#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:40 AM

Hello, everyone!

We are starting the application process for Term 3 of the VCRs. For those unaware, I've outlined the changes that are occurring with term three here.

The application has changed a little to allow for more conversation from those interested in becoming a VCR.

We will be accepting three VCRs from each class this term, so feel free to apply if you want to become a representative of the community to Warpportal and Gravity.

For this term, we'd like you to fill out the following:

• Who you are
  • What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program
  • What you have to offer as a VCR
  • What do you expect out of this program?

Answers can be as short or as long as you want them, as long as you relay your message. Please post your answers in these threads so that the community is able to see the VCR nominees.

Application process will end on October 22, 2014.

Thanks!

#2 Emilizzard

Emilizzard

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin ofc <3

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:39 AM

Ooh this is looking better. I like it.

• Who you are
    My wizard's name is TouRyuu. He was the first character I played seriously, and I loved it. I also play many other characters - I plan to have experience playing as each of the classes (someday). I like to familiarize myself with the skills and playstyle options available to each class.
  • What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program
    When I play Ragnarok 2, I look for having a fun play experience cooperating with fellow players both in combat and socially. As far as the VCR program goes, I would really love to see the currently unloved classes get some attention. This includes Knights, Rangers, and Wizards, though I'm sure there are others. I feel that it is really sad when a new player picks a character because they think it sounds fun, only to find out that their character is not wanted in parties.
  • What you have to offer as a VCR
    I can offer familiarity with not only Wizard, but also how Wizard's skills and playstyle measures up against that of other classes. The types of skills available, limits to what this class and other classes are capable of doing, and so on. In addition, I have experience testing games and finding bugs, which would be helpful on ITS when there's new stuff.
    I expect all VCRs to take the position seriously, and provide reasonable feedback about each of their classes. I expect members of the community to provide feedback to their VCRs, to discuss the class with them, and for everybody to be able to use the VCRs as a feedback funnel. I believe that everybody's voice in the community should be heard, even if the VCR does not necessarily agree with the other's opinion. I believe VCRs should to be available to aid new members of their class in finding a build that works well for the newer player - I have found that builds are not one-size-fits-all.

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been active as TouRyuu lately, and I won't deny it. I put my Wizard off to the side because I felt unwanted and not useful in parties, and so moved on to play my Soulmaker. However, I greatly miss playing my Wizard, and would love to be able to play him as a wanted and helpful member of a party.

Lastly, I would like to say that if anybody has any questions, feel free to message me in-game (or on the forums, but I'll see in-game faster) if you have any questions for me (about this application or otherwise). My character names are listed in my signature; if I'm not online, you can send a mail to me on either TouRyuu or Picklelish.

((Sorry for wall of text!))

EDIT - bad formatting.

Edited by 8629131214195351687, 03 October 2014 - 08:40 AM.

#3 Zameo

Zameo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 October 2014 - 04:51 PM

First: Sorry for level in my english, its basic (rlly lower hahaha), i prefer speak or write in spanish but well... i can try

·         Who you are

My char in game is Zameo, for my veins crosses blood wizard aprox from of last year in this game, (always i prefer wizards in games , Rlly i love wizards and magic classes)

I began play RO2 with my wizard when i could see a coloseum gameplay of a friend and from that moment i fell in love with this game

i'm currently playing with my wizard that is Master level 26 and I consider myself fan that Coloseum and Woe with my guild (Aesir)

·         What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program

I think that a good game needs emotion and much spirit of fight, Ro2 its a big game that have all spirit for win but the classes are unbalanced and this is a big problem.

I think RO2 should emphasize more balance (Wizards need it) and one possibility for improve this is VCR opinions, we can work together to improved everyday at all times for the Wizard class. (And another class if you need more help hahaha ♥)

•           What you have to offer as a VCR

In simple words, I can only offer my opinion and feedback as a veteran in this game and with my class and comments that may arise after a round table with people from my guild.

·         What do you expect out of this program?

I think the idea of this program is know our opinion as Wizards, of manner simpler and closely while important changes are tested, I only hope that the process is inclusive for the VCR when giving an opinion and not exclusive leaving it only as a doll

And finally we can work together for that Wizards and game can grow up

Good bye and good luck! ♥

See you!

Edited by 1828130708172213397, 20 October 2014 - 06:10 PM.

#4 8ReN8

8ReN8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:11 PM

• Who you are the naked wiz on ch.4 8ren8
  • What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program furture in my class.
  • What you have to offer as a VCR bugs. lots of bugs.
  • Zanbee # plox or where she ran off too AND....   
  • Pineapples on my Pizza,
  • Jeep stuff lots and lots of jeep stuff. :p_angel:

if u dont like that.... read the spoiler :thumb2:

Spoiler

Edited by 8ReN8, 20 October 2014 - 09:34 PM.

#5 WyuRi

WyuRi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:39 AM

Lol ren, I thought u would have been vcr long timez ago already...
Hope u gettit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users