So, I'm thinking of playing as a Rune Knight. Thoughts? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

So, I'm thinking of playing as a Rune Knight. Thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ItWasOnATuesday

ItWasOnATuesday

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationAustralia, the land of dial-up internet.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:56 AM

I want to be a Rune Knight, because hey, who doesn't like a generic swordsman? But although I've read up some guides, I still have no idea how to go about playing RO. My plan: grind until level 3 in izlude, then on towards willows in payon until fifteen, then buy a mercenary and afk spores to level 20, where onwards I will take the bounty quests and afk in the spores map. Then, after reaching 55/50, I'll change jobs and afk the payon caves until level 70, and then I'll do the gramps quest, then rebirth and all over again.

The only worries I have are that it appears people dead branch a lot in the payon fields, so I can't really afk there...

And, I have absolutely no idea what the stats should be for a RK. Is there a build guide? What stat should I invest in first? STR, VIT, AGI, INT, DEX, or LUK? After watching some videos, I've decided I should go and put everything into AGI, then everything into STR. Is this the correct way to go? What stats should I have when I hit 15? 55? 99?

#2 EveGenesis

EveGenesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:23 AM

For Swordsmen

if you have the funds for mobbing it would be something like this when you reach level 99

Str 40-60

Agi 1+

Vit 60-90

Int 1-60

Dex 40-60

Luk 1+

If you are trying to use less potion(saving zeny)

Str 60-80

Agi 70-90

Vit 1+

Int 1+

Dex 50-60

Luk 1+

After you trans and become a high swordsmen

If you want to play Dragon breath Build it would be (at level 99-100)

Str 1+

Agi 1+

Vit 80-95+

Int 80-90+

Dex 60-90

Luk 1+

Ignition Break build (at level 99-100)

Str 60-80

Agi 1+

Vit 1-95+

Int 1+

Dex 60+

Luk 1+

You do not need to get high Vit/Int for non-trans swordsmen unless you want to change into a 3rd job without transcending. But you would lose out on extra skill points and status point

Oh check here too

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Knight

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Rune_Knight

Edited by EveGenesis, 23 September 2014 - 01:26 AM.

#3 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:26 AM

I'm lazy. Try skimming this thread for ideas: http://forums.warppo...t-build-guides/

#4 Energystar

Energystar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:27 AM

change to knight at job 40 at swordman if u plan to rebirth, the job lvl will be reset anyway...

then get 50 job as trans swordman

#5 EveGenesis

EveGenesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:31 AM

I want to be a Rune Knight, because hey, who doesn't like a generic swordsman? But although I've read up some guides, I still have no idea how to go about playing RO. My plan: grind until level 3 in izlude, then on towards willows in payon until fifteen, then buy a mercenary and afk spores to level 20, where onwards I will take the bounty quests and afk in the spores map. Then, after reaching 55/50, I'll change jobs and afk the payon caves until level 70, and then I'll do the gramps quest, then rebirth and all over again.

The only worries I have are that it appears people dead branch a lot in the payon fields, so I can't really afk there...

And, I have absolutely no idea what the stats should be for a RK. Is there a build guide? What stat should I invest in first? STR, VIT, AGI, INT, DEX, or LUK? After watching some videos, I've decided I should go and put everything into AGI, then everything into STR. Is this the correct way to go? What stats should I have when I hit 15? 55? 99?

Mobbing monster would be faster though unless you have less time and need to afk level >.>

#6 ItWasOnATuesday

ItWasOnATuesday

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationAustralia, the land of dial-up internet.
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:17 AM

Thanks everyone! I look forward to playing ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users