Help For New Players on Luna - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Help For New Players on Luna

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 04 October 2014 - 06:33 PM

This suggestion is similar/connected to the one I made awhile ago about the individual maps and the world map (Here is the link to that topic  http://forums.warppo...lp-new-players/ )

I was with a clannie tonight on Luna and the struggle was to find mobs that were the right level. The world map thing I mentioned in the other topic would definitely help but I think it would also be nice if the level ranges of the mobs could be added to the description when you use the field warp. Please excuse my poor paint skills but I'm sure you get the idea. If something like this was implemented, players could tell at a glance what level monsters they will be facing when they use the warp

Spoiler

I'm sure this information is in the wiki, but most players won't take the time to check (if they are even aware that there is a wiki). I think having something in-game would be a big aid for the players that can't or don't want to try Oblivion Temple. 

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 October 2014 - 01:00 AM

I agree wholeheartedly with this.  :p_smile:

#3 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 05 October 2014 - 01:55 AM

This is a very nice idea, good suggestion HoneyBunz, I agree with this as well :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users