#1 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:53 PM

My Champ is close to changing to Sura. I have most of the equips already (carryover form other classes) but i am not what to use as Armor and accessory.

Anyone has any suggestions for Armor and Accessories?

Also need Card suggestions for Carga Mace (Tiger Canon), Zipper Bear, Archer Skeleton?

#2 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:39 AM

general pvm gear?

armor:  glorious suit (TC damage), elemental armors (for stuff like waterball; fire skills from kasa/sala)

accesories:  phen carded (cat hand glove or VIT glove); medal of honor (aco); glorious ring

carga mace:  2x hunter fly (HP regain); 2x caramel (scaraba leveling); if you have WPH+alarm combo and use pumpkins to heal (or have no problems with potions), no need for 2x hunter fly

Edited by ka10, 15 September 2014 - 01:49 AM.

#3 Rusti

Rusti

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:18 AM

aside from medal of honour and glorious ring, what are some other acceptable substitutes for pvm leveling?

#4 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:36 AM

cat hand glove, vit glove, silversmith bracelet, bradium ring, vesper core 02 are fine;

really anything that adds stuff like STR, VIT, %damage, ATK, etc, should be good;

if you know which stats/substats are needed for shura, you should be able to search online databases (iRO) for appropriate gear;

though speaking about improving gear, i usually stick with cheap gear and save up for stuff that i know i will use in the long run, (ie. not bothering to buy intermediate level stuff);

not sure what gears you have on alts but if you have RWC pendant(s)/ring(s) from your alts in same account, those are fine in PvM too, though depends how good the enchants are

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users