How do I level up my pet? - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How do I level up my pet?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CyndaquilLover

CyndaquilLover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:05 AM

I bought a Rooster pet from the Cash Shop at level 1 and he is not leveling up and I'm currently at level 19.

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:36 AM

The rooster pet is just a normal pet like the Woodia for example. One of the good (very) old ones.

Those don't level. They will never level up, just follow you around in game. They do come with some stats though, but those won't change ever too.

All normal pets (for example: Husky, Phelix, Woodia - and all the other wooden ones, the Bulldog.......and the rooster) do not change their level at all. 

They just and only follow you around in game as your companion and provide you on your way with giving you their stats. And that's it.

As far as I know (I never owned a rooster myself) those don't even have any pet skills (like teleport, picking up things and so on......but I think this goes for the rooster too.

If you want to have a pet with skills that actually levels up (advance) the Liger and the Tiger of the item mall would fit in that. Those two need mount food though, not normal pet food. The Dark Flip (in game market or Akia Cave drop) and the Griffon pet (level 20 quest) do the same. But have not as many stats as the IM pets do.

Any Car pet there is has the best stats of any mount pets in game, but those are hard to get. Either by gambling in the Item Mall (they are in a box together with other things and getting one of them is pure luck), or buying them in the in game market with high amounts of gold.

#3 CyndaquilLover

CyndaquilLover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:01 AM

The rooster pet is just a normal pet like the Woodia for example. One of the good (very) old ones.

Those don't level. They will never level up, just follow you around in game. They do come with some stats though, but those won't change ever too.

All normal pets (for example: Husky, Phelix, Woodia - and all the other wooden ones, the Bulldog.......and the rooster) do not change their level at all. 

They just and only follow you around in game as your companion and provide you on your way with giving you their stats. And that's it.

As far as I know (I never owned a rooster myself) those don't even have any pet skills (like teleport, picking up things and so on......but I think this goes for the rooster too.

If you want to have a pet with skills that actually levels up (advance) the Liger and the Tiger of the item mall would fit in that. Those two need mount food though, not normal pet food. The Dark Flip (in game market or Akia Cave drop) and the Griffon pet (level 20 quest) do the same. But have not as many stats as the IM pets do.

Any Car pet there is has the best stats of any mount pets in game, but those are hard to get. Either by gambling in the Item Mall (they are in a box together with other things and getting one of them is pure luck), or buying them in the in game market with high amounts of gold.

Hmm...I think might get either the Liger or Tiger mount. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users