Timer for exp\drop medals and effective time. - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Timer for exp\drop medals and effective time.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:32 AM

This is basic stuff that should already be there, a simple timer for when we activate exp\drop medals (just like the shop coupons timer).

About the effective time, it should be obvious, we have some medals that last for 1 day (brave medals) but honestly, nobody buys them because they're like "im never going to lvl for 24 straight hours lol".

If their timer stopped when logged out and restarted when logged in it would be much easier and would also move the market a bit. (and you wouldn't have people complaining cause server went down while they were on medals, even for the simple 1 hour medals)

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:28 AM

I wish I could like this more than once. +1 this.

#3 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:20 AM

At my old server, medals only ticked down when you were logged into the game. We also had a message in the chat window every 5 minutes that reminded you how much time was left on the medal and a final one when the medal had ended. . Since some medals here only last 10 min, the ending message would be enough for those, and maybe every 10 or 15 min for the rest.  

I think this was not so much of an issue in the past because medals weren't longer than an hour. But it's a necessity now since sigils were added to the game because other than botters, just about no one can play for 6 hours straight  Hopefully this can be implemented soon.

#4 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:27 AM

+1 for sure :no1:

#5 Fishnet

Fishnet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:26 AM

This is certainly one that should be done. you added all the other medals with timers on the screen. these should be easy to do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users