Advice/opinion on my planned ranger gear (ATK/Crit optimized) - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Advice/opinion on my planned ranger gear (ATK/Crit optimized)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DarkGazer

DarkGazer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:21 PM

Hey guys,

Currently planning out my future gears for my auto-warg ranger, and this is what I came up with so far. Since I've heard that ranged mods don't really increase warg damage, I went with ATK instead. The Crit is for extra damage/ignoring Flee of AGI-Up'd mobs. Would like to hear your thoughts and input. Keep in mind, not interested with adding MVP cards or god gears at all.

Headgear (upper): +12 White Drooping Eddga Hat - that +300 ATK sounds awesome. Increased proc rate at +12 helps make the transform stay a lot longer with 193 ASPD, I'm guessing?

Headgear (mid): Black Frame Glasses [Dark Pinguicula?/Vanberk?] - scratching my head for this one. Do I just try to get as much CRIT as I can with gears and get Pingi for extra ATK, or should I just slap in a Vanberk and hope the buff procs? Actually wondering if Vanberk is viable due to 193 ASPD.

Headgear (low): CD in Mouth - more procs for Lucky Day.

Body: +12 White Wing Suits [??] (Sharp/Crit enchants) - maybe Porcellio card?

Weapon: +9/+12 Big Crossbow [??] - I have no idea what card to put with this at all. Andre? Soldier Skeleton? I've heard putting racial cards is better for damage, but I kinda want the bow to be a "general-use" sort of thing.

Garment: +12 Fallen Angel Wing [??] (ASPD/ASPD/Special stat?) - I've got a Raydric card on my +9 atm, but wondering if there's a better option. Kinda wondering what Special Stat enchant I should take too.

Shoes: +12 Temporal AGI Boots (ASPD/Lucky Day) - my very first boots, currently +9. Maybe I'll get a different enchant if I can get 193 ASPD with just buffs alone.

Accessory: 2x Medal of Honor (Archer) - I like the stat bonuses, especially that +10 Crit but I guess I'll miss out on the two Bakos.

If my stats matter that much:

AGI: 120

VIT: 70

DEX: 90

LUK: 100

My preferred build atm. While the extra Flee isn't that much help with MVPing, it's nice to have when I run through dungeons and instances.

Thanks for your time guys. :p_hi:

Edited by 2814130507110232580, 12 September 2014 - 04:24 PM.

#2 8680131223225524097

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:48 AM

I would suggest you to use +14 beholder master elven bow if you are going to be atk/crit ranger.

my crit damage is 9k-10k per hit on GH monsters (well, my equips are secret :P) and thats with buffs and food (including aspersio) . your stat build is not bad, but its going to be low damage. I recommend not getting a lot of vit because, on vit 33 your HP will be at 19k~20k already which is not bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users