Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • LocationSinergia ♥
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:02 PM

Helo guys !!

I have a Baby Swordman right now, going for Baby Crusader with Agi type, so I wonder which skills I must Max from Crusader's tree skill  for the RG skills 

Please help 

#2 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:02 PM

Helo guys !!

I have a Baby Swordman right now, going for Baby Crusader with Agi type, so I wonder which skills I must Max from Crusader's tree skill  for the RG skills 

Please help 

It is quite challenging to plya a baby RG. When you are a baby RG, your methods to level are very closely limited. You cant make good damage outpots and you cant sacrifice too much either. My baby RG has max vit which is 108 and HP stays at 18k without any buffs. This is pretty low for a level 136 :D

I dont really remember how I leveled my baby RG but i think you can try the normal method which is the agi-type. The skills probably need to max spear quicken, and get max DA in case you will need it in TI. You can leave Guard at level 5 because you probably wont use it to level anyways. My baby RG used to be a battle because he was the agi-typed build I think, but eventually I couldnot put up with low damage outputs anymore, so I switched him to pure sacrifice now. Either way, good luck :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users