well.. hi again iRO. - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

well.. hi again iRO.

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#26 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:10 AM

why people in this forum always overescalate things over small matters? no wonder every thread got derailed

True! Also he can try malandgo but that requires a really good party so not sure if that would help him. Ah he can also try fishing. Its a long process yes but i think the items are worth while to achieve.

Is there other Quests.instances, or anything else we could think of to help the OP?

#27 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:16 AM

fishing's egir set is account bound so it is unsellable = no profit. OP can try buying things worth for grandma boxter to get a groove pack then selling the contents. i do this all the time

#28 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:16 AM

damn i take that back, should have known you are that kind of person :no1:

What kind of person? No idea what you talking about.

But if you meant a person that rather talk about the begining post instead of derailing then yea im that kind of person. Also I dont do replays im not in it to show off. Thats how i feel about replays.

On another note if you want to make zenny quickly and if you like to farm ill buy all the stems and poison spores you get. zenorc fangs heart of mermaids. stuff like that and pay extra to help you get back on yur feet OP.

fishing's egir set is account bound so it is unsellable = no profit. Did not know that thank trapper bro

Edited by ShinobiEX3, 01 October 2014 - 07:17 AM.

#29 MintRoyale

MintRoyale

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1724 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:20 AM

What kind of person? No idea what you talking about.

But if you meant a person that rather talk about the begining post instead of derailing then yea im that kind of person. Also I dont do replays im not in it to show off. Thats how i feel about replays.

On another note if you want to make zenny quickly and if you like to farm ill buy all the stems and poison spores you get. zenorc fangs heart of mermaids. stuff like that and pay extra to help you get back on yur feet OP.

fishing's egir set is account bound so it is unsellable = no profit. Did not know that thank trapper bro

you are saying blah is shorter and blah is easier but its all blah unless you can show it to someone who is coming back how to do it

i was only suggesting a replay to help the op since you say without godlies its still reasonable to do

if you are too lazy too do it thats fine, i found people more willing to contribute and have made videos (not me, but i tried to help him find it)

how requesting a video or replay to help someone on his topic derailing is beyond me

not that kind of person in this case means share a bit but not a lot, and give a solution but only willing to give partial one?

also, to advance the topic, op might find tofu's guide useful:

http://forums.warppo...s-here-for-you/

Edited by MintRoyale, 01 October 2014 - 07:25 AM.

#30 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:27 AM

you are saying blah is shorter and blah is easier but its all blah unless you can show it to someone who is coming back how to do it

i was only suggesting a replay to help the op since you say without godlies its still reasonable to do

if you are too lazy too do it thats fine, i found people more willing to contribute and have made videos (not me, but i tried to help him find it)

how requesting a video or replay to help someone on his topic derailing is beyond me

not that kind of person in this case means share a bit but not a lot, and give a solution but only willing to give partial one?

Your missing the whole point. And sorry for derailing further OP. But is question was to do instance, quest or what not that isnt crazy like hazy. That's all. I gave my opinion. That's all. Some one challenged my opinion. I answered back. And tried to go back on topic. I'm sharing what I'm willing to share to help the OP. If he himself  request it then ill help him further. Is that OK with you?

#31 juxtapposed

juxtapposed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:32 AM

Lol, just to buy pots, eh? Do the bounty boards. 30k/150 monsters

Edited by juxtapposed, 01 October 2014 - 07:33 AM.

#32 Alicia

Alicia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1912 posts
  • LocationLocation Location
  • Server:Disconnected

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:44 AM

Aside from buying cash shop stuff to sell for zeny, you could also sell things people use commonly such as;

○ Elunium and Oridecon which are widely used for refining during upgrade events.

○ Strawberries or other SP items.

○ Witch Starsand (from Bathoriy found in Clocktower Basement).

○ In the same Basement, you can find Jokers which drop Old Card Album (can also steal them).

○ Dead branches are pretty popular along with Amulets (consumable).

○ When there is an event that requires items, you could also farm those to sell.

○ Buy low and sell for higher once you start getting some money, if you wish.

Just a few things off the top of my head.

Good luck and welcome back, whenever that is :)

#33 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:31 AM

because of tight arse behaviour, and cos i havent done it myself (cos i am fuggin noobsh*te and i admit to it)

here are some solo vids

genetic

*ok*

ranger

*ok*

and even gx, lol

*ok*

any expanded class able to solo it?

True! Also he can try malandgo but that requires a really good party so not sure if that would help him. Ah he can also try fishing. Its a long process yes but i think the items are worth while to achieve.

THIS PLEASE. SATURATE THE GODDAMN SEAGOD FFS. WE NEED MORE SEAGOD IN THE SERVER AND SORRY I USED CAPS.

Seriously, sorry. A-class is somewhat waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper to get but this? I even got a Spell4 on my Ice Pick just with A-class. I can't say it's worth enchanting anything with Seagod unless they narrow the enchantment table (such as limiting EA/Sharp/aspd to ranged instead of also giving stats)

---
B> Ice Pick Spell4/4+

#34 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:39 AM

any expanded class able to solo it?

THIS PLEASE. SATURATE THE GODDAMN SEAGOD FFS. WE NEED MORE SEAGOD IN THE SERVER AND SORRY I USED CAPS.

Seriously, sorry. A-class is somewhat waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper to get but this? I even got a Spell4 on my Ice Pick just with A-class. I can't say it's worth enchanting anything with Seagod unless they narrow the enchantment table (such as limiting EA/Sharp/aspd to ranged instead of also giving stats)

---
B> Ice Pick Spell4/4+

yes kagerou can solo... through the first MVP anyway...

#35 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:46 AM

yes kagerou can solo... through the first MVP anyway...

i need a video to work around it as an example... i kept dying soloing corrupted abby when i went with my friends (yea i separated and corrupted abby was a jerk). and as far as i can remember, the first mvp doesnt have something that could 1 hit a kagero. iirc, ofc...

i tried faceworm nest solo myself and found it time consuming. can't get thru the queen tho. i burnt after my 10th faceworm kill. how bout you, facekiller?

#36 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:16 AM

i already have the QFWL... i havent tried the Faceworm nest since i actually did research on its element... i was killing them with flame petals... made it up through the first dark faceworm and then got bored with it...

#37 G0R314

G0R314

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationKelantan, Malaysia
  • Server:iRO-Chaos

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:27 PM

holy crap guys. this is just a simple question. no need to be argue abt it. hazy is simple and easy. no doubt abt it. idk abt ogh ( i know abt it but never do it) since i quit before it implemented. i also read the post from tofu killer even before i quit iro . thx for the suggestion. kinda got some ideas there but still no need to arguing. everybody is different,no need to compare with each other

#38 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:28 PM

holy crap guys. this is just a simple question. no need to be argue abt it. hazy is simple and easy. no doubt abt it. idk abt ogh ( i know abt it but never do it) since i quit before it implemented. i also read the post from tofu killer even before i quit iro . thx for the suggestion. kinda got some ideas there but still no need to arguing. everybody is different,no need to compare with each other

^ Fianlly some reason lol

#39 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:29 PM

Do the eden crystal quest and hunt raydrics everyday. Within less than 30 days, you should have collected enough to upgrade a variant to enhanced variant shoes for a 80-90M profit.

#40 Kevin

Kevin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:36 PM

No need to have an attitude; you're lucky you even got any responses considering you said you don't like to farm and you don't like to do instances. If you don't want to play the game, just buy WPE and sell it for zeny and be done with it. No need to come to forums and ask questions. 

#41 MintRoyale

MintRoyale

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1724 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:38 PM

he's not giving anyone attitude mate

forum is free for all so anyone can ask questions

#42 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:42 PM

No need to have an attitude; you're lucky you even got any responses considering you said you don't like to farm and you don't like to do instances. If you don't want to play the game, just buy WPE and sell it for zeny and be done with it. No need to come to forums and ask questions. 

just-chill.jpg

#43 G0R314

G0R314

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationKelantan, Malaysia
  • Server:iRO-Chaos

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:09 PM

Do the eden crystal quest and hunt raydrics everyday. Within less than 30 days, you should have collected enough to upgrade a variant to enhanced variant shoes for a 80-90M profit.

i kinda forgot abt that. maybe it will be worth to check by. thx dude

oh man that is not the an attitude. u will know when i show my attitude.. this isnt my 1st time in the forum man.

mint and shinobi : nice!! :no1:

#44 LouisLu

LouisLu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:59 PM

lame

just kill the monsters and sell the loots

meoow

#45 Alicia

Alicia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1912 posts
  • LocationLocation Location
  • Server:Disconnected

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:33 AM

just-chill.jpg

This isn't the image posting section of the forums, however...

I must admit, it did help me relax.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users