3 replies to this topic

#1 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:35 AM

I literally logged in, went in carus TD, started opening all the small boxes, im only looking for two things: HP and Stats. I spent the entire duration of my key, going in and out, opening the boxes, filled bags full everything, got like 12x HPs, but no Stat Up.. Key expires.. no stats. 80+ keys, no stats..... Logged off.  Some days I get nothing but stats... can explain the system's math please ?

This daily process is extremely frustrating. Any possibilities to tweak of current system or to add better ways to acquire these stats ? We don't always have the time to do this... sometimes we're logging in for something specific and have to go somewhere quickly, and TD becomes a burden since your character is gimped without the various daily bonuses.  Would be nice to see this system reworked to be more useful to the players.

#2 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 03 October 2014 - 04:18 PM

From the developer Helium ::

Referring to the items that drop in Treasure Dungeons:
(There are various versions of each item with bonuses that scale.)
Legend of Ancient Ruins (all stats +X%)
Legend of Ancient Ruins (HP +X%)
Legend of Ancient Ruins (HP Recovery +X%)
Legend of Ancient Ruins (MP +X%)
Legend of Ancient Ruins (MP Recovery +X%)

It is possible to add compounding formula to combine several of one type of bonus for a chance at an alternate type of bonus being returned at the Forge Compounding Blacksmith.

#3 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:27 AM

Idea: Mobs drop a collectible item used to exchange for " Legend of Ancient Ruins " items from a merchant and remove them from treasure boxes. Key remain to open chests to actually get " treasure " from them since this is "Treasure Dungeon". Its not fun or efficient to get dozens of worthless enchants. Would also be interesting for the instance to be more like Premium Dungeon; a path to follow with chests along the way, with boss at the end, and the large reward boxes spawn when defeating him. This would make TD more an activity and less of a grind for daily stats. Mobs should continue to drop broken-stats ( not max values ), and the reward merchant should offer all values of Stats at different prices of the collectible item.

Edited by Unbound, 06 October 2014 - 06:33 AM.

#4 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:19 AM

I continue to waste large amounts of keys on piles of useless junk. Mind fixing this ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users