#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:29 AM

Hello, everyone!

We are starting the application process for Term 3 of the VCRs. For those unaware, I've outlined the changes that are occurring with term three here.

The application has changed a little to allow for more conversation from those interested in becoming a VCR.

We will be accepting three VCRs from each class this term, so feel free to apply if you want to become a representative of the community to Warpportal and Gravity.

For this term, we'd like you to fill out the following:

• Who you are
  • What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program
  • What you have to offer as a VCR
  • What do you expect out of this program?

Answers can be as short or as long as you want them, as long as you relay your message. Please post your answers in these threads so that the community is able to see the VCR nominees.

Application process will end on October 22, 2014.

Thanks!

#2 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 October 2014 - 09:23 AM

• Who you are

Ingame: Kimichisu, 1 year old ML30 Crecentia.
IRL: Meaghan, 28 year old female, East coast USA :D 

Balance, bug fixes, INTEGRITY!

I have been playing ro2 since beta and a crecentia for 1 year as my main character after. I am very familiar with the class. I have already assisted in a few successful bug reports by video recording them and wish to continue this with a broader audience.  I am also readily available to assist members and answer questions as best as I am able. I am very patient and friendly and willing to learn from others. 

I am already somewhat familiar with the program and I wish to assist in any way I can to balance this game in any way I can. The integrity of the game and community is top priority for me. In the past, VCRs have had better access to to having answers given and i would love to be able to bridge the gap between normal player and GM/CM.

#3 xsailorsaturn

xsailorsaturn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:21 AM

Who are you?- Crescentia Murmurlade

• What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program- Balances, balances and balances
  • What you have to offer as a VCR- I have a lot of knowledge of the class I can offer to other crescentias, I'm a good listener and I can help out other crescentia's when they need it.
  • What do you expect out of this program?-  although I've never done a program like this, it seems like it'd be fun to do. I can expect to be listened and heard when I give suggestions about the class (maybe~just maybe~). I'm not sure what I expect, really. I guess I'll just have to find out c:

Edited by xsailorsaturn, 30 October 2014 - 07:29 AM.

#4 xsailorsaturn

xsailorsaturn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:21 AM

W --delete this, i accidentally pressed enter v.v;;

Edited by xsailorsaturn, 30 October 2014 - 07:30 AM.

#5 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 30 October 2014 - 04:39 PM

• Who you are: flukeSG1
  • What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program:  I'm new to the program and would like to learn and meet new people :3
  • What you have to offer as a VCR: Experience with the program
  • What do you expect out of this program?  A Fun time!

I'm maining my Cresentia alongside my Ranger and I'd like to offer my input in this area as well.   *I'm really really cute <3 :3

#6 Pr3

Pr3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:44 AM

• Who you are

1.)  IGN: Premiumfeel

2.)  Lets be realistic here:  Access to the ITS, Access to GM's assistance on ITS, and expedited content on ITS to test. 

3.)  I'll be doing in-depth video reports for all classes for the next 2 months regardless of being a VCR or not.  But access to ITS and GM's assistance on ITS will help speed up the process for video reports. 

4.)  In all honesty, I don't really expect much out the program besides gaining the capacity to give direct input on upcoming content before its release.   I'm not friendly when I'm in work mode, so do not bother me.  I'm here to do what needs to be done.  I would like to contribute in any small way to the seemigly impossible process of balancing the classes by doing extensive video reports.  

Plane is fueled up and ready to go.  See you guys in a week.  Wish me luck on getting into my Masters/Ph.D program.

sNYljaH.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users