[Renewal] Is it worth staying in low TI instead of advancing to mid TI? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Renewal] Is it worth staying in low TI instead of advancing to mid TI?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 cent88

cent88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:52 AM

I've noticed people in low TI asking for people to res them and to then let them die. I'm assuming they do this so they can stay in low TI and get more job levels before they advance to mid TI. My question is whether or not this is worth doing? I play Rune Knight and this will be my first char that has reached mid TI, are there skills I should have before I advance?

Edited by cent88, 15 September 2014 - 10:57 AM.

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 September 2014 - 11:25 AM

here we go again

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 15 September 2014 - 11:51 AM

There's another thread where people talked about this at length. Some people are farming badges for reset stones (low TI can be done faster than mid) and others are trying to get more third job job levels, so that they have their critical third job skills before they have to level in mid TI. So genetics will try to get cart cannon and boost, rangers arrow storm, and so on. 

#4 cent88

cent88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:22 PM

Are there any skills I should have as a RK before I advance? I really don't know what to expect.

#5 Spooky34

Spooky34

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationIn front of you

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:49 PM

-I Only enjoy mid TI when the time I reach 115+ (but that will be 178.5m exp).

Edited by Spooky34, 15 September 2014 - 01:05 PM.

#6 marche02

marche02

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:55 PM

You should atleast have IB(Ignition Break) before going to mid t.i.This will be your aoe leveling skill.You can also go for Dragon Breath,but from i've heard,its not that good for damage until you reach level 130+,cause DB damage depends on max hp/sp which is not that great at early days as RK..Rune Mastery is also a "must have" skill...

#7 Demosphen

Demosphen

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:13 AM

Hi!

What does TI (low, mid, high?) mean?

#8 MorseCoder

MorseCoder

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:34 AM

cent88- IIRC, you need to reach job level 22 to have max level Ignition Break (lvl 5). If you plan on dying to stay at level 100 or lower, you can ask for res overnight in TI. If you have time, you can just continuously run to a map with aggro monsters instead. One map south of Veins is decent for that in terms of distance from save point in Veins.

Demosphen- "TI" means turn-in. In this context, it refers to the Gramps NPC on the 1st floor of Eden and the quests that he hands out. http://irowiki.org/w..._Turn-In_Events

#9 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:36 AM

cent88- IIRC, you need to reach job level 22 to have max level Ignition Break (lvl 5). If you plan on dying to stay at level 100 or lower, you can ask for res overnight in TI. If you have time, you can just continuously run to a map with aggro monsters instead. One map south of Veins is decent for that in terms of distance from save point in Veins.

Demosphen- "TI" means turn-in. In this context, it refers to the Gramps NPC on the 1st floor of Eden and the quests that he hands out. http://irowiki.org/w..._Turn-In_Events

best map is  Pharos beacon Island (cmd_fild07) there is a Kafra girl (near center of island) out in the open you can save with.

Save

pop amulet or db

die

return to last save spot

repeat steps 3 and 4.

#10 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:37 AM

gramps turn in.  you can start doing it at 70.  low is 70-100, mid 101-125, high 126-150

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users