Issue on Victoria Quest and Rock Banagain in GH - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Issue on Victoria Quest and Rock Banagain in GH

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Junchikun

Junchikun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:06 AM

Hi..

My sis and i found this (null) quest completed...From what i know, "null" in C++ mean either end of an arrays or undefined variable...The most strange part is this 2 NPC give us 1M base/job exp everytime we talk to the npc...Now me and my sis scare to continue playing as later gm may roll back our character...Can someone confirm this is now a bug??!!

Thank You..

https://imageshack.com/i/idP9DMAWj

Not sure how to post a image...sorry~

#2 Junchikun

Junchikun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:14 PM

hmm...I guess its should be normal as no one is having this problem...I will just continue my adventure.. I have do my part on clarify a possible of bug, so i strongly believe that if in the future, this is a bug...me and my sis character will not be guilty for this issues...

Thank you.. 

#3 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:48 AM

what steps/quests did you complete prior to talking to these npcs?  they do not give me exp when I speak to them.  Rock seems to be completely useless, and Victoria merely provides me with warps to various GH locations.

#4 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:07 PM

what steps/quests did you complete prior to talking to these npcs?  they do not give me exp when I speak to them.  Rock seems to be completely useless, and Victoria merely provides me with warps to various GH locations.

i really thought they removed it since i also don't find any kinds of turn ins. tested on a 107 baby SN

#5 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:54 PM

victoria in GH will give u exp if u finished lion roar quest (i got 50% exp at level 109 using bmx3 non vip), after that talk with Rock and he will give u more exp (38% exp at level 109 using bmx3 non vip). after that victoria WONT WARP U ANYMORE!

#6 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:59 PM

only means that they've fixed/removed it. screenshot said it gave 1m and can be repeated till 150 :V

#7 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:56 AM

guess i will wait until spotlight ends to complete the quest. the warps are nice :U

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users