#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:34 AM

Hello, everyone!

We are starting the application process for Term 3 of the VCRs. For those unaware, I've outlined the changes that are occurring with term three here.

The application has changed a little to allow for more conversation from those interested in becoming a VCR.

We will be accepting three VCRs from each class this term, so feel free to apply if you want to become a representative of the community to Warpportal and Gravity.

For this term, we'd like you to fill out the following:

• Who you are
  • What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program
  • What you have to offer as a VCR
  • What do you expect out of this program?

Answers can be as short or as long as you want them, as long as you relay your message. Please post your answers in these threads so that the community is able to see the VCR nominees.

Application process will end on October 22, 2014.

Thanks!

#2 xImperialKnight

xImperialKnight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationDead in a desert
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:19 AM

• Who you are - Ephraim
  • What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program - I'm looking to find something more enjoyable to do with my friends than just sit around and AFK somewhere. From the VCR program, I'm more interested in tweeking the knight class as I have seen less to NO improvements for Knights. I want to help those playing knights, not scare them away.
  • What you have to offer as a VCR - I have been playing this same class since Beta and I've seen this class fall and pick itself up...and then fall and stay on the ground. I'm looking to improve some skills that are still buggy since Beta and it was never looked at. Some skills are broken and some are not working as intended. My goal right now is to attempt to fix/tweek these problems and I hope I get the chance to 'balance' this class pvp and pve wise.
  • What do you expect out of this program? - Bug fixes! I can't stress this enough. Every patch we go through, Knights seem to suffer some hidden bug and its getting a little out of control. Like I previously stated, there are bugs that are still lingering for this class from BETA. We're suppose to be considered the 'Main Tank' of this game, yet we still fall behind from time to time. I'm hoping to really just...shed some light on this class. Its been sitting in the dark for quite some time.

#3 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:12 AM

I guess we have a winner XD nothing it's already set but i don't think we will have other submissions (and this is sad...)

Edited by Shinyusuke, 05 October 2014 - 06:16 AM.

#4 Sirceye

Sirceye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:22 AM

go go go sir Ephraim!

#5 Xenveriah

Xenveriah

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 October 2014 - 12:04 AM

actually wanna apply for this program n absolutely agree with eph xD but i guess he's the right person since i like his vision n mission. gogogo eph!

#6 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:10 AM

actually wanna apply for this program n absolutely agree with eph xD but i guess he's the right person since i like his vision n mission. gogogo eph!

there are 2 places :P

#7 MrGogo

MrGogo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:30 PM

·         Who you are

Hi, i'm MrGogo, Knight ML30 and i've been playing with this class since the game begun. I believe that i know this class deeply. On the other hand i'm part of a PvP based guild with participation in WoE, massive PvPs and every raid that apears in front of us. I've used my Knight in other purposes also and i understand his complement with other classes.

·         What you are looking for in Ragnarok2 and/or the VCR program

Well, Ragnarok2 is the only game that i've been playing for this long and is basically because all of the friends that i've meet here, including the great family that compose my guild, and the great competitivity that we have inside the game. What i'm looking for, mainly, is to continue having great moments in here but improve the competitivity. For this I think the VCR program is fundamental. With that we can assure that the next content isn't somethig unespected, like a game crasher. Free the game of some bugs and to keep improving it, either in class balance, items, equips, etc.

·         What you have to offer as a VCR?

As i said before, i have plety of experience with my class and inside the game. I can put that experience into the work as a VCR and give plenty of ideas to be applied both in the game and my class. On the other hand i hope to make good use to the suggestions and doubts of the other players in te best way possible.

·         What do you expect of this program

This program must be the nexus between the players and the game, and that's why this is so important. I hope that, after this program, we can have a more balanced game and we can get more healthy competitivity, and to get rid of some old bugs that have been here for a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users