• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PORSHCI

PORSHCI

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:27 AM

Sir, Please fix my   Bug taking quest for master level grade C ..please check my character.Y_Y

#2 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:50 AM

What's the problem? Are you sure to have enough mp?

#3 JemRei

JemRei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:36 PM

Have you checked if you had done the quest before that? :hmm: You might thought you've done it but not.  :p_swt:

#4 Eischia

Eischia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:♥Odin♥

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:02 PM

* First of all, make sure you have enough MP Requirements and appropriate Master Level to take it.

* But, Secondly.. I might make use of your post to report a recently simliar Issue I had trying to rank up to B Tier.

Apparently Gilgamesh is missing the "To Become Rank 'x,y,z' " questline starter... So you kinda missing a quest to rank up. /odd

PS. What I did was.. to google my missing quest (In Search of Irene in my case, yours would be told by Gilga) and search trough all previous quests of it until I got to the first one, then I look at the map and go take it there. After that I just followed questline and Tadda Rank B~ Tedious but it works hahah.

#5 PORSHCI

PORSHCI

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:05 AM

In my Case, i enter to the quest of grade C master level but suddenly I accidentally click  the butterfly wing..after that.. I try to go to Gilgamesh but.. he did not given me a quest again. :sob: .and thats my problem.please help me guys,.i have a lot of exp. and i'm master level 10 grade D.

#6 JemRei

JemRei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:20 PM

If this seems to be a bug, try sending a ticket to warpportal support  :p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users