So, I can create three characters and play them all at once right? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

So, I can create three characters and play them all at once right?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 ItWasOnATuesday

ItWasOnATuesday

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationAustralia, the land of dial-up internet.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:40 PM

I've been thinking, since you're allowed to create three accounts under one WP account, I'll make use of it: have one as my main, the RK, have another as a priest, and the final one as a stringer. Since I'll be afking most of my levels, I'll log all three online and set two characters to autofollow the swordsman. The stringer has a 2x exp song right? And I'll use the priest to heal me when my hp goes down.

Thoughts? Is it viable? Efficient?

Also, as a way to gain zeny, I've been thinking of keeping a character in the <70 level range, and hiring mercenaries to kill spores for the bounty quest. Say I buy the first grade merc for 7k, and you need ~45 minutes to kill 150 spores, I'll buy 2 mercs, to make it a total of 14k, then take the reward, which is 37k. Then I'll have a 23k profit. If I can check up on the character for three hours, I can do this quest four times, which will net me 96k per day. Is this a good strategy? Or is there a way that I can gain more money, barring actually playing the game (lol), since I have limited time to play until the year finishes. The only problem I can see is that the spores map is regularly hit by spawned mobs. I'd go to the boa map. Where there are less spawned mobs, but I don't know where the optimum locations are to afk in, so it'll probably take more than three mercenaries to finish a quest. Another argument for the boa map is that it gives less exp, so I can stay there longer.

Anyway, thoughts?

#2 DarkGazer

DarkGazer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:42 AM

Your plan is certainly viable. All I gotta say about that is to make sure you keep on the lookout for people who'll accuse/report you of botting. Having a stringer and a healer that autofollows your swordie is sure to get the attention of some people who are too impatient to wait for you to get back on your keyboard and verify whether you're really a bot or not.

Oh, that 2x song you're talking about is Mental Sensing which is an Ensemble song. You'd need a dancer to be around if you want to be able to use Ensemble songs.

As for your zeny plan, well... can't really comment on that. Not knowledgable with strategies that nets you zeny while AFK.

:heh:

Hope that helps you out a bit.

#3 ItWasOnATuesday

ItWasOnATuesday

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:00 AM

Your plan is certainly viable. All I gotta say about that is to make sure you keep on the lookout for people who'll accuse/report you of botting. Having a stringer and a healer that autofollows your swordie is sure to get the attention of some people who are too impatient to wait for you to get back on your keyboard and verify whether you're really a bot or not.

Oh, that 2x song you're talking about is Mental Sensing which is an Ensemble song. You'd need a dancer to be around if you want to be able to use Ensemble songs.

As for your zeny plan, well... can't really comment on that. Not knowledgable with strategies that nets you zeny while AFK.

:heh:

Hope that helps you out a bit.

Hmm so, create a RK with a dancer and bard for the other two characters? Or RK/aco/someotherjob?

#4 DarkGazer

DarkGazer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:34 AM

If you're really keen for that extra EXP from Mental Sensing, just create a 4th account. But imo, it's not really worth leveling a bard/dancer just to get Mental Sensing. Might as well focus all your EXP efforts on the swordie/acolyte pair instead.

Another thing about Mental Sensing is that monsters have to be inside the skill's effect area to get the EXP bonus. Not really great if you decide to level on non-aggro mobs (which you probably would do if you decide to afk level).

Edited by DarkGazer, 24 September 2014 - 01:35 AM.

#5 ItWasOnATuesday

ItWasOnATuesday

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:36 AM

If you're really keen for that extra EXP from Mental Sensing, just create a 4th account. But imo, it's not really worth leveling a bard/dancer just to get Mental Sensing. Might as well focus all your EXP efforts on the swordie/acolyte pair instead.

Another thing about Mental Sensing is that monsters have to be inside the skill's effect area to get the EXP bonus. Not really great if you decide to level on non-aggro mobs (which you probably would do if you decide to afk level).

How can I create a 4th account?

I'll just focus on the swordie/aco pair, thanks ^^

#6 DarkGazer

DarkGazer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:05 AM

2nd WP master account. 3 more potential RO accounts.  :rice:

Edited by DarkGazer, 24 September 2014 - 02:05 AM.

#7 ItWasOnATuesday

ItWasOnATuesday

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:09 AM

2nd WP master account. 3 more potential RO accounts.  :rice:

But that's against the ToU, right? :p_conf:

#8 DarkGazer

DarkGazer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:38 AM

Unless I've missed something from that seriously long Warpportal User Agreement page, no mention has been made about a limit to how many WP master accounts you can own. Closest you can find is this:

b. Account ID. Your email address is your account ID. As creator of your Account ID, you are completely responsible for your identity and Gravity will not tolerate offensive, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate Account ID. If an Account ID violates any part of these Terms, determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Gravity support personnel, we may immediately, temporarily, or permanently ban the associated User Account from the WarpPortal Service, with or without notice or prior warning.
c. Account. By agreeing to the User Agreement you agree that you do not own the account you use to access the service, the characters Gravity stores on Gravity servers, the items stored on these servers, or any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of. The account you create is needed to login to the service and the fee that you pay is to continue to access the service.

h.  Related Accounts. If Gravity terminates an Account, Gravity may terminate any other Accounts that share the same member name, phone number, email address, postal address, Internet Protocol address, or credit card number with the terminated Account.

Judging by how that last part was worded, seems that WP antipicated that players will make more than one master account too.

Edited by DarkGazer, 24 September 2014 - 02:49 AM.

#9 ItWasOnATuesday

ItWasOnATuesday

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:43 AM

Unless I've missed something from that seriously long Warpportal User Agreement page, there's no mention to a limit of how many WP master accounts you can own. Closest you can find is this:

b. Account ID. Your email address is your account ID. As creator of your Account ID, you are completely responsible for your identity and Gravity will not tolerate offensive, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate Account ID. If an Account ID violates any part of these Terms, determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Gravity support personnel, we may immediately, temporarily, or permanently ban the associated User Account from the WarpPortal Service, with or without notice or prior warning.
c. Account. By agreeing to the User Agreement you agree that you do not own the account you use to access the service, the characters Gravity stores on Gravity servers, the items stored on these servers, or any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of. The account you create is needed to login to the service and the fee that you pay is to continue to access the service.

h.  Related Accounts. If Gravity terminates an Account, Gravity may terminate any other Accounts that share the same member name, phone number, email address, postal address, Internet Protocol address, or credit card number with the terminated Account.

Judging how that last part was worded, seems that WP antipicated that players will make more than one master account too.

:p_laugh: Thanks ^^

#10 Energystar

Energystar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:21 AM

u can tax ur char with guild tax 50% so u will gain less exp

#11 ItWasOnATuesday

ItWasOnATuesday

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:08 PM

u can tax ur char with guild tax 50% so u will gain less exp

I want to gain more exp, not less haha ^^

#12 Energystar

Energystar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:02 AM

Also, as a way to gain zeny, I've been thinking of keeping a character in the <70 level range, and hiring mercenaries to kill spores for the bounty quest....

Another argument for the boa map is that it gives less exp, so I can stay there longer.

Anyway, thoughts?

I tho u want stay low level

#13 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:08 AM

keep in mind that if you decide to create a mental sensing team you will need wp accounts of different genders since the performer class is gender specific.  you cannot make a dancer on a male wp account.

#14 ItWasOnATuesday

ItWasOnATuesday

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:33 PM

keep in mind that if you decide to create a mental sensing team you will need wp accounts of different genders since the performer class is gender specific.  you cannot make a dancer on a male wp account.

Yeah, I gave up. 2x exp isn't worth it haha ^^

#15 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:46 PM

A great way I've found to afk level is to grab a Genetic w/Sera and an RG w/reflect gear, Heal 10 and an Enchanted Peach Tree shield and/or Loli Ruri armour. Make sure they're in share range. Sit down in the corner of a mobby area, have the Sera keep up Pain Killer on the RG who will just sit there taking hits and mobbing for you, and then CC the mob or let your Sera deal with it. The RG will pretty much never die, though if it ever gets close you can just pitch potions at it.

Otherwise Autocast MS Sura is just fantastic for afk leveling. Walk around, take hits and kill. Pot up if/when necessary.

#16 ItWasOnATuesday

ItWasOnATuesday

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:56 PM

A great way I've found to afk level is to grab a Genetic w/Sera and an RG w/reflect gear, Heal 10 and an Enchanted Peach Tree shield and/or Loli Ruri armour. Make sure they're in share range. Sit down in the corner of a mobby area, have the Sera keep up Pain Killer on the RG who will just sit there taking hits and mobbing for you, and then CC the mob or let your Sera deal with it. The RG will pretty much never die, though if it ever gets close you can just pitch potions at it.

Otherwise Autocast MS Sura is just fantastic for afk leveling. Walk around, take hits and kill. Pot up if/when necessary.

I just want to afk up to the 70s, so I can party with my friends :p_smile:

#17 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:00 PM

You don't need to afk level that early on. With Eden Gear and the Bounty Boards you should be able to reach 99 nontrans in less than 24 hours. Less that 16 hours if you're well funded and supplied with BMX3s.

#18 ItWasOnATuesday

ItWasOnATuesday

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:10 PM

You don't need to afk level that early on. With Eden Gear and the Bounty Boards you should be able to reach 99 nontrans in less than 24 hours. Less that 16 hours if you're well funded and supplied with BMX3s.

Exams coming up, so I have to study. Was hoping to get to 70 before exams, so I can PARTAY when I finish, haha :heh:

#19 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:03 AM

Exams coming up, so I have to study. Was hoping to get to 70 before exams, so I can PARTAY when I finish, haha :heh:

once you get to mid 50s i think you can spam maneater blossom turn ins until level 71.

#20 Xaxaxa

Xaxaxa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:14 PM

Can someone explain the 3 accounts under one WP a/c aspect? Are they referring to the three character creation slots for each login ID (non VIPs) or are you allowed to make another main account for RO using the original login ID from the Master a/c. I'm new btw so if possible, simplify it for me ><"

#21 ItWasOnATuesday

ItWasOnATuesday

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:18 PM

Can someone explain the 3 accounts under one WP a/c aspect? Are they referring to the three character creation slots for each login ID (non VIPs) or are you allowed to make another main account for RO using the original login ID from the Master a/c. I'm new btw so if possible, simplify it for me ><"

You can create three RO accounts from master, and within that, three non-VIP character creation slots are given, for a total of 9 characters per WP account ^^

#22 Xaxaxa

Xaxaxa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:46 PM

^Thanks for simplifying that, I appreciate it. Also, I don't suppose the Master Account's VIP is valid for the new ones? Assuming that the VIP is attached the Master and not the Game Account in which case I know I am wrong but would still like a confirmation ^^"

#23 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:53 AM

you purchase VIP for the account, not the WP login.  So if you had 3 accounts under the same WP ID, you would need to purchase 3 VIPs in order to reap VIP benefits on each.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users