one account - you have to transfer them off another acct attached to the same WP. It costs WPE to do and is under value added services I believe.

Unless you mean the slots because you're non-VIP. VIPing will unlock up to 9.

I'm aware of the transfer thing. My issue is that it is strange that we have to transfer characters to get more on the same acc. Why not just open the slots for normal creation?

Consider this situation: main acc has 9 charas, 2 alt accs have 3 charas. Now, I wish to have a new character in my first account. Actually, I want to add 3.

It sure feels pretty dumb that I need to purchase vip on an alt account just to have the 6 more slots knowing you won't use it, then to add on you use the transfer service, which is again another cost.

I can delete my 3 characters on an alt acc so I can transfer them all at 1 go, but that makes me lose my characters.

I could delete 1 of them instead and transfer 1 by 1, but the cost of transfer makes it extremely inefficient.

I guess you could say I find the system inflexible? Having additional slots but not being able to create characters on those slots feels weird to me.

#25 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:06 PM

anyway to fix the angel/devil wing ears [1] on sakray?  i keep my eq window open, and a misclick will close my client u_u

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users