REfine system help please - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

REfine system help please

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Lazeruz

Lazeruz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:32 PM

I am new to this and the wiki guides really confuse me >.< i have a GX with Sapha's Cloth set and a chakrum katar. i want to refine them to +9 also this heroic backpack. Money is not an issue in the shop. i just dont want anything to break. is their a way to refine them to +9 without them breaking? i did not see any ores in the shop for accessory's and for 1-7.. Please help :(

#2 MintRoyale

MintRoyale

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1724 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:43 PM

+0 --> +4 normal elunium

+4 --> +7 safe to +7

+7 --> +9 a few ways

* HD elus: Poor success rate, upgrade level can drop, wont break

* Enriched elus: Can break unless enriched hammer NPC is in then use it

thats pretty much it

Edited by MintRoyale, 16 September 2014 - 01:43 PM.

#3 Spooky34

Spooky34

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationIn front of you

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:49 PM

you need to go in Eden group 2nd floor.

tip:

In +4 item armor & weapon (level 4)  you need to buy 1 pcs of Enrich ELU/ORI to bring them in +5

then after that you only need 5 to 7pcs  safe certificate to make the +5 turn into + 6 to +7.

(bring 40-50pcs++higher of normal ore in your inventory ...even if you only attempting 7 times.) 

when you reach + 7 you need to upgrade them to +8-+9 using HD ore in huge amount. 

(in the past i manage to made it up to +9 (in 2 tries)  I only bring 30pcs HD Ore (exact right after the maintenance the chances are good (but not high) LOL even in sea god anger upgrade at malangdo island the ASPD+1 core chances is good xD).

Edit:

-but i dunno if this work on non VIP.... i was VIP on that time.

-I manage to +7 my headgear+5 in using only a 1 box of Enrich ore (2 tries only)

(right after the maintenance im the 30th person spawn on that server near on that Eden NPC at that time), yup its a risk to destroy item but I made it...  by luck... not once not twice but trice...in same procedure) -make sure your prepare your self to loss item in you gonna this try method. 

same with those with those past old grove pack the early opener of those box after the maintenance got the heroic backpack instantly in good chances.  :heh:

Edited by Spooky34, 16 September 2014 - 04:52 PM.

#4 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:33 PM

http://drazzy.com/calc/upgrade.shtml

Quite accurate to find the 'best' way to +7.

#5 Spooky34

Spooky34

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationIn front of you

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:40 PM

http://drazzy.com/calc/upgrade.shtml

Quite accurate to find the 'best' way to +7.

those rate change if you done it right after the maintenance, the first or early person upgrade or enhance at that time. (but i don't have solid proof, just experience) 

Edit:

BTW 14hrs to go its maintenance time.  :rice:

Edited by Spooky34, 16 September 2014 - 05:04 PM.

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:44 PM

those rate change if you done it right after the maintenance, the first or early person upgrade or enhance at that time. (but i don't have solid proof, just experience) 

Edit:

BTW 14hrs to go its maintenance time.  :rice:

It's all random, the rates are fixed.

It's a well documented phenomenon that humans are wired to see patterns readily, as we evolved in an environment without randInt(), where recognizing patterns provided a critical advantage.

All these upgrading superstitions are a load of bull. I used to swear I was cursed, do all sorts of weird tricks (you know "one weird trick to upgrade better"). Whatever, it doesn't work. What works is accepting statistics, and recognizing that you will get insanely lucky or unlucky runs simply by random chance. If the economics favors one path of upgrading an item, and if I can tank the losses if I have below average luck, I try to make the item that way. I adjust my upgrade path a little based on things like convenience/availability (for example, I may be upgrading something worth only 500k, but nobody vends them because it's something super obscure, I'll be more reluctant to risk breaking it), and on whether the savings (vs just buying the item upgraded) is worth the risk of it taking more than average to make. And you know what? Over a long period of time, everything just about matches the expected rates. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 17 September 2014 - 06:45 PM.

#7 Lazeruz

Lazeruz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:40 AM

i dont get it, generious hammer says he can upgrade +4-+7 with HD elu so i got 10 and i went to him and his only option is 1 safe cert+7 and 1 elu. he says i dont have the materals. I have 10 enrished elu 10 hd elu and 10 enriched ordi. and safe certs. i dont get how he SAYS he can do 4-7 with hd elu but then wont... im confused. i cant find any hammers that will do it at all. even without safe certs. iv tried payon and eden.

#8 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:02 AM

you can only use normal elu with safe certs.  get normal elu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users