#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:44 AM

Hello, everyone!

We are starting the application process for Term 3 of the VCRs. For those unaware, I've outlined the changes that are occurring with term three here.

The application has changed a little to allow for more conversation from those interested in becoming a VCR.

We will be accepting three VCRs from each class this term, so feel free to apply if you want to become a representative of the community to Warpportal and Gravity.

For this term, we'd like you to fill out the following:

• Who you are
  • What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program
  • What you have to offer as a VCR
  • What do you expect out of this program?

Answers can be as short or as long as you want them, as long as you relay your message. Please post your answers in these threads so that the community is able to see the VCR nominees.

Application process will end on October 22, 2014.

Thanks!

#2 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:13 PM

I'm just modifying my last nomination to fit the new questionnaire.

• Who you are - flukeSG2
  • What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program - I look to have fun in RO2 and also with the VCR Program.  I enjoy the testing side of it, finding bugs is always fun.  Testing new items, maps or what have you and giving feedback is always fun.
  • What you have to offer as a VCR - I have a lot of experience (PvE, Raids, PvP Colo and WoE and Grinding) with Ranger class since it is my main character.  I am extremely active in the game, on work days I still login for 1-2 hours and on my days off I'm here for anywhere between 8-20 hours lol (who needs sleep or outside activites).
  • What do you expect out of this program? - I'd like to see the damage reduction we received repaired/removed or see that all classes (*cough*assassin*cough*) receive a similar nerf in PvP attack damage (STILL).  I have a personal goal of turning Sharp Shooting into our Master Level Skill as you can see in my earlier thread.  I'd like Arrow Vulcan to be fixed so it would be our proper "one hit kill" attack being that Ranger class has no attack like the other classes.

#3 Fluidz

Fluidz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:14 AM

• Who you are - Fluidz
  • What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program - A balanced game with tons of enjoyable content to play with friends, in terms of being a VCR having my class be unique and fun.
  • What you have to offer as a VCR - played game since release... played tons and tons of pvp content as well as the PvE content throughout certain periods of RO2 so i'll be providing plenty of knowledge.
  • What do you expect out of this program - Gain as much information of the Ranger class to then relay to the  Devs and get our much needed Fixes.

This is from the last nominations but i believe this gives a better understanding about me - 

Play Style: PVE Focused, PVP as much as possible, Rank 1 Ranger in Colosseum since Class based rankings came out.

Top 3 reasons why i should be VCR:

1. I've been playing the Ranger class since the start of the game and have alot of experience and knowledge going through certain periods of RO2.

2. Have beaten every Raid in game (RM with colo gear - RM MAYA with 0 Defense - 2nd on server to beat Chaos. and PVP since colo has started as well as WoE)

i have played ranger during all of those and and gathered alot of information of rangers during those times.

3. I'm Friendly i don't care who you are if you picked Ranger you are important to me <3.

What future do you want for your class:

Honestly i believe this VCR stuff isn't about Who can get the most buffs for their class, it's about balancing i want to make The ranger class Balanced with all other class's in game. I believe in PVP it is very situational and many other class's scale better than Rangers, I want to make rangers scale much better in pvp and have better options when fighting others. Yes i played pre-aov "The era of the Rangers" but still the game was alot more balanced then and enjoyable. Rangers should be a Fun and Unique class that should outclass others in certain situations and this is my goal for the Ranger Class, not just buffing and nerfing but balancing.

Edited by Fluidz, 08 October 2014 - 05:54 AM.

#4 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:48 AM

• Who you are  Waif
  • What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program  I am looking for an enjoyable hobby in RO2 and highly playable game that is fair to every class.
  • What you have to offer as a VCR I have played this game for over a year now and I am quite familiar with my class and have a comprehensive understanding of the skills.  Ranger is my main and my first love.  I have also played quite a few other classes so I have a good frame of reference how ranger skills relate and compare to other class skills and have the ability to be objective.  While I enjoy Colo, PvP is not my main focus in the game, dungeons/raids/monsters are what I prefer to do, so I think I could bring a different point of view to the table and round out the VCR's who specialize in PvP.  
  • What do you expect out of this program?  I expect better communication with the developers about the class and what it needs to thrive and become balanced.

Thank you

#5 9539130505041340330

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • LocationHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:32 AM

• Who you are: (GN)  - Lariah
  • What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program -  in RO2, I'm just looking for a fun time for all. For the VCR program I am hoping to do some good for all players not just rangers. Although Ranger would be my primary focus
  • What you have to offer as a VCR -  I have played RO2 for over a year and created many characters, so I have experience of playing with almost all of the classes and can make informed decisions with regard to balancing issues. My main is my Ranger but I am able to weigh concerns for rangers along side concerns for other classes. I seen a lot in the time I've been playing, from technical glitches, to bugs, and exploits and believe I am in a good position to comment on all those aspects of the game. I'm also one of those people who aims to help as many people as possible, I like to share knowledge and experience and encourage wider discourse as well practical game help like running people through dungeons etc. I spent a decent amount of time with PvP as my colo gear sitting my storage will atest but that's not my primary focus I'm more about Questing, RAIDs, and Dungeon runs and believe this gives me a more balanced view of the game.
  • What do you expect out of this program? I hope to be able to effect positive changes for all, I'm not here to developer bash or demand nerfs. I want to be constructive and make RO2 a better game for everyone.

#6 Iantsu

Iantsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 October 2014 - 08:12 PM

I believe in PVP it is very situational and many other class's scale better than Rangers, I want to make rangers scale much better in pvp and have better options when fighting others.

asura arrow and colucio shot

#7 MuryXRed

MuryXRed

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Odin, ch5

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:25 PM

Who you are
MuryXRed, ML30 Ranger from the guild Aesir

What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program
Learn new things

What you have to offer as a VCR
An in-depth knowledge of the game,. I'm familiar with Ranger. I'm good at finding bugs, id like to report them. Sobre todo, ofrezco mucha participación 

What do you expect out of this program?
Learning about future updates and participate in them to give better feedback to my class

#8 NosSoul

NosSoul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationChile, Quilpué

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:15 AM

• Who you are  Noss (The King)
  • What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program   
    I'm looking for what i look up to any game.

​          -Fun: More content inside and outside the game, in order for you to always have something to do.

-Competitivity: Find new ways to make the PvP more exiting, diverse and fun.

-Balance: Find the equilibrium between the classes in game. This point complements the previous two.

-Integration: I want all the comunity to be REALLY part of what's going on inside and outside the game in order of
           making the server a more pleasant place. 
  • What you have to offer as a VCR 

​          First:  Since the game begun, i've been a Ranger, so i have a vast knowledge and experience about this class.
          If you like to carry a bow and arrow i'm at   your disposal.

Second: AS a member of the hispanic comunity i can help our sector to be a strong asset to the game.
          a great deal of players speak only spanish and i could be the voice to all of them. Help them with doubts and          
          concerns.
          Third:  I'm a good person, frendly and happy. I offer to you all the posibility of freedom from the slavery claws of
          Njoror (Squid King,) and show you how  wonderful it could be. ^^

• What do you expect out of this program?
    Basicaly i hope to acomplish all of the things i mentioned before. I believe that if we manage to make all this happen, we could take advantage of all the oportunities that the game has to offer.  

​          I fully agree with my partner Fluidz. Since the begining of the master class, the age of the ranger came to an end.    

I would love to see my class more balanced  in order to make a more fun pvp experience and also improve the
         contribution that we make to a party.

Edited by NosSoul, 24 October 2014 - 11:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users