Scheduled Maintenance Monday, September 15th 2014 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Scheduled Maintenance Monday, September 15th 2014

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Alteris

Alteris

Awarded #1 Troll

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 882 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:42 PM

Dear players 

Server Maintenance start at 10:00 PM Pacific Time.
Server Maintenance is scheduled to be complete before 1:00 AM Pacific Time. 

Update: 170 

Changes 
  • Mount casting time have been reduced to 1.5 seconds from 3 seconds.
  • The Ioxenic Institute of Research and Development have unlocked a potential power source within armors found in Voxyon's Lair. Already found armors and future armors that are found will have in increase in HP and MP.

Xenoa Bug Fix:
  • Winter Storm Bug fix - Was 1 second duration, increased skill duration to the proper values. We really fixed it this time!

General Bug Fixes 
  • Token Conversion Rate has changed to the following: 

1 Frost Token + 10 Maximus Xeon = 1 Shard of Nach 

1 Shard of Nach + 10 Maximus Xeons = 1 Frost Token

• HP upgrades were in Voxyon armors were not displayed when reinforced. They will now correctly display.
  • Mini Map and Map of Sicarius Hideout fixed.
  • Sicarius Exit is working.
  • Players logging out of Sicarius Hideout no longer spawn under a mountain.

Thank you, 
Requiem Team

#2 Plato

Plato

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:41 PM

if you listen to the players, you should increase the drop maximus xeon while you change this formula...

also shards is lower level than tokens, it's like can you trade silver to gold with ratio 1:1 in real world?

#3 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:29 PM

give rad potens Elec Twister dna...5 points -3/-6/-9/-12/-15 sec

#4 Lyia

Lyia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:57 AM

Changes 
  • Mount casting time have been reduced to 1.5 seconds from 3 seconds.

Thank you. Now, can you please make mounts not able to absorb damage on battlefields?

#5 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:19 AM

Thank you. Now, can you please make mounts not able to absorb damage on battlefields?

never perceived that as a problem. on a large map, its the only way to get from a safe zone to your team without getting eaten by sins.

#6 RuServer

RuServer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:35 AM

+1

#7 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:16 AM

Excellent patch from what i've tested.

rebria skill fix, transport casttime change, sicarius hideout minimap and exit point all work great.

the sicarius exit point drops you back in alban, that's a nice little bonus.

#8 Lyia

Lyia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:52 AM

never perceived that as a problem. on a large map, its the only way to get from a safe zone to your team without getting eaten by sins.

Good point. Could say there are another options, but I wont argue with a more experienced player.

In my eyes, "eat" loners is (one of) the assassins job and mounted enemies makes this job way harder. Just seems unfair.

Bit ironic coming from someone that catches and stun people while stealthed but hey... 

#9 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:40 AM

Good point. Could say there are another options, but I wont argue with a more experienced player.

In my eyes, "eat" loners is (one of) the assassins job and mounted enemies makes this job way harder. Just seems unfair.

Bit ironic coming from someone that catches and stun people while stealthed but hey... 

not just sins but if 1 hit dispels a mount, instant aoes would completely shut down any chance of breaking through camping situations. 

if you play a sin, then you probably dont notice this but debuffs with ticks per second can dispel a mount pretty easily. that and those rare occasions with flying mounts (ye, no one likes that map) and pvp would be completely broken.

#10 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:00 AM

/offtopic

sins, SINS, siiiiiiiinnnnnnssssss - erm *cough*, sry - wasnt it the class that have 1 ability ---> MISS MISS MISS ? ^^

somehow I miss it, but mostly I doesnt

offtopic\

sry I'm bored atm - hf and gl further in ReQQ

#11 oktay89

oktay89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:39 AM

Fix the formula for transforming Frozen <-> Shards - 1 by 1 is very slow! Add the options for 10, 100 and 1000.

Since maximus is so hard to farm - bring back the old formula. So the players will have the right to choose - spend more lant or maximus!

#12 Alteris

Alteris

Awarded #1 Troll

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 882 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:32 AM

Fix the formula for transforming Frozen <-> Shards - 1 by 1 is very slow! Add the options for 10, 100 and 1000.

Since maximus is so hard to farm - bring back the old formula. So the players will have the right to choose - spend more lant or maximus!

We are going to add new resources for players to obtain maximus xeons.

We will also continue to investigate why the original formula didn't work. Once we get it working we will add more compounding formulas that exchange at a higher amount.

#13 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:44 PM

zzzzz bugs that should have been fixed a month ago if 1 person tested the quests out before the release

for those with normal attention spans this is more of nothing

only cool thing is mount cast time but rex is still slower than a turtle so no point in playing this slow paced game with slow mounts and slow boring quests

#14 dEvi5e

dEvi5e

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:06 PM

Hello,

Have you fixed the resonator item price that deducts your Lant wallet for 500 000 instead of 50 000 as written in description ? Couse it's like a scamming people..

Edited by dEvi5e, 16 September 2014 - 11:09 PM.

#15 Empyro

Empyro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, U.S.A.
  • Server:Trif / Hammerine Vet

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:26 PM

Yes good patch Gravity...no bugs after, but then again u were fixing bugs from previous patch. Well nice anyway i like to get on mount faster now :)

#16 hasut

hasut

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:47 PM

ima go back in game again if there zero bugs jajajajaja,, 

#17 CG6HU3HM2

CG6HU3HM2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:59 PM

hasut come back…we miss u…especially mom

#18 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:13 AM

Give as back the old formula for shards.....i have a lot of token and maximus and its forge.....you facked up gravity like you always do

#19 haLord

haLord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSoviet Russia
  • Server:huh?

Posted 22 September 2014 - 11:28 AM

Nice :p_smile:

#20 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 12:12 PM

Nice :p_smile:

lol wardrac how many times are you gona get banned for selling items for $ and keep remaking parachute accts?

#21 grafiter

grafiter

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:01 PM

Its Crazzy the new formula, few days ago I did a compound with 80 Tokens for 80 Shards and espended 800 Maximus.. Wait what?? 800 maximus for 80 shards?? and need to compound them 1 by 1, jesus is that possible to macro in this game? is that Legal to do? would like to macro in game farming those maximus and the compounds,,, Dont you think its wrong that new Formula? Its easy to you u can pick everything u want in 1 second... But for player its a pain! The Old formula was the best U made, 100 tokens 1 Resonator 1kk lant or something, rthat was good. If you dont wanna change the formula its ok, increase the drop rate of Maximus.. espending  2--3 hours of farming to get 100 Maximus to make 10 shards, its a big TROLOLO !

We cant even trade those shards or tokens for us I mean in our accounts, If I farm with 3 acc on same acc I cant even collect them for me I need to pay the double Bind On aquire Xeon to trade mines for other player and that playr again to me " to stack on my main character" Put back the Old formula it was cool.. this new one sucks its a fail nothing more.

#22 grafiter

grafiter

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:09 PM

We are going to add new resources for players to obtain maximus xeons.

We will also continue to investigate why the original formula didn't work. Once we get it working we will add more compounding formulas that exchange at a higher amount.

" investigate why the original formula didn't work."

There is anything to investigate, just play with a normal character without those "programrs or what is that u use there" and u gonna see how hard is to compound or farming the maximus. Its hard buddy :/

#23 Plato

Plato

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:50 PM

Its Crazzy the new formula, few days ago I did a compound with 80 Tokens for 80 Shards and espended 800 Maximus.. Wait what?? 800 maximus for 80 shards?? and need to compound them 1 by 1, jesus is that possible to macro in this game? is that Legal to do? would like to macro in game farming those maximus and the compounds,,, Dont you think its wrong that new Formula? Its easy to you u can pick everything u want in 1 second... But for player its a pain! The Old formula was the best U made, 100 tokens 1 Resonator 1kk lant or something, rthat was good. If you dont wanna change the formula its ok, increase the drop rate of Maximus.. espending  2--3 hours of farming to get 100 Maximus to make 10 shards, its a big TROLOLO !

We cant even trade those shards or tokens for us I mean in our accounts, If I farm with 3 acc on same acc I cant even collect them for me I need to pay the double Bind On aquire Xeon to trade mines for other player and that playr again to me " to stack on my main character" Put back the Old formula it was cool.. this new one sucks its a fail nothing more.

old one is 100 shards = 100 Frozen tokens +100 maximus + 1kk lants

the old one isnt good at all,

example:

to make 64 regal sign of xenovia cadenza , 58k shards are need, so 58k maximus to convert tokens. can we farm that much maximus?

I dont think the new xeons are feasible and achievable, spending 2-3 years to farm 50 frozen balde xeons will make ppl without real life XD

oh, I finally farm enough xeons but the game is about to be closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users