Re-roll hammers in honor/valor shop - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Re-roll hammers in honor/valor shop

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Squipy

Squipy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 September 2014 - 01:20 AM

since the patch there's now a whole sprectrum of new substats. it's become difficult for people to obtain the stat combination they want without using 208349023 rerolls, which ends up being extremely pricey. The market place is flooded with sellers selling "popular" substats or stats that people think players will need. Unfortunately this means that those looking for different or unpopular combinations have a hard time finding them. Even more so if these substats are not intended for normal grade items such as unique or item mall, because they cannot be mass crafted.

I happen to need an unpopular substat for a number of unique items, and i'm finding that it will probably take a lifetime if I have to wait for someone to get lucky with an appraisal AND have it be a unique item grade AND for the person to think it is worthwhile enough to sell. 

I read somewhere that there were some items in the Item Mall that were going to be translated to in-game play, so I was wondering (if it hasn't been put on the list already) would it be possible for reroll hammers to be available in the honor or valor shop as an alternative method of purchase?

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:24 AM

Check this out

http://forums.warppo...t-the-re-rolls/

#3 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:53 PM

farming uniques for the right stats would take even longer than rerolling.. x.x and i'm not even saying re-rolling would be quick LOL, there are like 200+ or so different top tiered combinations... that's a 0.005% chance of getting the stat you want through re-rolling. farming would just be the same concept, but for me it would be less tedious to farm honor or valor points to buy these re-rolls instead :/ i don't think you're making the process any less difficult considering how difficult it is to get the stat you need! mass crafting normal grade items has taken people 3 hours to get what they want. so re-rolling one item and having it cost you say..20-30 honor points per hammer, would still take a very long time and give people reason to use game arena.

The thing is they would end up costing alot more than that if they were in the valor shop. Looking at other item mall items available like skills, the ratio is 100 valor: 1 IM . Blank Enchantment scrolls are actually 50 valor: 1 IM point. So realistically Rerolls would end up costing between 100-200 valor points if they were there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users