130 RG requesting farming advice - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

130 RG requesting farming advice

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BoyAtlas

BoyAtlas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:42 PM

is there any high lvl or close to my lvl areas worth farming for decent items/zeny? I'm new to the new world areas so i stick to old methods like farming harpy's for example for a hour or so for a quick million. is there any quests or areas you'd reccomend to make better cash...someone told me i should be making 30mill a day but didnt explain how....but I'd assume through ET runs maybe?

#2 MintRoyale

MintRoyale

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1724 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:08 AM

http://forums.warppo...s-here-for-you/

quests for ocas, nidhor shadow garbs for sale

GH quest for coags

Bako tattoo boss to make tattoos about 600m +

Solo ET tower, even if just first few level worth killing gtbs

Do MVP summon if you VIP

Farming usually not very worthwhile in the pure sense =)

#3 Aknel

Aknel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Server:iro

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:41 AM

Tatacho and draco drop wss a lot. I suggest you to do new world, splendide, eclage, manuk, sapha and mora quest. New world report can give you some extra zeny in process. Light granule sells quite good for rune knight. Some of the loot can be turn into buff item. There's too much way to get zeny at new world. I'm still doing some of the daily quest. Except sapha daily quest which I don't think worth the time of me. Tips: don't waste time with the mini mvp.

Repeating MintRoyale words, "Farming usually not very worthwhile in the pure sense =) "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users