Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:53 PM

Patch Notes v527

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where stack-able items were only allowing single items to be moved within storage
  • Fixed an issue where stack-able items in the Item Mall were forced to only able to be purchased one at a time.
  • Fixed an issue where the Berserker's Rage skill was incorrectly giving an extremely high stat benefit and penalty on use. (decimal point error, math kids, it's useful!)
  • Fixed an issue where Valor items were unable to be refined.
  • Fixed an incorrect listing for Valor equipment on Shoe items, they should all now be listed as Valor correctly.
  • Fixed an issue where when logged in through Steam, attempts to return to the world server selection, would cause the client to crash.
  • Fixed an issue with stats immediately refreshing when gemming equipment, while equipped.
  • (Pirate Event) Corrected two missing reward options, one for Lisent, one for another new item from Peg Leg.
  • (Pirate Event) Corrected incorrect number of Ancient Pirate Coins needed for when trading in to Hermes. (Was showing 2, when it should have been 5 and would take 5)
  • Fixed an issue where the Skill Valor Shop was not correctly displaying the new listing of passive skills that were added to game play.
  • Fixed an issue where the Valor Dungeon Quests were giving Honor points, when using the Valor Reward Bonus Skill.
  • Fixed an issue where some gem tiers were dropping that were not intended to be released yet (level 240 req). They were planned for future content. They have been converted to the current maximum tier available (level 220 req)
  • v528 Fixed a minor dialog boo-boo where you couldn't tell what you were asking for as a reward (duplicate listings with no description on what you were getting)

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:55 PM

Thanks Leo!  :p_love:

#3 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Server:Arua

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:58 PM

Dat was rlly a huge bug list fixed xD thnks leo

#4 djDarkX

djDarkX

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:00 PM

I had that issue with the stackable items in storage.  I was wondering what that was.  Thanks for the wonderful fixes.  Also, I assume the top was missing from the list of items from PegLeg, or was it something else?

#5 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:02 PM

Thank you leonis! Could you let me know if you would like me to video the junon afk bug crash? I realize it happens when having 8+ clients running and afking for over 1-2 hours but sometimes with just 30 minutes. Maybe it could help you guys try to target the problem to fix it? Anyway let me know please

#6 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:10 PM

Patch Notes v527

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the Valor Dungeon Quests were giving Honor points, when using the Valor Reward Bonus Skill.

darnit, i liked that, oh well i could know that it was a bug :p_swt:

:thx: for fixing all bugs

#7 VModCola

VModCola

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUFP Headquarters, office of the Commanding Admiral

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:53 PM

FYI Leo, I know the server maint isn't done, but I just updated 2 clients and started them, there is an error on both

DlgGameUpdateNotice.XML not found

#8 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:00 PM

FYI Leo, I know the server maint isn't done, but I just updated 2 clients and started them, there is an error on both

DlgGameUpdateNotice.XML not found

Me too, happens at the Gravity Interective start up screen. 

#9 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:01 PM

Perhaps I should wait to patch then?

#10 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:03 PM

Patch(es) are up.

Servers are online!

#11 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Server:Draconis.

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:03 PM

I know another person too, but i didnt get it and i see people getting ingame right now :P.

#12 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:06 PM

Close the patcher and start again. The wrong client was uploaded. We're getting ahead of ourselves. xD

#13 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:59 PM

I see...guess crashing while changing maps is not important to acknowledge.

#14 TaeNiMiku

TaeNiMiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationPeak of Mount Eruca
  • Server:Hebarn

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:47 AM

Whooaaa...a gem with level 240 requirement that was supposed to be for future content?? Oh dear, a new level cap will be coming soon? I'm kinda excited~

#15 carlolz

carlolz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:07 AM

Is it possible to get my prec aurum set in my mage? Cause I forgot to trade it to my champ before the item restriction patch and now it is char lock. And are those honor gears become char lock when I buy it in honor shop? Thanks in advance.

Edited by carlolz, 19 September 2014 - 01:11 AM.

#16 WH0MP

WH0MP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:17 AM

Yeah when you buy it from honor shop its locked instant

#17 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China
  • Server:.¤·°­·.¸ Arua ¸.·°­·¤.

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:05 AM

Patch Notes v527

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where when logged in through Steam, attempts to return to the world server selection, would cause the client to crash.

This issue also happens outside of steam, through the normal launcher. I have this issue almost every time I login.

#18 carlolz

carlolz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:49 AM

Yeah when you buy it from honor shop its locked instant

Thanks whomp. Then is there any option on how to trade honor gears?

Edited by carlolz, 19 September 2014 - 02:50 AM.

#19 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:09 AM

Thanks whomp. Then is there any option on how to trade honor gears?

If the gears have not been traded since the restrictions were implemented, you have one free trade. So, if they are in your storage, then leave them there until you have a character on that account that can use them. If they are in your inventory, you can trade them one time to whichever character you want to have them, or you can vend them. If the gears have been traded already, then they are pretty much stuck there. Your only recourse in that instance, is to send in a ticket, and hope they move the gears for you. Explain to them what happened, and pray.

#20 skitters57

skitters57

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:53 AM

I have been fighting in luna since the update and the ghost still are not dropping anything,,,and once in a great while the drops will disappear before they hit the ground ,,

#21 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:51 AM

You know, I thought I had that too, but I figured it must have been my imagination. Now I wonder.... :hmm:

#22 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:06 AM

I once picked up a hp drop and it went into my inc, so weirder things have happened

#23 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:13 AM

another bug found to do with the tool tip on certain skills - especially for cleric, the heals amounts are showing incorrectly

#24 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 09:40 AM

I see...guess crashing while changing maps is not important to acknowledge.

I didn't see your original message. Also, having that many clients open is not normal and not something we've actually tried to give support for, so the situation is a bit extreme compared to your average player.

Regardless, we appreciate any and all reports that can be provided so we can fix them when able. The more information we have, the better chances we have to fixing it faster.

I have been fighting in luna since the update and the ghost still are not dropping anything,,,and once in a great while the drops will disappear before they hit the ground ,,

The Candle Ghosts that appear during the night cycle where the only ghosts that should have had the special jewel chest. The ones that spawn on the map were never intended to have that as a natural drop and were corrected and removed with the drop update.

another bug found to do with the tool tip on certain skills - especially for cleric, the heals amounts are showing incorrectly

Do you have an example you could show us so we can reproduce and correct as needed?

#25 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:40 AM

Do you have an example you could show us so we can reproduce and correct as needed?

i cant remember exactly how it happened, but the heal power showed really high 30k+ and stayed that even through change of gear...

anyhow... the vending bug is rather annoying just to be able to let you fully know about a bug :D

basically... when you set up your buy list the items dont stay in the same place you put them... they re-order from top left across and just all group together

The most annoying part... (i think it may only be for the vendor itself - not other players looking that the shop) so say you have 5 of something - 2 get sold... it then still shows 5 in the shop... it will keep doing this with certain items until there is none left then it will dissapear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users