• 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:42 PM

Okay so, here is a few facts . 

I downloaded the client recently. 
I am connecting from Malaysia 

So, everytime when i start the client ( tried ran with admin ) it will get stuck at 18% while patching . Could this be because of the regional IP Ban? Which brings me to this, has the regional IP ban on Malaysia - Singapore been lifted yet? Or do we have to wait till the October Merge? 

I saved my RO2 files in a separate HD, not the C drive, does this pose any potential problem ? 

Any feedback, advise would be appreciated. 

Cheers

#2 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:05 PM

Okay so, here is a few facts . 

I downloaded the client recently. 
I am connecting from Malaysia 

So, everytime when i start the client ( tried ran with admin ) it will get stuck at 18% while patching . Could this be because of the regional IP Ban? Which brings me to this, has the regional IP ban on Malaysia - Singapore been lifted yet? Or do we have to wait till the October Merge? 

I saved my RO2 files in a separate HD, not the C drive, does this pose any potential problem ? 

Any feedback, advise would be appreciated. 

Cheers

AFAIK, the IP ban should only affect the registration, so you should be able to connect to the game even if you are connecting from a restricted region. HOWEVER, there were issues with players from Malaysia connecting to RO1, last 09/01 so i'm not sure if its the same issue with this one.

Your game should be fine even if you saved it in another HD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users