114 replies to this topic

#1 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:53 PM

Who the -_- decided to turn the low-TI map into an open field WITHOUT A MAP TO SEE WHERE YOU'RE GOING.

The map is horrible. You can't have camp parties. Mobs are spread out. The Spawn Rate is low on a big map. You can't see where you are on the map. How the -_- did this get through the GM team?

Can we have atleast a map? Or just don't bother and return it back to Turtle Island map again ~_~

Edited by Demeris, 17 September 2014 - 08:11 PM.

#2 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:54 PM

Then don't do TI this week. Problem solved.

#3 juxtapposed

juxtapposed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:57 PM

Interesting, a new TI map? :gg:

#4 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:57 PM

Then don't do TI this week. Problem solved.

That's right, run away from the problem! Low TI had a perfectly good map before maintenance and they gave us this crap.

Go ahead and keep being passive and take it in the ass while I at least try and improve the QoL for the majority of players. Yeah, perfectly acceptable to run around blindly with a map that has some level of elevation.

There's a reason why this game dropped from 20k players to where it is now. It's because players like you accepts the bull-_- GM gives us and don't bother changing anything about it.

Edited by Demeris, 17 September 2014 - 08:01 PM.

#5 holydemoniclight

holydemoniclight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationAustralia, Perth
  • Server:iRO

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:02 PM

Low TI has a new map? Screenshots? i can't play until later today >.<;;

#6 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:05 PM

There's a reason why this game dropped from 20k players to where it is now. It's because players like you accepts the bull-_- GM gives us and don't bother changing anything about it.

Actually I'm petty sure rampant cheating, WoE stagnation and the advent of Renewal caused that, none of which are the GM's fault.

#7 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:42 PM

That map isn't that bad. Honestly, there are worse. The fact that people don't recognize it as being one North of Lighthalzen, doesn't really surprise me. No one(except those who like a challenge) venture outside of the TIs these days.

#8 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:49 PM

That map isn't that bad. Honestly, there are worse. The fact that people don't recognize it as being one North of Lighthalzen, doesn't really surprise me. No one(except those who like a challenge) venture outside of the TIs these days.

That is true, we are spoiled with TIs.

But it's how a lot of people make money nowadays and it's the place to build community... which is what this game is all about. Now they are giving low TI the "-_- u GH GY" treatment.

#9 LouisLu

LouisLu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:16 PM

is there any bots in TI map by the way?

#10 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:47 PM

why you always ask about bots?

#11 Trance3D2Y

Trance3D2Y

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:36 PM

Cause people keep on asking to change the TI maps and Enriched Hammer on the maint thread. 

#12 belenoi

belenoi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:10 PM

That's right, run away from the problem! Low TI had a perfectly good map before maintenance and they gave us this crap.

Go ahead and keep being passive and take it in the ass while I at least try and improve the QoL for the majority of players. Yeah, perfectly acceptable to run around blindly with a map that has some level of elevation.

What? :heh:  Maybe they changed the map, because people asked for it? So they actually bothered to change something and I'm grateful to GMs for doing it. And seriously what's wrong about this map? I liked it in mid for soloing. Yes it takes time to complete TI on it, but I think it's ok to spend some time, playing the game you like. >.>

#13 Frike

Frike

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:14 PM

Im with the GMs this time. Go ahead and check how many people asked for new TI maps in the maint thread. You wanted a new mapThere you go enjoy it :)

#14 DarkGazer

DarkGazer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:21 PM

Man, such a tough crowd this game has. :heh:

#15 juxtapposed

juxtapposed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:58 PM

Well, I'm glad to know that the GMs consider our requests. It is true that there are many playes who asked to change the TI map and here it is. We just have to get used to it.

(Although I would've preferred a maze-like TI map :heh:)

#16 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 12:06 AM

What? :heh:  Maybe they changed the map, because people asked for it? So they actually bothered to change something and I'm grateful to GMs for doing it. And seriously what's wrong about this map? I liked it in mid for soloing. Yes it takes time to complete TI on it, but I think it's ok to spend some time, playing the game you like. >.>

The problem is the time. It takes atleast 45 minutes (without gwings) to complete a party. If you're planning on doing it for more characters, the time adds up.

And look at what's wrong with it: No map, mobs are way too spread out. No camp parties.

I think some people misinterpet what people meant by "Change TI maps"

Some people saw the TI monsters and wanted to change 

Okay, just finished looking through that thread.

Low TI is super time consuming now. And here are people in that same -_- thread that are against it. http://forums.warppo...ntenance/page-5

Have fun campers!

Edited by Demeris, 18 September 2014 - 12:09 AM.

#17 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 12:17 AM

The problem is the time. It takes atleast 45 minutes (without gwings) to complete a party. If you're planning on doing it for more characters, the time adds up.

And look at what's wrong with it: No map, mobs are way too spread out. No camp parties.

I think some people misinterpet what people meant by "Change TI maps"

Some people saw the TI monsters and wanted to change 

Okay, just finished looking through that thread.

Low TI is super time consuming now. And here are people in that same -_- thread that are against it. http://forums.warppo...ntenance/page-5

Have fun campers!

afaik Camp and Oda have been wanting to get people out of TI for quite a while. They've said themselves that they're trying to wean the players off it with custom implementations such as the Bounty Boards system. One could assume that their reluctance to add "new" maps and monsters, and implementing "trollish" monster combinations such as Mavka/Gargoyle, is based on that.

I still want Cecil Damon/Bow Guardian for High TI btw huehuehue

#18 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 12:21 AM

I miss the whole world map leveling as well. But really, low TI is the GH GY, Payon 4, Louyang/Agriope Leech of our current time.

It's definitely a place to MEET PEOPLE and form a community. I met a lot of new friends there and removing TIs will just harm the game more in that social aspect.

#19 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.

Posted 18 September 2014 - 12:43 AM

I miss the whole world map leveling as well. But really, low TI is the GH GY, Payon 4, Louyang/Agriope Leech of our current time.

It's definitely a place to MEET PEOPLE and form a community. I met a lot of new friends there and removing TIs will just harm the game more in that social aspect.

TI? Social? Are you serious? The most social I've seen in TI is "winging" "I'm done" and "120 left".

But honestly, make up your mind. Are you honestly saying that the TI "community feel" is suffering because of the terrible map, lack of a mini map, and spread out spawn? Or is it because the GMs hindered your EZ mode leveling? Oh God! It's going to take 45 minutes to get your 400 kills! Jeez! What are you going to do?

Here's a solution. I'll be opening the second round of The Great Leveling Game soon. Try it and see how leveling without Eden gears, bounty boards and TI is. After that, feel free to complain when you can't get 400 kills in under half an hour.

#20 belenoi

belenoi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 12:58 AM

TI? Social? Are you serious? The most social I've seen in TI is "winging" "I'm done" and "120 left".

This is so untrue. I've met some great people in TI. Few of my best friends I've met there. Got in 2 good guilds (and one - bad) from TI. Sorry, but I think you're doing something wrong after all. Of course fun and interesting stuff won't happen every time you log in. But it's not like a lot happens in other parts of the game on it's own. You need to look for people, gather parties for instances, etc.

#21 ling90

ling90

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:11 AM

I miss the dic_fild01 map for low TI because that was the time when I first joined iRO :heh:

#22 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:17 AM

This is so untrue. I've met some great people in TI. Few of my best friends I've met there. Got in 2 good guilds (and one - bad) from TI. Sorry, but I think you're doing something wrong after all. Of course fun and interesting stuff won't happen every time you log in. But it's not like a lot happens in other parts of the game on it's own. You need to look for people, gather parties for instances, etc.

How can my post be "untrue" when that's exactly what I experienced? I'll admit, everyone's experience is different, but that's what happened to me. And the thing I'm doing "wrong" is actually the correct thing, in MY opinion. I don't TI. I haven't been in TI except maybe 4 times? And that was roughly 8 or 9 months ago. I don't even see why we need TI, personally.

Edited by belld1711, 18 September 2014 - 01:20 AM.

#23 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:28 AM

How can my post be "untrue" when that's exactly what I experienced? I'll admit, everyone's experience is different, but that's what happened to me. And the thing I'm doing "wrong" is actually the correct thing, in MY opinion. I don't TI. I haven't been in TI except maybe 4 times? And that was roughly 8 or 9 months ago. I don't even see why we need TI, personally.

Maybe because you don't have a good personality?

#24 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:31 AM

Yes. TI sucks because I don't have a good personality. You solved life's biggest puzzle. Go you! :no1:

Edited by belld1711, 18 September 2014 - 01:32 AM.

#25 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:34 AM

Yes. TI sucks because I don't have a good personality. You solved life's biggest puzzle. Go you! :no1:

You misunderstand, I am saying perhaps you didn't build any good friendships in low TI because you have a -_-ty personality.

Edited by Demeris, 18 September 2014 - 01:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users