Separate Costume Accessories by Type (in Auctions) - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Separate Costume Accessories by Type (in Auctions)

4 replies to this topic

#1 rerp

rerp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freyja 9

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:41 AM

As of time of writing, Costume Accessories are classified in the Auction House as Decoration Accessories (Deco. Acc. under Decorations.) Here, they are all mixed up:

Head Accessories

Middle Face Accessories

Lower Face Accessories
Back Accessories

These items being mixed up makes it difficult and inconvenient to check for a specific part. Now that we have a feature that allows us to preview the item, it makes more sense to organize the AH and keep the items separated.

Having them separate actually helps a lot, especially for canvassing, as well as determining prices for items that don't frequent the AH too often.

The large number of Drake hats doesn't help, either.

No idea if there's actually an item that utilizes the Costume Pants(?) slot, but if there are, they should be displayed apart from Costume Tops too. (under Deco. Clothes)

#2 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:58 AM

i never heard of costume pants O_o and i play since june 2013

#3 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:22 PM

That's quite true. I didn't realize how much stuff that I thought to be hats were actually maks or back accesories until this new feature was introduced.

But before that, the AH needs a search function that actually works well. Higher character limit, filtering out keywords, selecting other stuff like class or gender and being able to sort by anything other than LIFO should already be there.

#4 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:20 PM

+1. There's a bunch of stuff in the AH that they should reorganize. For example, have armors sorted by the Class and not by Cloth, Leather, Heavy types. There's also two categories for Sorc weapons "Staff" and "Rune Staff"

#5 ChocoVivi

ChocoVivi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:16 PM

+1 to this!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users