Forgot Email Of gPotato Account But Have ID - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Forgot Email Of gPotato Account But Have ID

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mynameisadam9

mynameisadam9

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:12 AM

Im not sure about what server I played but, my old account was in Dragonica gPotato.

My case is, I want to retrieve my old account there but I forgot the email. Despite that, I do remember the account's name and it's password. This is crucial for me because as a student from Malaysia, which is a country in the Asia continent, I spent some cash in the game. It seems small but for a student like me, it costs much. So I hope you will help me to retrieve/transfer my account here. Thanks admins!

#2 MACDARK007

MACDARK007

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:17 AM

As far as i know,this is another Server,you old account is not related to this server, So you can't get back your whole account. You have to make a new one and start from zero.

#3 mynameisadam9

mynameisadam9

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:27 AM

As far as i know,this is another Server,you old account is not related to this server, So you can't get back your whole account. You have to make a new one and start from zero.

I see ._. Then can I know what happened to that server? I googled a lot, found nothing. What I can conclude what I've gathered, no more ''Dragonica''. It's now ''Dragon Saga''.

Okay so it says the ''gPotato server shuts down'', so does it means my account in there is now gone forever?

Edited by mynameisadam9, 23 September 2014 - 11:29 AM.

#4 MACDARK007

MACDARK007

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:36 AM

Okay so it says the ''gPotato server shuts down'', so does it means my account in there is now gone forever?

yes your account gone...sorry :(

#5 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:00 PM

Yes, the Dragonica EU server got shut down (all three of it - German, French and the EU one) on the last of April this year.

They just didn't want to run the service over there any longer and that's basically the whole explanation they gave us players.

Based on the statement of Gravity that they did not want develop on any other game language servers anymore.

(plus the fact gpotato is now webzen.......and.........yeah..........you can think the rest of that one for yourself)

With the closure of the whole EU servers all game accounts got wiped. All of us EU players had to start over completely fresh over here. Means with nothing left at all, except a still running game server. And that server is supposed to keep running, we got told by the CM's on here. There are no plans of closing the last official Dragon Saga (Dragonica Server) soon or in the near future.

I'm one of those EU players that had to start fresh and actually found my new home base on here. Here are a mass of events running, much more as ever before on the EU servers plus a nearly weekly weekend xp event going on.

Give it a try, it is worth it I think.  :p_smile:

#6 mynameisadam9

mynameisadam9

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:30 AM

Yes, the Dragonica EU server got shut down (all three of it - German, French and the EU one) on the last of April this year.

They just didn't want to run the service over there any longer and that's basically the whole explanation they gave us players.

Based on the statement of Gravity that they did not want develop on any other game language servers anymore.

(plus the fact gpotato is now webzen.......and.........yeah..........you can think the rest of that one for yourself)

With the closure of the whole EU servers all game accounts got wiped. All of us EU players had to start over completely fresh over here. Means with nothing left at all, except a still running game server. And that server is supposed to keep running, we got told by the CM's on here. There are no plans of closing the last official Dragon Saga (Dragonica Server) soon or in the near future.

I'm one of those EU players that had to start fresh and actually found my new home base on here. Here are a mass of events running, much more as ever before on the EU servers plus a nearly weekly weekend xp event going on.

Give it a try, it is worth it I think.  :p_smile:

Thanks bro! You cleared the fogs for me. Yeah I've started to play this server, and it is way better than the old one.

#7 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 26 September 2014 - 04:09 AM

Glad to hear you like it on here. And glad I was able to help clearing things up a bit.  :p_smile:

Welcome on here!

Have a great time on this server.

Hope to see you in game some day sooner or later.  :p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users