3 replies to this topic

#1 LoLitsNeal

LoLitsNeal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:28 PM

Hello everyone!!

I recently became a Bishop and I am looking to go full hybrid.

My stats will look something close to

STR 40

AGI 100

VIT 50

DEX 30

INT 90

LUK 100

With this build I plan on having all around awesome everything while still being able to pump out very decent heals if needed.

I mostly solo as well which is another reason I am having fun with this build.

I am looking to use LUK as a main source of hit rating, become immune to stuns, and be able to pump out some decent crits.

I know I am not "maxing" my attack speed here but I feel as if I will still be fairly close and attacking very fast while maybe mixing in some auto cast abilities due to having a higher intelligence? ....

What are your thoughts here?

Here is my dilemma ......

I recently have gained almost 100 million in zenny and my gear SUUUUUUCKS.

I am very distraught on what I should buy to maximize my awesomeness as early as possible.

Some of my choices I am having a tough time choosing from are Snake Head, Molten Ring, CD, Backpack, or just a good weapon, or maybe something else I have not thought of that should be super necessary?

Anyone got some good ideas on what the first expensive item I should buy would be to gain an immediate larger boost in damage?

Appreciate it!

Neal

Edited by LoLitsNeal, 19 September 2014 - 12:31 PM.

#2 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:22 PM

CD is most likely a must, a heroic backpack as well at +9 would be good. Best weapons for battle Bishops in my opinion that you SHOULD aim for include: Mace of Judgement(for lvl 110 onwards), Empowered Mace of Judgement(THE BEST MACE!!! But after getting to lvl 135+), Veteran Hammer(Good for a Crit class, adds 2 crit per every level of Mace Mastery you have, WHICH YOU SHOULD HAVE IN YOUR SKILL BUILD!!!), Grand Cross(If your aiming at monsters which are Undead Property and are not Boss types, THIS IS THE MACE!!! This is because it will randomly use lvl 3 Turn Undead by chance when you are physically melee hitting) and finally although argued by many, Bloody Cross(Its a fun mace to use, at +9 I can vouch that it is a very high chance that it causes ignition to all monsters on screen by chance when physically melee hitting).

Some extra things to MAYBE consider:

-You might want to invest in a thorny Shield +Bison horn combo if you really want the extra defense and a shield card. Not completely necessary but if you want to wear a shield(which gives you -5 ASPD) then wearing the thorny shield and Bison horn accessory is the combo as it takes away the penalty.

-You could invest in some bibles of promise(vol 1 or 2), the tip is to wear the bible, then use Odin Power on yourself, and unequip the bible to give yourself a huge atk and matk boost for 60 seconds.

-Invest in a Ring Of Flame Lord or a Ring Of Resonance depending on your style of play, offensive or defensive

A note to you is that since your a Crit build, I do not advise having a snake head hat, this is because Double Attacking will cancel out possible Critical Hits from what I have seen on my battle bishop, maybe I'm being paranoid but I feel that is so. Also if you double attack you miss out on possible chances to proc off Duple Light(supposing you are picking up the skill which I and many other people highly recommend if your a battle bishop).

Edited by Marty5337, 19 September 2014 - 02:23 PM.

#3 LoLitsNeal

LoLitsNeal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:50 AM

Duple light doesnt proc off double attack?

#4 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:30 AM

No it doesnt..............

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users