#1 Avngl

Avngl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:42 AM

Hello all,

I am thinking of joining a WOE guild and participating in the weekly WOEs. My 150 Gene is built according to Azzy's FAW AB build (Though I am thinking of reseting to 120dex,temp boots) and is fully geared to tank / defeat MVPs. I am wondering, if I were to take my gene to WOE, what can a gene do?

P/s: I have a level 122 Sera (Amitsr based with Bloodlust)

#2 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk->Chaos

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:13 AM

Genes use Crazy vines,Mandragora howl,bloodsucker seeds,thorn traps and if they want to do any dmg (which really they shouldn't be wasting time on doing since they're more of front line supporters in WoE) they use hell plant. I've seen some gens using fire expansion 5 and doing good dmg but i personally haven't tried that build so maybe someone else can advise you. Geneticists focus on removing groud skills like pneuma with crazy vines so the attackers can wipe the enemy and disabling others with mandragora howl which if combined with bloodsucker can be some people's worst nightmare.

Also AB is a nono in woe,ppl will probably laugh at you and run out of your range while you're casting.

Edited by Perezoso15, 20 September 2014 - 11:14 AM.

#3 Cepo

Cepo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:29 AM

You should add the banana bombs and coconut bombs are quite useful, with Item Sling, and you should do a reset, cause the MVP/PVM based genetic for WOE are wasting too many points on STR that they should be actually investing on int, vit and dex, probably just a little of str to carry out things but nothing more.

Edited by Cepo, 22 September 2014 - 07:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users