175 replies to this topic

#26 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:35 PM

Something is up with Varus, he spams stuns like they're going out of style, on a 215 raider, I can get more then 4 seconds of fighting without being stunned for 4-6 seconds. and it never, ends... 

It's been like that for more than 7 years. :p_idea:

#27 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:37 PM

Why is it impossible to get a 75/50 craft. I have crafted over 600 accessories and i get everything except that. Did you guys not include it in craft on purpose? I feel something is fishy now...

#28 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Well that's rubbish. 

And no it's not the highest level crit gem, it's 120 i think. 

#29 GooglyEyes

GooglyEyes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

There are so many questions those are left unanswered.

1. Are all new passive skills stackable?
2. Why do they cost so much? Do you really think it will help the low level players when they are costing thousands of honor points? I doubt any low level players would be able to purchase them through honor shop, or forcing them to buy those passive through IM is your team's (real) intension?
3. With the costs of new gems and new passive skills, how long would you think people would be able to fully equip their (just 1) character? From the look of thing, 33k honor points is needed for the new passive skills (assuming) 2k honor point for gem. That is 35k honor points in total, which are equal to 175k valor point (5 to 1 valor/honor ratio). That is only 1 character. If we talk about dozen of characters, how many points do you think they would be? And do you think any one would be able to farm hundreds of thousand honor points or millions of valor points, especially with the current reward rate? Or is this another attempts of your DEV Team to force people to buy IM points?

I almost fell off my chair when i read that. At first people complained that there is nothing to do in this game. Now we finally have something to do again, something that will keep us busy for a while, and people complain again. You are not supposed to get the best gears in a day or two of playing. If you want the best items, well get ready to work for them.

#30 Squipy

Squipy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:39 PM

when you extract a stat using the enchanted scroll, is the item that you extracted from supposed to vanish?

#31 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:43 PM

No, according to the list, the highest level critical damage is 30%, Glaring Citrine Marguise.

Can't seem to find it, where do you see this list?

when you extract a stat using the enchanted scroll, is the item that you extracted from supposed to vanish?

Yes.

#32 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:47 PM

I almost fell off my chair when i read that. At first people complained that there is nothing to do in this game. Now we finally have something to do again, something that will keep us busy for a while, and people complain again. You are not supposed to get the best gears in a day or two of playing. If you want the best items, well get ready to work for them.

I am not saying that we should have everything in a day or two. In fact, I am looking forward to the challenge, but it has to be a realistic challenge. If you read my full post, especially the calculation part, you will notice how ridiculously unrealistic challenge that they give us, either paid money and get everything in one hour or farm hundreds of thousands honor points or farm millions of valor points. Do you see the ridiculous in that? Oh, and that was support to help the low level players, wasn't it? Yeaaaaa right. As if the low level players would ever have that much honor or valor points.

Edited by ChampPower, 16 September 2014 - 07:49 PM.

#33 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

The uppdate about the party, when you can see the numbers of the party members HP. Could you please make a on/off button on that? For those that don't want it :)

#34 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:51 PM

Can't seem to find it, where do you see this list?

Yes.

Here you go, Phish

http://rose.irowiki.org/wiki/Gems

Check the list again, as Opal, Quartz and Topaz clearly states that they are only compatible with Body, Weapon, Ring, Necklace or Earring (which is the same for most of the pre-update gems). The gem's in-game tooltip also indicates which slots a gem may be placed into.

#35 Fishnet

Fishnet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:52 PM

did you change the drop rate of the pirate coins? I got more of those locked boxes then coins :/

#36 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:07 PM

Zzzz...i feel like you guys left out 75.50 in crafting. It's probably only possible through rolling. I wouldn't be suprised. Bleh blah

#37 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:08 PM

Here you go, Phish

Thanks.

Glaring Enargite Briolette: Enhance damage 25.

How exactly does this work? Does it add 25 damage everytime you attack ignore any reduction?

Also the Mesolite gems are weak. 43 mspeed for the back and 30 mspeed for the jewelery. 

Considering Enchanted Saggitarious stones are 50 mspeed, and new substat can yield 50 mspeed + another stat they completely outclass these gems. 

#38 GooglyEyes

GooglyEyes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:10 PM

I am not saying that we should have everything in a day or two. In fact, I am looking forward to the challenge, but it has to be a realistic challenge. If you read my full post, especially the calculation part, you will notice how ridiculously unrealistic challenge that they give us, either paid money and get everything in one hour or farm hundreds of thousands honor points or farm millions of valor points. Do you see the ridiculous in that? Oh, and that was support to help the low level players, wasn't it? Yeaaaaa right. As if the low level players would ever have that much honor or valor points.

I dont see how it is an unrealistic challenge O.o Remember the time when the beautiful accessories were super rare ? It took weeks to only get 1, only 1 of those pieces. People would farm for months to get the whole set. And if you had the whole set you were something special. It is the same now. If you wanna be one of those special people who has the best gears/items you will have to farm for months to get the best gears/items.

Or you can be a lazy bum and just buy them from the item mall. ( but where is the fun in that -.-)

Edited by GooglyEyes, 16 September 2014 - 08:11 PM.

#39 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:20 PM

I dont see how it is an unrealistic challenge O.o Remember the time when the beautiful accessories were super rare ? It took weeks to only get 1, only 1 of those pieces. People would farm for months to get the whole set. And if you had the whole set you were something special. It is the same now. If you wanna be one of those special people who has the best gears/items you will have to farm for months to get the best gears/items.

Or you can be a lazy bum and just buy them from the item mall. ( but where is the fun in that -.-)

Ya, I remember that time because I was the beautiful accessory farmer. In fact, I lost 300b when they made those common, so I am not the lazy bum as you claimed. However, I still think the challenge they give us is unrealistic. Be honest, if it was you, would you farm hundreds of thousands honor points or millions of valor points, or would you buy them from IM? If you choose to farm, prove it.

#40 WH0MP

WH0MP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:20 PM

Got a question about the pirate coins..I farmed a couple 100 yesterday but had to go sleep for class and today it just seems Hg is off the list? If you're doing this to stop the botters put in some effort instead of just screwing everyone over..

Also sad to see that you had to pair a good update with all this IM bull-_-, by popular demand my ass I don't know anyone who wanted unbinders in IM and I'm sure this was the hidden agenda from the start. I think the reason the team is so small is because warpportal gave up on rose and is just slowly trying to suck us dry and see how long we"ll last

#41 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:23 PM

There are so many questions those are left unanswered.

3 questions doesn't seem like a lot. Keep asking though, and we'll do our best to answer.

1. Are all new passive skills stackable?

Yes, you can learn each passive skill once, and their bonuses will stack together.

For example with Staff Iron Blessing:
(Base) 5% + (Novice) 1% + (Apprentice) 1% + (Disciple) 1% + (Adept) 1% + (Master) 1% = 10%.

2. Why do they cost so much? Do you really think it will help the low level players when they are costing thousands of honor points? I doubt any low level players would be able to purchase them through honor shop, or forcing them to buy those passive skills through IM is your team's (real) intension?
3. With the costs of new gems and new passive skills, how long would you think people would be able to fully equip their (just 1) character? From the look of thing, 33k honor points is needed for the new passive skills (assuming) 2k honor point for gem, that is 35k honor points in total, which are equal to 175k valor point (5 to 1 valor/honor ratio). That is only 1 character. If we talk about dozen of characters, how many points do you think they would be? And do you think anyone would be able to farm hundreds of thousands of honor points or millions of valor points, especially with the current reward rate? Or is this another attempts of your DEV Team to force people to buy IM points?

It's a long term progression for players to work towards, offering permanent bonuses that refine your character's abilities a little bit more. You may start from an early level if you wish, but when you start is completely up to you. Nobody is forcing you to buy these skills from the Item Mall, you make the choice for yourself. If you want to get all the skills with minimal effort and a little money, you can buy them from the Item Mall. If you want to put in some time and effort to get the skills without spending real currency, you can play the game normally and accumulate the Honor to buy them, just as you would with anything else in the Honor shop. Item Mall or Honor shop - that is a choice.

Yes, you are given a confirmation box warning you that the item will be destroyed when the Blank Enchantment Scroll is used on an item.

did you change the drop rate of the pirate coins? I got more of those locked boxes then coins :/

There was a slight reduction in drop rate of the Ancient Pirate Coins with the introduction of the chests. Forcing open a Locked Pirate Treasure Chest without a key also has a chance of giving you an Ancient Pirate Coin, so your overall yeild of coins should remain about the same.

Zzzz...i feel like you guys left out 75.50 in crafting. It's probably only possible through rolling. I wouldn't be suprised. Bleh blah

All appraisal stats are available through crafting, monster drops, opening chests and Re-roll Hammers.  Keep trying!

Got a question about the pirate coins..I farmed a couple 100 yesterday but had to go sleep for class and today it just seems Hg is off the list?

Lisent Hg is definately intended to be on the list. Will get it corrected for next patch.

Edited by Genesis, 16 September 2014 - 09:08 PM.

#42 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:34 PM

It's a long term progression for players to work towards, offering permanent bonuses that refine your character's abilities a little bit more. You may start from an early level if you wish, but when you start is completely up to you. Nobody is forcing you to buy these skills from the Item Mall, you make the choice for yourself. If you want to get all the skills with minimal effort and a little money, you can buy them from the Item Mall. If you want to put in some time and effort to get the skills without spending real currency, you can play the game normally and accumulate the Honor to buy them, just as you would with anything else in the Honor shop. Item Mall or Honor shop - that is a choice.

"Some time and effort"? I think you are using the phrase incorrectly because it is not "some time and effort" at all when we talk about 35k honor points or 175k vapor point per character because it would accumulate to hundreds of thousands of honor points or millions of valor points if the player has dozen of characters or more. Those are not "some" at all.

Oh ya, let's not forget about the original iron and wind blessings, which gave 10% passive(each). The DEV reduced to 5%, citing they were too powerful. now, the team adds that 5% back and force use to buy as new IM. That is cheating money out of our pocket by making us to pay for something we already paid. That is not a good customer service, and we are not dumb.

Edited by ChampPower, 16 September 2014 - 09:44 PM.

#43 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:58 PM

I swear, they're called VALOR points, you have like 5 posts in a few threads and you always spell it Vapor, it's Valor. How is anyone supposed to take you seriously when you don't even know the names of the things you're talking about. 

Also, Iron has always been 5%, wind 10%. The only difference is the Honor version VS the IM. The only thing IM that got reduced was Crit, and everyone knows it was OP. 

Edited by Feuer, 16 September 2014 - 10:00 PM.

#44 WH0MP

WH0MP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:09 PM

Vaporub points

#45 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:14 PM

I swear, they're called VALOR points, you have like 5 posts in a few threads and you always spell it Vapor, it's Valor. How is anyone supposed to take you seriously when you don't even know the names of the things you're talking about.

Also, Iron has always been 5%, wind 10%. The only difference is the Honor version VS the IM. The only thing IM that got reduced was Crit, and everyone knows it was OP.

I do not care if it is valor or vapor as long as people recognize the name. It is better than someone, who misspell ridiculous with rediculous. On top of that, I do not care if you take me serious or not because I do not care about your answer at all, so please stay out of my discussion (I have said that many times).

Edited by ChampPower, 16 September 2014 - 10:17 PM.

#46 Arckadia

Arckadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:33 PM

Two issues found:

• Valor shoes (courage and brave) still are grade 8 item instead of valor item.
  • It seems to be just a visual glitch, but tooltip of active skills (for characters having skill power passive skill) displays really high skill power values (e.g. a mage spell can reach 1045%+X skill power). Already confirmed in Bug Reporting section.

Edited by Arckadia, 16 September 2014 - 11:37 PM.

#47 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:25 AM

i love what happened to the valor bonus reward skill :p_love: :thx:

#48 Draquora

Draquora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:14 AM

What Valor item shall I use to refine Valor armor and weapons?

#49 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:02 AM

700 crafts; 12 75/50s, soooo definetly possible - even if my hand hurts now :/

#50 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:05 AM

Honor items require Honor Bind runes/talismans; VALOR items require Bindrunes/Talsimans/Aporunes of its grade (example: level 200 Valor Armors require Grade 8 Bindrunes)

zzz how do you get 7 of them i got jack crap. How much sen were you crafting with?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users