#1 Solidsnake208

Solidsnake208

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:09 AM

the only 2 classes that i cant defeat or somehow very rarely that i could defeat. those high agi classes more often than not my asura misses but if not, i could have a one shot kill due to their low HP. any tip or advice on how to kill them? thank you. btw my build is 2:1 ratio of agi:str.

#2 3069121108025959500

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:53 AM

switch to pure str to get higher hit rating?

#3 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:07 AM

Get yourself better hones, seeds, cards & titles.

#4 Solidsnake208

Solidsnake208

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:45 PM

i have 27%blue seeds all of my armors and weapons and i have 5 conscious eremes card and F&F tittle and la toma. and yet i my asura still miss. im ML20 with 2 str+8 on weapon and 2 +8 vit on all armors

#5 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:07 PM

Level difference may play a part too in your Asura misses. Higher level players have better hit rate on lower leveled, and lower level players have lower hit rate on high level players. Not exactly sure how much it's impacted by exactly though.

If you don't already have it, you could also consider getting the Eyeshade accessory from Hunter's Union which gives a small +200 Hit bonus.

#6 Niiu

Niiu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Location~ Prontera and Jawaii ~

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:39 PM

Diferencia de nivel puede jugar un papel demasiado en tus misses Asura. Jugadores de nivel superior tienen mejor tasa de éxito en menor nivelado, y jugadores de nivel inferior tienen una menor tasa de éxito en los jugadores de alto nivel. No exactamente seguro de lo mucho que está afectado por exactamente embargo. Si no lo tienes, también se puede pensar en conseguir el accesorio visera de Unión de Hunter que le da un pequeño bono de 200 Hit.

In Stats prioritizes STR, as said above you need Hit (it serves as the attachment of Hunter union for this).

In letters you have options to do this;
Muca Card (Normal +) Red Fang Leader Card Mummy Card Osiris Card, etc
seeks the LCM Title with your guild.
Runes is hybrid. (STR - VIT)
BS (+20%)
RS (+20%)

#7 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:54 PM

I totally agree with Arbalist.

Never compare yourself with other characters of a higher level, because your hit chance gets modified by your class level. That was implemented to make it hard to do dungeons that are above your level.

So if you have the hones you've stated, there shouldn't be any hit issues at all once you reach ML30.

Although STR is a valid attribute to go for, it isn't your only choice. The main argument for STR isn't HIT btw. but the fact that G-Fist is your one and only way to win... and that skill automatically results in a critical hit.

Edited by Greven79, 26 September 2014 - 08:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users